Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' (85292 Views)

Dickson Iroegbu's The Good Husband Hits Cinemas November 13 / Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by kiddkash(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Be Careful Sir, not to Blaspheme the Name of the Lord..
Its not Everything we Joke with in God's Name!

I Fear God!
I fear God. but we are mere mortals we don not know how or when the self proclaimed Man-Of-God spoke with God
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by icankel: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
end time pastor, na this kain of pastor de do prayers to people wey wan carry coke enter some countries

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by King2019(m): 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

You can utter any Gibberish! It does not alter the Truth!
I

Oga yi are you dumb??
Take you damn ass to the religion section
This is public forum
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by kosiebe(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wetin we nor go see for Naija

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by 3RNEST(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prophecy From Where?

I don't understand some persons? these Endtime Confusionist Masquerading as Pastors!

May God Forgive you!

GOD Has Nothing to do with that Program...

grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Coronavirus1: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
AlexReports:
As Nigerians and the entire Africa Continent anticipate the intriguing outcome of the Season 5 Big Brother Niaja Reality Television Show, which is about the most watched TV Program in Africa, a Nigeria Prophet has predicted that Olamilekan "Laycon" Agbeleshe, one of the contestants of BB naija Housemate will emerge Winner of the 2020 Season 5 edition of the program and would be rewarded with the 85million Naira star prize.

The Prophecy by Pastor Prince Dickson, the General Overseer of SRI Pastor Wealthy Nations Ministry Abuja, had on Wednesday 22nd July 2020 stated that Laycon will be winner of the Season 5 edition of Big Brother Naija. He made the prophecy via a post on his social media handle and since then, there has been several reactions across the social media space.

Though the prophecy may have come to so many as a challenge, it has also confirmed some already trending anticipation about Laycon's prospective victory in the BB naija house. Fans of other competing housemates have challenged the authenticity of the prophecy, as they called on Nigerians to disregard the Pastor's Prophecy, stressing that it was a mere gimmick, while others hailed the prophecy.

Laycon is a 26-year-old singer, whose fame has certainly remained on ascension. His affectionate story about his family, background and academic struggles has made him standout in the house, thereby attracting more fans and interest into his personality.

Laycon is in the competition with 19 other housemates namely, Ozoemena "Ozo" Chukwu, Victoria "Vee" Adeyele, Nelson Enwerem Prince, Boluwatife "Lilo" Aderogba, Timmy Sinclair, Lucy Essien, Terseer Kiddwaya, Dorothy Bachor, Praise Nelson, Florence Wathoni Anyansi, Tochukwu Okechukwu Tochi, Kate "Ka3na" Jones, Eric Akhigbe Ngozi "Erica" Nlewedim, Ezekiel Bright "Brighto" Osemudiame, Kaisha Umaru, Emuobonuvie "Neo" Akpofure, Tolani Shobajo and Rebecca "Nengi" Hampson. They are currently slugging it out for the grand prize of N85M worth of gifts in the next 70 days, since commencement of the show on the 19th of July 2020.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/07/wow-bbnaija-season-5-winner-emerges-as.html?m=1
End of boko haram you can not predict pandemic no way on BBN you can predict stupid pastor
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Matthewdan(m): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
senatorfc:
Italian Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.
French Relationship:
1st day = movi & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again
British Relationship:
1 day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug
3rd day= kissing, hug and smooching
4th day = sex and more sex
American Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
3rd day= Hug again (warmly)
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex
Nigerian Relationship:
1st day= Shawama
2nd day= Fried rice
3rd day= Fried rice again
4th day= Agree to try date
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
7th day= Date again with three of her hungry friends or cousins.
8th day= Date & Hug
9th day= Tried to peck but failed.
10th day = Peck
11th day= Tried to kiss but failed.
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
14th day= Tried to have sex but failed.
15th day= Tried to have sex but quarrelled
16th day= Didn't talk to each other
17th day= No call till the next day
18th day= The man called but the woman didn't pick
19th day= The man called, the woman picked and asked: "what is it?"
The man apologize and the woman replied: "Leave me alone, am not that type of girl"
The man continued to beg till the next day.
20th day= The woman accepted the unwarranted apology
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
25th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complains that her phone is bad. Guy promises to buy her a new phone ( iPhone 11+ ).
26th day= Tried to have sex but the woman said until he buys the phone ( iPhone 11+ )
27th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: "where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious"
28th day= Rape.
29th day= Police case. He’s now in jail
��������

When madness start knocking
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by jaxxy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Every Tom dick and Harry is a pastor now undecided
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Bibiyobra: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If God has nothing to do with evil, immorality and abomination in name of everything, then you are invariably saying that God has nothing to do with the earth cos those are the major things happening on earth.
Yes God has nothing to do with the earth, even the bible in 1john 5:19 mention satan as the one controlling and in due time he will be destroyed. God is holy and does not associate with anything that will bring reproach to his holy name Jehovah.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Techexperto: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
a nairalander cover of rudeboy take it hit song
like share and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg4EKzP9xpI
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
BENEAMATA:

Ejima , long time . How far with that issue of growing much hairs on your head you complained some time ago ? Hope you've found a solution .

Haha...no bro
I just respected myself and stopped keeping my hair grin
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by maiquel: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If God has nothing to do with evil, immorality and abomination in name of everything, then you are invariably saying that God has nothing to do with the earth cos those are the major things happening on earth.
At least pretend you have sense even though it doesnt seem like it.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Benbellamor: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrOjay1:
These prophets don't ever prophesy anything meaningful.Always basking in mundane inanities.

