Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' (85294 Views)

Dickson Iroegbu's The Good Husband Hits Cinemas November 13 / Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Totoscatter212:

Leave the nonsense Righteousness89
Moderators cant u guys banned this guy I keep seeing him everywhere he has become a nuisance.

Click like if u support his ban once
Click share for other wise

What rule does his post go against? Some of you won’t just allow other users have peace!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by gaskiyamagana: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus Christ
For enabling one of
Your followers to
Predict who will
Win Biblical SONG OF SOLOMON
Nick name BBNAIJA.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by wiseoneking: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Totoscatter212:

Leave the nonsense Righteousness89
Moderators cant u guys banned this guy I keep seeing him everywhere he has become a nuisance.

Click like if u support his ban once
Click share for other wise

I would like you to be banned before any thing. Does banning save you from hell he's trying to deliver your soul?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by ThatFairGuy1: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Servant of God..

God has Nothing to do with Evil , Immorality and Abomination in the Name of anything...

Any so called Pastor Decieving and involving himself with such Nonsense is a False Prophet and a Son of Belai

Light and Darkness do not Walk together

A servant of God? You must be a real Christian (who knows Bible well).
"After you've been set free from sin, YOU NOW BECOME SERVANT OF GOD" Bible verse.

We're all servant to God, he begets no child/children. We're all son of man just like Jesus, who also affirmed this in the Bible
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by geezynoni: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wetin concern agbero with overload like this.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Preacherrr(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
omokoginimi:

Matthew 7:1-5 : 1 Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with
the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

You sound like a friend of the world...james4:4 This is not a matter of judge not.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by imanray37(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
USELESS TV SHOWS FOR USELESS JOBLESS YOUTHS I STRONGLY BERATE THE PASTOR FOR USING GOD TO PREDICT A MORAL DEGRADED SHOW I SERIOUSLY SEE REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT GOD DONT EXIST BECAUSE OF PASTORS LIKE THIS MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by MalaikaEH(f): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
When they have locked down churches for so long, what do you expect this kind of pastor to do? He is trying his hands on another trade.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Kingstanding: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Are you God?
Is God you?

Did God tell you he has nothing to do with the program or not?
. God has nothing to do with that immorality and devilish program. A program that parents can not watch with their children is that a program? I'm very sure that we are in end time. Can you tell me just one benefit as a reliable person can gain or achieve from BBN? Lazy youths.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Starz825(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prophecy From Where?

I don't understand some persons? these Endtime Pastor's that don't know what it means to be a Pastor.. May God Forgive you!

GOD Has Nothing to do with that Program...
So obvious...you don't know anything about God...
Jesus Christ said in his words..
I haven't come for those who are feeling well but for those who are sick so they can be healed..
He further said *be ye merciful as thy father is merciful, because he giveth rain upon the good and the bad*...God is concerned with the bad and the wicked..He doesn't want them to die but repent and turn a new leaf...God is omnipresent every where!!..
Righteousness89...our God is the God of Host!!!
So because you are now saved, those people in the BBN program are going to hell...
Those guys you see in that program can even get to heaven before you... remember the theif on the cross...
It's better you stick to your preaching than judging others...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Preacherrr:

You sound like a friend of the world...james4:4 This is not a matter of judge not.

You don’t even know me. How you tell I’m friend of the world? How you know I’m adulterous?

Stop judging preacher. For only God can judge me
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pastor too watches Bbnaija. torrrrrr.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by damiloladuke: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
RIP to the late Comedian CD John. this comedy will make your day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjfHHwq6g_w
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by slowice(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
This one na gom... God of men,

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Tankotanko: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
So this self styled pastor is not ashamed to ridicule himself. He has been watching shit. Jesus wept. "Pastor" Indeed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Righteousness89(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Starz825:

So obvious...you don't know anything about God...
Jesus Christ said in his words..
I haven't come for those who are feeling well but for those who are sick so they can be healed..
He further said *be ye merciful as thy father is merciful, because he giveth rain upon the good and the bad*...God is concerned with the bad and the wicked..He doesn't want them to die but repent and turn a new leaf...God is omnipresent every where!!..
...our God is the God of Host!!!
So because you are now saved, those people in the BBN program are going to hell...
Those guys you see in that program can even get to heaven before you... remember the theif on the cross...
It's better you stick to your preaching than judging others...

This is For you!
There is a Way that seems right to a Man! The End is Destruction!

Good Night

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Preacherrr(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
omokoginimi:

You don’t even know me. How you tell I’m friend of the world? How you know I’m adulterous?

Stop judging preacher. For only God can judge me

And I hope you wouldn't be found wanting when you are judged, because of the kind of things you support... It's improper to call bad good.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by DavSagacity(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
This pastor obviously no get work.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by thatigboman: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yahoo yahoo cultist pastor, laycon's confra mate. Nonsense
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Coder2Client(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Servant of God..

God has Nothing to do with Evil , Immorality and Abomination in the Name of anything...

Any so called Pastor Decieving and involving himself with such Nonsense is a False Prophet and a Son of Belai

Light and Darkness do not Walk together

I want to object @bolded

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7 KJV

If God has nothing to do with evil, why did He create it?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by lekantruth: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people (Proverbs 14:34).
Think about this...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Preacherrr:

And I hope you wouldn't be found wanting when you are judged, because of the kind of things you support... It's improper to call bad good.

Like I said, you don’t know me, you can’t judge me. How dare you call me friend of the world?

I don’t even watch the show. I’m just against you lot judging thinking you are better. You only sin differently.

Judge not so you shall not be judged
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Starz825(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

This is For you!
There is a Way that seems right to a Man! The End is Destruction!

Good Night
Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life...
And Jesus is the way that seemeth right to me afterall the end Is life...

