Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (77143 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by FuckThaMod: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2020
cococandy:

I like how you’re okay with making that generalization
On the same thread you’re crying about false accusations.

The irony escapes you
Look at one of them...

He simply said "Most women are bad IF THEY MEAN YOU".

I'm sure you understand English but that witch in you is always fully activated.

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by FuckThaMod: 1:17am On Jul 28, 2020
bigfish3k:

Most does not mean "all"
Does it?
We have many good women naa

You dey answer that one.. She one of all those feminist witches, always attacking men online. All of a sudden English hard am

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Ibime(m): 1:19am On Jul 28, 2020
homesteady:
Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

Let people have a balanced view.

Which one be harassment again? Hian Homesteady.

So being bad at toasting is now a crime for ugly oloshos to be using your name to campaign all over Twitter.

From the so-called harassment texts, what I saw was a guy who was just weak at toasting and had no humour. Probably a V sef.

Back in the day, the girl would just call him a weirdo, block his number and move on. This generation go drag you all over Twitter.

Anyway, the guy weak and was too caught up in his online persona. May his soul RIP.

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 28, 2020
myles16:

Don't call him a simp please, we dont have same emotional strength.. we're in the fight dude

But they can't institute a case. The best they can do is to pay experts to investigate and put forward the findings to the police.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by FuckThaMod: 1:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Ibime:
I checked the ugly girls Instagram.

Na so she like to dey list guys accused of rape/harassment. Literally hundreds of guys she go dey list everyday like a self appointment vigilante.

Anyway, this guy Izu did not have game. He go dey toast one babe on Twitter but he wasn't funny.

Just common toasting on Twitter oh, na him this witch start campaign of harassment ontop him head.

The boy Izu was just too soft to allow his life get wasted by one mentally deranged ugly witch-hunter.

Her name on Instagram sef is Nani Pünani. Pesin name herself after sêxual organ come dey form campaigner. Mscheeeew.

https://www.instagram.com/nanichianese/
So very ugly and she don go secure all her social media accounts, no one fit comment. I feel like shooting her
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 28, 2020
linearity:

Anyone who can show damages can file a civil suit and they have lucid standi.

His siblings or parents can certainly file a civil suit if they can show damages....spouses and relatives of dead people do that everyday either if their loved ones were killed or bullied in to committing suicide.

Kobe’s wife filed a lawsuit and the family of virtually all the police shootings in the US have filed lawsuits.

Now read my post you quoted again. I said only his family can sue. The person I quoted asked if anyone can institute a case on behalf of the family of the deceased since the family didn't seem interested .

Since he isn't married and he doesn't have any legal dependents then his family can file. Please read with comprehension. Thanks.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Ibime(m): 1:32am On Jul 28, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know of his guilt or innocence, I am concerned as to how a group of girls can create an e-list and start adding names of guys there. So, I can wake up tomorrow and go add your name to a list on Twitter? Even courts take time to complete a case before adding someone’s name to list of sexual offenders. What legal authority do those girls have to compile such a list that can change someone’s life in nanoseconds? That is my annoyance!

The reason for his suicide would remain a mystery to everyone, but that nonsense list should be addressed.

By the way, the girl said it is non-physical harassment (whatever that means). So a man harasses you non-physically and the next thing is to go adding his name to a Twitter list?? C’mon!

Correct post.

The guy was just bad at toasting, and that evil girl went and added his name next to real rãpists.

If a guys toasting is unwelcome, just call him a weirdo and move on. These ones want shame person all over Twitter.

Anyway, the guy na mumu to dey explain himself to these rampant men haters upandan. He played their game, trying to clear his name amongst a bunch of witch-hunters who would have pronounced him guilty anyways
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Loopdeeloopa: 1:40am On Jul 28, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Samstar4now(m): 1:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Very sad indeed. To his family pls bear the irreparable loss with fortitute. Suicide is bad but his dead cannot be in vain. After investigation, if he was innocent, many things will change. He died to prevent further occurance of false accusation. Atleast some people now believe false accusation on rape/harrasement exist. He was brought up in a place where a white set himself ablaze as a protest to the massacre of blacks in an african country. But i wish he was brought up in naija because he might have been alive now
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sanpipita(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2020
ethicallyright:
He should be cremated and his ashes sent on the next space shuttle outta earth. He is not a man.

He's a fool, alive and or dead. The biggest one I have seen.

I know a simp who would do same. Her name is
Sanpipita .

