Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,143 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Honda Accord Tcs Light - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord Tcs Light (5848 Views)

Pls Help. Tcs Warning Sign On My 2004 Eod / Tcs Lights Occasionally Comes On And D4 Flashes (honda Odyssey) / Tcs Lights Occasionally Comes On And D4 Flashes (honda Odyssey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord Tcs Light by kele1975(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2011
Dear NL,how can i remove the TCS light in the Honda eod.its comes and goes atimes but for the past one week the light has been on.Please anyone that has an idea of how i can clear it should please assist
Re: Honda Accord Tcs Light by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2011
It's not so much "clearing the light", you need to find out why it's on, and rectify any faults, before clearing the code. You'll need an OBD code reader / scanner for this.

Another thing - you don't say what year your car is?
Re: Honda Accord Tcs Light by kele1975(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2011
its an 03 honda eod model
Re: Honda Accord Tcs Light by jcshols: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2011
i will like to disagree with the last comment,TCS light coming on and off has nothing to do with the road with it indicates that there is a problem with the traction control system. If you check, you will notice that the ABS light is on too, for honda, the TCS and ABS are works together and wheneva its on, it means the traction control/ABS wont work most likely because the sensor there is spoilt. Please get a professional to help you fix it, it shouldnt be expensive but if you want to leave it like that, your car will still work, except that the ABS/TCS wont work so your brakes will function as a normal/regular one.
Re: Honda Accord Tcs Light by elms: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
Sienna and jcshols are right I was confusing the tcs light with TPMS light it was grievious mistake. Kindly act as they have advised.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Bmw X5 4.4 in Lagos From USA Not Salvage Titled With Pictures & AutoCheck / Nissan Altima 2004 Model@ N950k / Registered Toyota Hiac buses....Reg Hilux & Newly Imported 014 - 016 Hilux.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.