Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers (739 Views)

40% Off On Full Stack Web Development (front End And Back End) Training In Abuja / Difference Between Website Design, Front End And Back End Development / Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by eakenbor: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
I need some front end and back end developers. The requirements are as follow:

Front end: Html, CSS and Javascript. Framework - Reactjs or Vuejs.

Back end framework: Nodejs (Javascript), Django (Python), or Magento (PHP).

Mobile App: React-Native (Javascript).

If you have any of the above experience or you know someone who does, please feel free to contact me here or on my email efosaakenbor@yahoo.com.
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by bunnaes: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
eakenbor:

If you have any of the above experience or you know someone who does, please feel free to contact me here or on my email efosaakenbor@yahoo.com.
You people will not pay before service.

Goodluck.
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by donsheddy1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
eakenbor:

Contact me via my signature on WhatsApp.
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by excanny: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
eakenbor:

You can contact me for your NodeJS applications.

Call: 07030595988
Whatsapp: https:///2347030595988
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by Laftaz(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2020
I can do your react native mobile app and back end in nodejs.
Front end isn't difficult too.
I have published some apps and games on playstore.

You can reach me on https:///2347067437278

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by platymus: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2020
eakenbor:

Hi,saw your post recently. i use the following stack:html,css,javasript,php,sql vuejs.reach me on 08086359367
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by ernieboy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
bunnaes:
Goodluck.
u have worked for the guy?
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
bunnaes:

Goodluck.

What if he pays and you run away with the money? What is the guarantee that after taking payment the job will be top tier.
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by bunnaes: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

What if he pays and you run away with the money? What is the guarantee that after taking payment the job will be top tier.
He should visit a physical web developer in his vicinity and discuss the project ( if the project even exist) or go to fiverr and hire a programmer.

Goodluck.
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by bunnaes: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Nobody should contact this man is a scam.

Collect at least 50% upfront before you attempt any job.

He should go a hire a developer in his physical location.
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by eakenbor: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
bunnaes:

Have you worked for me before, troll?
Re: In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers by eakenbor: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
bunnaes:

I can see you made these comments 3 days after you opened your Nairaland account. Is this your full time work?

(1) (Reply)

Break This Cryptic Code Before 6 PM To Win A $25 Cash Price / 50k Active Nigerian Telegram Usernames Available For Sale / $5K To $10,000 Weekly Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.