Today,they are prophesying the winner of BBN..tomorrow,they are laying curses on those who don't pay tithes.
He is targeting the Ten percent of the millions
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lagos people make una come see oooooooo! No more covid19 and prosperity prophecy but Na this broad day light show. Wetin person nor go see and hear for this Nigeria? Trial things
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by BENEAMATA: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

Haha...no bro
I just respected myself and stopped keeping my hair grin
lol . I guess no hair no foul
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by edoairways: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amotolongbo:
God hate sin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by edoairways: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
EyezofGod120:
[right][/right] shocked I'm sure say na indaboski bahoshe the liquid metal go.see.dat kind vision
Even indaboski didn't prophesy this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by stayclearofme: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Amudeneogu: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2020
This pastor is a fake pastor, everything he said is not from the almighty God because no good pastor will support BBnija, again, what the world including Nigeria needs now is prophecy how to tackle coronavirus not who will win BBnija

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by edoairways: 12:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Techexperto:
a nairalander cover of rudeboy take it hit song
like share and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg4EKzP9xpI
Well done, go for more voice training as the sky is your limit

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by captain247: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Servant of God..

God has Nothing to do with Evil , Immorality and Abomination in the Name of anything...

Any so called Pastor Decieving and involving himself with such Nonsense is a False Prophet and a Son of Belai

Light and Darkness do not Walk together

Ride on bro!
No mind all these Angels of darkness trying to trend so as to attract followers.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by TruthHurts100: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2020
AlexReports:
As Nigerians and the entire Africa Continent anticipate the intriguing outcome of the Season 5 Big Brother Niaja Reality Television Show, which is about the most watched TV Program in Africa, a Nigeria Prophet has predicted that Olamilekan "Laycon" Agbeleshe, one of the contestants of BB naija Housemate will emerge Winner of the 2020 Season 5 edition of the program and would be rewarded with the 85million Naira star prize.

The Prophecy by Pastor Prince Dickson, the General Overseer of SRI Pastor Wealthy Nations Ministry Abuja, had on Wednesday 22nd July 2020 stated that Laycon will be winner of the Season 5 edition of Big Brother Naija. He made the prophecy via a post on his social media handle and since then, there has been several reactions across the social media space.

Though the prophecy may have come to so many as a challenge, it has also confirmed some already trending anticipation about Laycon's prospective victory in the BB naija house. Fans of other competing housemates have challenged the authenticity of the prophecy, as they called on Nigerians to disregard the Pastor's Prophecy, stressing that it was a mere gimmick, while others hailed the prophecy.

Laycon is a 26-year-old singer, whose fame has certainly remained on ascension. His affectionate story about his family, background and academic struggles has made him standout in the house, thereby attracting more fans and interest into his personality.

Laycon is in the competition with 19 other housemates namely, Ozoemena "Ozo" Chukwu, Victoria "Vee" Adeyele, Nelson Enwerem Prince, Boluwatife "Lilo" Aderogba, Timmy Sinclair, Lucy Essien, Terseer Kiddwaya, Dorothy Bachor, Praise Nelson, Florence Wathoni Anyansi, Tochukwu Okechukwu Tochi, Kate "Ka3na" Jones, Eric Akhigbe Ngozi "Erica" Nlewedim, Ezekiel Bright "Brighto" Osemudiame, Kaisha Umaru, Emuobonuvie "Neo" Akpofure, Tolani Shobajo and Rebecca "Nengi" Hampson. They are currently slugging it out for the grand prize of N85M worth of gifts in the next 70 days, since commencement of the show on the 19th of July 2020.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/07/wow-bbnaija-season-5-winner-emerges-as.html?m=1

Bastard pastor.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by moonraker(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Nope!!!
No way God told him that.

Many are confused.... but few are called and chosen.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by putin2: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2020
fake Pastor
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by putin2: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Ozo is the man ,fake pastors everywhere .a man who doesn't know what's happening in his family is predicting bbn,Nig stupidity.
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Which kind pastor be dis

UDUJ.. Boss I hope u saw my mail..

I just want to say I didn't see that first one..

Thanks for today... Grateful heart boss
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Businext: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by captain247: 12:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Devil appearing in the form of a pastor to attract people to himself and the so called Christians are defending him cos of satanic program called BBN that add nothing positive to the society nor to the name of the country.
How many Imam will come out to speak on such devilish matter. None
Because BBN doesn't portray God nor glorify God in anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Gbyms: 12:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prophecy From Where?

I don't understand some persons? these Endtime Confusionist Masquerading as Pastors!

May God Forgive you!

GOD Has Nothing to do with that Program...
Lol. Understand God bros. Once you become close to God, you can ask him of anything . I mean anything even the ones that you think are useless. He can tell you who would win a match, or if the rain would fall or what clothe your sibling would wear the next day. To think you can’t apply God to somethings and only to some. Don’t you think it’s incomplete.
I get your point anyway but the prophetic is beyond that
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by greggng: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2020
I like two people on that show . Erica and the guy that kissed her. Ozo doesn't wanna make a mistake with nengi. ..Nengi is also afraid of making a mistake with ozo. ..Time will tell
Re: Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' by Gbyms: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Servant of God..

God has Nothing to do with Evil , Immorality and Abomination in the Name of anything...

Any so called Pastor Decieving and involving himself with such Nonsense is a False Prophet and a Son of Belai

Light and Darkness do not Walk together

Lol. God says we are in this world but not of it. I see nothing wrong in what the pastor said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.