Fathers should question their boys when they are 12 , before teenage , and ask them if they find meaning to life. If their answer is in the negative, euthanasia should be administered accordingly.

The European suit the dude is wearing is not less than a 100,000 Naira. His upbringing , everything , I mean.

Don't waste your scarce resources on a simp who isn't ready to live. The only place a man should commit suicide is at the battle field and he must not do so without 3-5 casualties on the enemies' side .

Video coverage suicide , sniper dinner and what have you are for pussies.

Bleep all subhumans who bleed once a month. All the bitches that come for crumbs in my crib will suffer for this.

This is fast becoming an obsession, a boy took his life and all you do is write a worthless epistle trying to make a less man out of him, what do you really care about? anyway anything that makes you sleep well at night
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 28, 2020
sanpipita:

This is fast becoming an obsession, a boy took his life and all you do is write a worthless epistle trying to make a less man out of him, what do you really care about? anyway anything that makes you sleep well at night

I thought you'll hang yourself as well? Did Deborah let you Bleep her?

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sanpipita(m): 2:05am On Jul 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

I thought you'll hang yourself as well? Did Deborah let you Bleep her?

Lol you keep unlocking a new level weirdness, really you can have Deborah or whosoever they are for yourself, I live for more important things.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by tomdon(m): 2:12am On Jul 28, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

I am very open-minded and neutral.

Wouldn't rush to conclude he was innocent / guilty like some have done.

I WAS NOT THERE!

Being open-minded doesn't preclude having common sense. It means one's objective in one's judgement from fact presented

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Dybala11(m): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Dammnnnn niggaaar
Issorite.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by wirinet(m): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2020
homesteady:
Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

Harassment vs rape, I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by wirinet(m): 2:49am On Jul 28, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know of his guilt or innocence, I am concerned as to how a group of girls can create an e-list and start adding names of guys there. So, I can wake up tomorrow and go add your name to a list on Twitter? Even courts take time to complete a case before adding someone’s name to list of sexual offenders. What legal authority do those girls have to compile such a list that can change someone’s life in nanoseconds? That is my annoyance!

The reason for his suicide would remain a mystery to everyone, but that nonsense list should be addressed.

By the way, the girl said it is non-physical harassment (whatever that means). So a man harasses you non-physically and the next thing is to go adding his name to a Twitter list?? C’mon!
People have different mental and physical profile. Some people are mentally strong that no amount of mental torture or blackmail can get to them, while some people are already on the edge and any small pressure will tip them over. Mental disease is a silent, unseen and sometimes undiagnosed illness.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by jaysahgx(m): 3:16am On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=homesteady post=92172149]Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

Let people have a balanced view.[/may you not be the next falsely accused person before you learn]
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by myles16(m): 3:17am On Jul 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

But they can't institute a case. The best they can do is to pay experts to investigate and put forward the findings to the police.

Hope you know it's not Nigeria right, Investigations have started already

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by linearity: 3:33am On Jul 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

Now read my post you quoted again. I said only his family can sue. The person I quoted asked if anyone can institute a case on behalf of the family of the deceased since the family didn't seem interested .

Since he isn't married and he doesn't have any legal dependents then his family can file. Please read with comprehension. Thanks.

got it, you are correct.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Kokaine(m): 3:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Retarded pussy
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by wany(f): 4:01am On Jul 28, 2020
ethicallyright:
He should be cremated and his ashes sent on the next space shuttle outta earth. He is not a man.

He's a fool, alive and or dead. The biggest one I have seen.

I know a simp who would do same. Her name is
Sanpipita .

Fathers should question their boys when they are 12 , before teenage , and ask them if they find meaning to life. If their answer is in the negative, euthanasia should be administered accordingly.

The European suit the dude is wearing is not less than a 100,000 Naira. His upbringing , everything , I mean.

Don't waste your scarce resources on a simp who isn't ready to live. The only place a man should commit suicide is at the battle field and he must not do so without 3-5 casualties on the enemies' side .

Video coverage suicide , sniper dinner and what have you are for pussies.

Bleep all subhumans who bleed once a month. All the bitches that come for crumbs in my crib will suffer for this.
You mean the cheap grannut sellers girls right. undecided
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Jullima(f): 4:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Ibime:

Which one be harassment again? Hian Homesteady.

So being bad at toasting is now a crime for ugly oloshos to be using your name to campaign all over Twitter.

