Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth (31109 Views)

Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau / Stop The Lies”: These Fans Are Furious With Chelsea Penalty Chaos And Lampard / Scientists Prove Why Xavi, Pirlo And Lampard Are Geniuses In Freekicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Blackmoran(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
obembet:

In my opinion ,I think we have had the best season since Ferguson’s era .Going in a streak of 19 Matches unbeaten ,Defeating City and Chelsea 2 times in the premier league,Then Rashford ,Martial and Greenwood all having 15+ goals in all competitions ,Defensively better compared to last season despite conceding goals due to some errors from Pogba and Degea .But overall ,I see us becoming title contenders next season giving competition to the likes of city and Liverpool if we get 2-3 Signings like Sancho ,Ndidi or an extra CB like Ruben Diaz ,etc.OGS needs support and that how we can help him

mynd44
title contender next season? Keep dreaming we should be happy we improve from last season, how goal next season should be to stay consistent and qualify for top 4 with ease and give man city and Liverpool a tight chase...
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by LilMissRobbie(f): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Twinkletwin:
life continues

Go and work. Lazy fool.
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Twinkletwin: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Go and work. Lazy fool.
tnx

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
NewDelhi:
Man u fans ehn, full of agbero.. infact na agbero club. And one min it's ole out, another min they are keeping shut on ole. Weytin una want excatly...that team go suffer next season.

To be honest with you, forget the misconception about Chelsea having agbero as fans in Nigeria. Manchester United takes the lead in Nigeria when it comes to agbero fans. I know what I'm saying.

No you don't know what you are saying... Chelsea has a shocking fanbase filled with louts!

Honestly, it's quite rare to see African Chelsea fans who aren't toutish. Even a visit to social media sport's pages will further validate my point.

Don't even bother arguing with me!!! grin
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by xheyii: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Atleast no one is shouting MAN U and 5th position anymore..we can rest now..
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by GoshenNLA(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chelsea ended the season with same points as D Devils with no single addition, Manure bought all they could, meanwhile Chelsea scored more goals than Manure too, check your table to confirm
KTBFFH

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by GoshenNLA(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

No you don't know what you are saying... Chelsea has a shocking fanbase filled with louts!

Honestly, it's quite rare to see African Chelsea fans who aren't toutish. Even a visit to social media sport's pages will further validate my point.

Don't even bother arguing with me!!! grin
Rubbish
Manure fans never keep quite, making noise here and there
Na Leicester Bleep up
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by vivalavida(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Golan007:
How many goals did Dr. Rashford score this season?

22 in al competitions
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Golan007: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
vivalavida:

22 in al competitions

Not bad.

How many in the premier league?
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by vivalavida(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Golan007:

Not bad.

How many in the premier league?

Martial 22 in all competitions

In the premier league 17 too
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by BAndrew: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
GoshenNLA:

Rubbish
Manure fans never keep quite, making noise here and there
Na Leicester Bleep up
Ogbeni keep quiet, does it really matter, we both qualify for the champions league that should be enough. I know that Manchester Utd fans make the less noise compare to Chelsea fan but the nosiest fans are the passionate fans and I believe Chelsea have the more passionate fan.
So Oga Ade, face your FA cup or your Bayern match (lol)
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Endymi: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
miharbs212:
If u hear ur name u enter Champion league class.....
Liverpool..... Present sir!!!!
Man city....... Present sir!!!!
Man Utd........ Present sir!!!!
Chelsea........ Present sir!!!!
Leicester! Leicester! Leicester.!!!
Absent sir!!!!
Others leave my school
Sir u did not mention my name
Are u Barca?? No sir
Are u Real madrid?? No sir
Are u PSG?? No sir
Are u Bayern?? No sir
What is ur name?? Sir Arsenal.
Stupid boy, leave my school,Nonsense.���

You made my day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by EcoLaw: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jack500:
I am a man u fan, but I think lampard is a better coach than ole, i dont know where ole got the idea of always sitting down and looking at one useless tab, he can't stand up to ginger his players even when losing.

Ole has spend much more than lampard this season and it is looking like he will achieve less unless he win the Europa league. We beat Chelsea two times, but Chelsea knock us out when it matter most.

Ole should better sit up.

You can say this the season lampard comes top of Ole. For now Ole senior am for result sheet (Table). Ole still dey Europe but Lampard dey one leg out. Head to Head wins this season, Ole dey ahead.
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by GoshenNLA(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
BAndrew:

Ogbeni keep quiet, does it really matter, we both qualify for the champions league that should be enough. I know that Manchester Utd fans make the less noise compare to Chelsea fan but the nosiest fans are the passionate fans and I believe Chelsea have the more passionate fan.
So Oga Ade, face your FA cup or your Bayern match (lol)
Shut up dre, u are the noisy people, VARchester United, var put you in ucl not ur efforts

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Seunfretty: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Anybody saying Ole gunner deserve an accolade for finishing 3rd on the league table should better goan check the millions invested in that team in the last 1year...that team should be contesting for the fucking league with there quality ...but united fans are just so contented with mediocrity...u guyz will come celebrate 3rd next year also that's certain if nt 4th this time sef...