Goodnight!!
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by greypencils: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
AlexReports:
As Nigerians and the entire Africa Continent anticipate the intriguing outcome of the Season 5 Big Brother Niaja Reality Television Show, which is about the most watched TV Program in Africa, a Nigeria Prophet has predicted that Olamilekan "Laycon" Agbeleshe, one of the contestants of BB naija Housemate will emerge Winner of the 2020 Season 5 edition of the program and would be rewarded with the 85million Naira star prize.

The Prophecy by Pastor Prince Dickson, the General Overseer of SRI Pastor Wealthy Nations Ministry Abuja, had on Wednesday 22nd July 2020 stated that Laycon will be winner of the Season 5 edition of Big Brother Naija. He made the prophecy via a post on his social media handle and since then, there has been several reactions across the social media space.

Though the prophecy may have come to so many as a challenge, it has also confirmed some already trending anticipation about Laycon's prospective victory in the BB naija house. Fans of other competing housemates have challenged the authenticity of the prophecy, as they called on Nigerians to disregard the Pastor's Prophecy, stressing that it was a mere gimmick, while others hailed the prophecy.

Laycon is a 26-year-old singer, whose fame has certainly remained on ascension. His affectionate story about his family, background and academic struggles has made him standout in the house, thereby attracting more fans and interest into his personality.

Laycon is in the competition with 19 other housemates namely, Ozoemena "Ozo" Chukwu, Victoria "Vee" Adeyele, Nelson Enwerem Prince, Boluwatife "Lilo" Aderogba, Timmy Sinclair, Lucy Essien, Terseer Kiddwaya, Dorothy Bachor, Praise Nelson, Florence Wathoni Anyansi, Tochukwu Okechukwu Tochi, Kate "Ka3na" Jones, Eric Akhigbe Ngozi "Erica" Nlewedim, Ezekiel Bright "Brighto" Osemudiame, Kaisha Umaru, Emuobonuvie "Neo" Akpofure, Tolani Shobajo and Rebecca "Nengi" Hampson. They are currently slugging it out for the grand prize of N85M worth of gifts in the next 70 days, since commencement of the show on the 19th of July 2020.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/07/wow-bbnaija-season-5-winner-emerges-as.html?m=1
Go to some churches at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Obyino: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
AlexReports:
As Nigerians and the entire Africa Continent anticipate the intriguing outcome of the Season 5 Big Brother Niaja Reality Television Show, which is about the most watched TV Program in Africa, a Nigeria Prophet has predicted that Olamilekan "Laycon" Agbeleshe, one of the contestants of BB naija Housemate will emerge Winner of the 2020 Season 5 edition of the program and would be rewarded with the 85million Naira star prize.

The Prophecy by Pastor Prince Dickson, the General Overseer of SRI Pastor Wealthy Nations Ministry Abuja, had on Wednesday 22nd July 2020 stated that Laycon will be winner of the Season 5 edition of Big Brother Naija. He made the prophecy via a post on his social media handle and since then, there has been several reactions across the social media space.

Though the prophecy may have come to so many as a challenge, it has also confirmed some already trending anticipation about Laycon's prospective victory in the BB naija house. Fans of other competing housemates have challenged the authenticity of the prophecy, as they called on Nigerians to disregard the Pastor's Prophecy, stressing that it was a mere gimmick, while others hailed the prophecy.

Laycon is a 26-year-old singer, whose fame has certainly remained on ascension. His affectionate story about his family, background and academic struggles has made him standout in the house, thereby attracting more fans and interest into his personality.

Laycon is in the competition with 19 other housemates namely, Ozoemena "Ozo" Chukwu, Victoria "Vee" Adeyele, Nelson Enwerem Prince, Boluwatife "Lilo" Aderogba, Timmy Sinclair, Lucy Essien, Terseer Kiddwaya, Dorothy Bachor, Praise Nelson, Florence Wathoni Anyansi, Tochukwu Okechukwu Tochi, Kate "Ka3na" Jones, Eric Akhigbe Ngozi "Erica" Nlewedim, Ezekiel Bright "Brighto" Osemudiame, Kaisha Umaru, Emuobonuvie "Neo" Akpofure, Tolani Shobajo and Rebecca "Nengi" Hampson. They are currently slugging it out for the grand prize of N85M worth of gifts in the next 70 days, since commencement of the show on the 19th of July 2020.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/07/wow-bbnaija-season-5-winner-emerges-as.html?m=1
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by KossyKiss97(f): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iberiberism grin

Children Educational tablets available

Functions include:

0)Over 15 already installed educational and fun apps 

1)ANDROID 4.4 GINGERBREAD DEVICE

2)RAM- 1GB

3)ROM- 8GB

4)3DGRAPHIC ACCELERATION

5)WIFI SUPPORT

6)3G COMMUNICATION MODULE

7)MICRO SD SLOT(Memory card)

USB SUPPORTED with high speed of 2.0

9)360 degree device rotation

10)Supports several entertainment games based on Android platform

11)Supports various office software based on Android. Examples include word/excel/pdf/ptt

Other packages include

7inches device

Supports Google Chrome, playstore, inbuilt browser, YouTube, Google map, camera, video player, Gmail, email, and many more

Please call or watsapp on 08060291729

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by engrchykae(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pastor paid by laycoon or lagoon
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Obyino: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
watin we go do this pastor if Laycon no come win
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by seunayantokun(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wetin concern pastors concern bbnaija? Lord, help us.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by miketayo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Liar liar, fake pastor
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by freeborn02: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Are you God?
Is God you?

Did God tell you he has nothing to do with the program or not?

You don't need to be a prophet before you know there is no God in this bbnaija thing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.