Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Cultist On Rampage - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist On Rampage (3575 Views)

Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community / Police Flee In Sapele As Okada Men Go On Rampage After Death Of Colleague / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue State, Residents Go On Rampage (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist On Rampage by April4th(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
newharddrives:
iPhone camera na em dey like dis? undecided

Yes. It’s already getting dark and moreover I was running for my dear life o. Nor be me all this children go take shine or count scores.
Re: Cultist On Rampage by April4th(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
tonye33:

You mean Itel phone?

That’s a screenshot of my home screen. You can tell the phone from it. Thank you

Re: Cultist On Rampage by April4th(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Passionate888:
no b only iphone, na iprone

Oga that’s my phone home screenshot, at least you can tell the type of phone I’m using from there. Thank you

Re: Cultist On Rampage by April4th(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Macro231101:
Op give us full details,who and who dae fight,shey na d normal ones or na another one don join...well sha less evils in the society

Na d former ones o my brother grin grin grin
Re: Cultist On Rampage by April4th(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
explain what happened na. na who and who dey clash. and i thought ajah all na lekki where all the vips dey. las las mainland even calm pass these socalled vip island

Na dem dem still Dey fight na, aftermath of hose killings in Ikorodu and the other video that surfaced online. There is still reprisal killings going on, another boy was shot dead same yesterday around Majek/Abijo axis.
Re: Cultist On Rampage by April4th(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
MackSoul:
Is the phone used in snapping this pics 0.5 mega pixel undecided

It was actually my iPhone I used to make the video while dodging bullets, find it difficult to upload video. So I just screenshot some of the scenes and upload as image.

1 Like

Re: Cultist On Rampage by April4th(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
rowland545:
Cultism is a very terrible menace in our society...I see it as another security challenge... But no b DAT one day vex me.

Nah this phone camera day vex me...and op said it's an iPhone....how can an iPhone camera be looking like something itel company designed

Bros nor vex you hear, was shooting the video while dodging bullets. Didn’t care if the camera was focused or not. Moreover nairaland didn’t allow me upload video, I just did a screenshot of some of the scenes and upload same as image.
Re: Cultist On Rampage by concerned99: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
April4th:

Na d former ones o my brother grin grin grin

4 young men were shot dead within the okera nla ajah axis in lagos by unknown gun men. From what we can gather it seems the 4 deceased men were members of the aiye cult and they were attacked by the eiye cult in a fierce battle. That area has been a hub for cult activity and many lives have been lost in that vicinity. The relative authorities should do something about that area, imagine paying 1.5 million naira for a 3 bedroom house in a area where people are dying like flies. After the death of davido's boy isreal their was a reprisal attack by the aiyes in which they killed an eiye boy in the ado area of ajah. So to cut the long story short the eiye boys now came back and killed the 4 of them like goats to be used for sallah meat. Life no longer has value, the more we watch and do nothing it will only get worse. Imagine Edo state people are also thinking of making a known cultist as their governor, well i wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Cultist On Rampage by April4th(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
concerned99:

4 young men were shot dead within the okera nla ajah axis in lagos by unknown gun men. From what we can gather it seems the 4 deceased men were members of the aiye cult and they were attacked by the eiye cult in a fierce battle. That area has been a hub for cult activity and many lives have been lost in that vicinity. The relative authorities should do something about that area, imagine paying 1.5 million naira for a 3 bedroom house in a area where people are dying like flies. After the death of davido's boy isreal their was a reprisal attack by the aiyes in which they killed an eiye boy in the ado area of ajah. So to cut the long story short the eiye boys now came back and killed the 4 of them like goats to be used for sallah meat. Life no longer has value, the more we watch and do nothing it will only get worse. Imagine Edo state people are also thinking of making a known cultist as their governor, well i wish them well.

This fight has been on for a very long time, even before the death of Israel. From what we can gather, it’s a spillover from those beheading sometime ago, where four heads where place by the roadside before Abraham Adesanya Estate close to General paint.
Re: Cultist On Rampage by rowland545(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
April4th:

Bros nor vex you hear, was shooting the video while dodging bullets. Didn’t care if the camera was focused or not. Moreover nairaland didn’t allow me upload video, I just did a screenshot of some of the scenes and upload same as image.
bross no vex say I vex oooo....but even if u bin day dodge bullet like Rambo....e no suppose affect camera like DAT naa....no vex again

1 Like

Re: Cultist On Rampage by Harrykn: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDUJ:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I doubt it's up to 0.5 mega pixel, probably 0.2 mega pixel cheesy

Munna leave OP nah....
e say nah Highphone una no hear?
Re: Cultist On Rampage by Rotimi47: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2020
April4th:

This fight has been on for a very long time, even before the death of Israel. From what we can gather, it’s a spillover from those beheading sometime ago, where four heads where place by the roadside before Abraham Adesanya Estate close to General paint.
Chai i believe you're right as news posted here on NL and on other media outlets shows that up 20 cultist or more have now died due to harsh reprisals after that beheading.

Na wa o! When you tell them to Say No to Cultism they will be hyping their frat and saying nothing dey happen like say them be Tuface! Even Tuface know wetin him eye don see.

Abeg have a splendid day.

1 Like

Re: Cultist On Rampage by MackSoul: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2020
April4th:

It was actually my iPhone I used to make the video while dodging bullets, find it difficult to upload video. So I just screenshot some of the scenes and upload as image.

You fit send me the vedio for whatsappp?
Re: Cultist On Rampage by offset67(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2020
useless fucking bastards killing themselves for nothing, rest in pieces.
Re: Cultist On Rampage by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2020
concerned99:

Stop saying what you don't know isreal is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Cultist On Rampage by kooler99: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ceejay041:

Stop saying what you don't know isreal is still alive.

April4th:

Pls do your investigation a boy named Israel was killed in okera nla by suspected cultist
Re: Cultist On Rampage by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=kooler99 post=92230559]

April4th:

Pls do your investigation a boy named Israel was killed in okera nla by suspected cultist[/quote

Yes a boy named isreal was killed, but he was not the one associated with davido.
Re: Cultist On Rampage by Rotimi47: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
April4th:

That’s a screenshot of my home screen. You can tell the phone from it. Thank you
Please always use your No.6

Stay safe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Lookalike Sahar Tabar Jailed For 10 Years In Iran For Her Face / Kuda Bank Denied Me Access To My Account After Receiving 197,000 (Photo) / Aborted Baby Was Found In Fuoye Hostel(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.