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by adoyi8: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
obembet:

In my opinion ,I think we have had the best season since Ferguson’s era .Going in a streak of 19 Matches unbeaten ,Defeating City and Chelsea 2 times in the premier league,Then Rashford ,Martial and Greenwood all having 15+ goals in all competitions ,Defensively better compared to last season despite conceding goals due to some errors from Pogba and Degea .But overall ,I see us becoming title contenders next season giving competition to the likes of city and Liverpool if we get 2-3 Signings like Sancho ,Ndidi or an extra CB like Ruben Diaz ,etc.OGS needs support and that how we can help him

mynd44
you guys say that every season. Remember when you sign ibra, pogba and mkhi? Remember when you sign magic to unlock pogba? Remember last season when you sign Maguire, wan bissaka and James? You guys are the new Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ole Is Too Dull, His Dullness Is Also Affecting D Performance Of D Players. Dis Is Making Mamu Game Very Boring 2 Watch. Honestly, I Need A Coach Like Diego Simeone.
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by ramatintin(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
obembet:

mynd44
this was not our best season post Ferguson. That was when mourihno competed with city till we finished second.this was our second best post Fergie.
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by ramatintin(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yes ole did the job, but technically he is deficient.He lacks that winning mentality as a manager n it's robbing off on the players.

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by oluwole1211(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
NewDelhi:
Man u fans ehn, full of agbero.. infact na agbero club. And one min it's ole out, another min they are keeping shut on ole. Weytin una want excatly...that team go suffer next season.

To be honest with you, forget the misconception about Chelsea having agbero as fans in Nigeria. Manchester United takes the lead in Nigeria when it comes to agbero fans. I know what I'm saying.
Chelsea are the real agbero fans see how they scattered the whole place yesterday when they scored thinking they have overtaken the Almighty Manchester united but they all kept quiet when we scored two goals.But man u fans are always magnanimous in victory we just celebrated the goals in a civilised way.
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
brosom:
lampard has proven to be a good coach. he deserved it.

You're right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Ogbeniomo: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jack500:
I am a man u fan, but I think lampard is a better coach than ole, i dont know where ole got the idea of always sitting down and looking at one useless tab, he can't stand up to ginger his players even when losing.

Ole has spend much more than lampard this season and it is looking like he will achieve less unless he win the Europa league. We beat Chelsea two times, but Chelsea knock u out when it matter most.

point of order,man u beat chelsea three times not twice,''when it matter most?', don't forget that thesame man u eliminated chelsea from caring cup,anyway Lampard try more than Ole.
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Pentup: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jack500:

Ole has spend much more than lampard this season and it is looking like he will achieve less unless he win the Europa league. We beat Chelsea two times, but Chelsea knock us out when it matter most.

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Seunfretty: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Its a achievement but u guyz rubbing and bragging about it is just unfortunately a clear point that united is no more a force to reckon with in EPL ....this fake hype on ur team and player is why u wont smell an epl soon even if u sign messi...you guys say the same thing every season. Remember when you sign ibra,when you sign Maguire, wan bissaka and James? pogba and mkhi? Remember when you sign matic to unlock pogba and again Bruno to free pogba and can't still beat westham ...the only team doing that in EPL is city and we can all see there report shit....lots of coaches ave been signed and millions as been invested and a 3rd or 4th position isn't anything to celebrate but just to consolate....united is the fucking richest club in the world behind Madrid but can u compare Madrid to man utd....that speaks a lot...fine u qualified but u should be doing more...Chelsea will be coming to challenge city and Liverpool next season but can u say same about united...we ve seen united destroy teams countless times this season but we ve also seen dem go missing wen it matters most....sela!!!

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by guychidile: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
we will know where they will end up next season
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by guychidile: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
hmm
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by zeeprince(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
NewDelhi:

no misconception there bro Chelsea fan are mainly made of agberos ... simple...u can't even watch match without their noice disturbing you ...I nearly ran out when mount scored that freekick yesterday angry
NewDelhi:

no misconception there bro Chelsea fan are mainly made of agberos ... simple...u can't even watch match without their noice disturbing you ...I nearly ran out when mount scored that freekick yesterday
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Very funny, best team in the world finishing third, What will you call Liverpool and Mancity winning trophies.

Carabao cup? Bros relax jor. Only Liverpool can say yes we won a trophy. For manshitty, I don't rate them at all. Manutd will win Europa for sure, and they are indeed the best team in the world. GGMU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury Stripped Of IBF Title Less Than Two Weeks After Winning It / Nine Reasons Why Man United Can Beat Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.