Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How To Get Pink Lips Instantly, And Maintain It Forever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Pink Lips Instantly, And Maintain It Forever (390 Views)

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / 23 Way On How To Get Rid Of Back Pain Instantly And Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Pink Lips Instantly, And Maintain It Forever by NaijaBeautyTalk: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Learn how to get rid of dry lips, dark lips and make your lips naturally pink, plump and soft with home remedies, you will also learn how to maintain this pink lips in other for your lips not to return to its former state. Tag it my lips care routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcZs93yMGyU
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Instantly, And Maintain It Forever by falcon01: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Finally the solution of all the youths Probowm in Nigeria, Pink lips. This is a wonderful revolutionary achievement that will change the face of Nigeria entirely. we are very grateful sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Pink Lips Instantly, And Maintain It Forever by JoshOxborn: 1:16am On Jul 27, 2020
You can't maintain a pink lips in Nigeria. If you can't quit the habit of licking your lips frequently then forget about having a pink lips.
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Instantly, And Maintain It Forever by NaijaBeautyTalk: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
You can maintain it if you so wish. It's just to be consistent doing the things you can and avoiding the things to be avoided. The best way is having a routine.
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Instantly, And Maintain It Forever by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Where can 1 find beet root
Re: How To Get Pink Lips Instantly, And Maintain It Forever by NaijaBeautyTalk: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Any where vegetables is sold. I.e carrot, cabbage, green peppers green bean etc. You can find it in the market

(1) (Reply)

Hidroxycloroquine Is Now Sold At 50k In Nigeria / 10 Foods To Replenish Blood Loss Quickly Without Side Effects / Benefits Of Bitter Melon Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.