From the so-called harassment texts, what I saw was a guy who was just weak at toasting and had no humour. Probably a V sef.

Back in the day, the girl would just call him a weirdo, block his number and move on. This generation go drag you all over Twitter.

Anyway, the guy weak and was too caught up in his online persona. May his soul RIP.
Maybe the women back in the day should have dragged men and spoken up. It’s sad he lost his life but downplaying and dismissing verbal sexual harassment is not cool. You’re a man, you will never know the impact of a verbal sexual harassment on women. So, it’s not in your place to decide how women should receive or accept it, because it’s non physical doesn’t mean it can’t be as damaging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by wany(f): 4:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Napolito:
The guy has actually had hectic life in d past 3years, so d issue of rape accusation made him make up his mind to just end it all.
What you wrote is just what it is.looking at his pictures you will see dude was unstable mentally.timid,reserve and weird.been in 9ja would have done him good. Sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 28, 2020
There should be equal penalties for the crime of rape and fake rape accusations. The ugly girl even looks like a prostitute... but why kill urself & let them win?

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sanpipita(m): 4:54am On Jul 28, 2020
wany:
You mean the cheap grannut sellers girls right. undecided
lol don't hurt his over bloated ego
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sanpipita(m): 4:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Jullima:

Maybe the women back in the day should have dragged men and spoken up. It’s sad he lost his life but downplaying and dismissing verbal sexual harassment is not cool. You’re a man, you will never know the impact of a verbal sexual harassment on women. So, it’s not in your place to decide how women should receive or accept it, because it’s non physical doesn’t mean it can’t be as damaging.

Things like unsolicited nudes and lewd texts count as non physical harassment but these men don't want to learn, they want to continue harassing women at will, I really hope Izu didnt get himself into any of these because the girl that accused him seems very adamant
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Winneygirl(f): 5:32am On Jul 28, 2020
It must have been very frustrating, to not know who your accuser was.
He didn't rape anyone.
He sent a bunch of messages to a girl he liked and they were not well received.
He was prepared to apologise to whoever it was, but they wouldn't reveal themselves. And he was suffering. He was loosing everything he had worked so hard for and not even being given a chance to clear his name.
People didn't make the distinction between sexual assault and 'non-physical sexual harassment ' and this was hurting him.
His whole life came crashing down, thanks to some unauthorised, poorly vetted sexual offenders list someone made in their house without any form of investigation.
The Nani girl and the 'anonymous accuser ' should be investigated and if found to be on the negative side of truth, be punished according to the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Jullima(f): 5:52am On Jul 28, 2020
sanpipita:

Things like unsolicited nudes and lewd texts count as non physical harassment but these men don't want to learn, they want to continue harassing women at will, I really hope Izu didnt get himself into any of these because the girl that accused him seems very adamant
Thank you! I forgot about sending nude pictures sef. There are many types of non-physical sexual harassment that are also traumatizing to women.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Shedrack777: 5:55am On Jul 28, 2020
joshuaidibia:

He clearly didn't understand
I thought as much
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Shedrack777: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2020
cnonyechi:

No situation calls for suicide. Do you think one who commits suicide will rest in peace? I think not
Sis, just thank God for your free problem life. It's only when you're in a very critical/terrible situation/problem that you'll understand it was the grace of God that saved you from committing suicide
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by AkuOlisa: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2020
cheesy
homesteady:

Oga he did not rape her physically.
The said girl accused him of NON-physical sexual harassment. As in social media sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Shedrack777: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2020
kiddkash:

a girl have never accused some people of rape that's why.
I remember a friend of mine, after he dumped his girlfriend, his girlfriend then said I'll show you
2 days later police came with the girl and her family and arrested him. no investigation, nothing.
the whole situation was traumatizing for him. people all over mumbling God I can't believe he's a rapist
his family were doubting him and the ones that showed him support were still secretly wondering if he did it.

I stuck with my friend because he is incapable of doing it. after he spent like 3 weeks in jail, then the girl said she lied
and at the said time of the rape, me and my friend were at a party where there were many girls and there were
videos taken. he was released and nothing was done to the girl. till today people still murmur when he is around
they go like isn't it that guy that was accused of rape?

his family were telling him to be a man.
you don't know how many times he has tried drinking sniper. but I was around to stop it

they shouldn't judge people until you've been in their position
These are what some people don't understand, they thought suicide victims are weak, but in reality, it takes the grace of God to not commit suicide

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics / Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) / Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.