Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / . (795 Views)

SEE The Huge Python Lagos Residents Gunned Down For Killing A Goat (video) / My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by seunmohmoh(f): 3:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Re: . by squash47(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Give it time....it will heal.

Goats are strong animals. Sometimes, they don't need human attention to grow .

Also, if you leave in a rural area, try get them leaves like cassava or plantain leaves. Thoses leaves have medicinal values that help the animals to develop very well .
Re: . by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2020
squash47:

Also, if you leave in a rural area, try get them leaves like cassava or plantain leaves. Thoses leaves have medicinal values that help the animals to develop very well .
Squash has said it all.
Take to this advice Seun.
The goats look so cute btw �.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2020
@SeunMomoh, you raise goats? I'm sorry but that's hella funny to me.

Now, almost every animal have senses that humans are only beginning to understand. Your goat refused to feed that kid because it knew something was wrong with it. Exactly the same behavior is exhibited by other animals.

I've heard of dogs giving birth to what looks like perfectly normal puppies and refusing to breastfeed one. This when taken to the vet turn out to have a lot of internal problems that make survival and good quality of life chancy at best.

That weak goat of yours will probably never be a normal goat. You will have to raise and care for it and be prepared for it to have more problems than other goats. My advice would be to fatten it up fast and sell it if you can.

1 Like

Re: . by seunmohmoh(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2020
squash47:

He is too young to feed on leaf but thank you. I'll be patient.

1 Like

Re: . by Mgtowmonk: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: . by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
seunmohmoh:
hello @seunmohmoh, it been a while I saw you on front page. Hope you are doing all right though? From a fan though

Abi Nairaland don tire you? grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gsd Puppies Available At Akowonjo Lagos / Male Alsatian Puppes For Sale / White Terrier Puppy For Sale At A Cheap Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.