Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson (3090 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson by callme2: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2011
All those (men & ladies) crucifying MJ should please send their own pictures proofing that they can withstand her, I'll not be suprised to see how dirty and ugly all of you are.

To all the condemners
Keep on condemning while MJ is busy counting and controling her millions. Jobless Enemies of progress
Re: Mercy Johnson by MissyB3(f): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2011
Odikwa serious eh! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson by googles: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay Mercy Johnson is ugly and dirty. . . yea I said it

that said. . . go take a leap of death wink
Re: Mercy Johnson by Coolabbie: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson by WackyJ1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2011
Poster you are a freaking ass kisser! Stop fighting other people's haters even though it's because you don't have one cos you're a nobody
Re: Mercy Johnson by edlion57(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2011
D truth must b told welther u like it or not and also note dat money is not everytin
Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 10, 2011
Mercy johnson wowo, oya come bit me
Re: Mercy Johnson by kodylicky(f): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2011
NO BE SMALL THING OO grin
Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2011
Poster I'm with you on this. You threw a simple challenge and none of them is confident enough to take it on by showing us their own pictures. I can guarantee that NONE of her female haters is more beautiful/sexy/desirable than she is. Only envy can motivate such misplaced hate, and no woman envies a woman she is 'better' than. It's easy to hide under the cover of internet anonymity to express their misery at Mercy's out-of-this-world desirability. They should blame their creator for their flat chestedness and shapelessness, raher than vent their frustrations on the adorable Mercy 'the body' Johnson.
Re: Mercy Johnson by boy1(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2011
^^yes oh!poster-i dey ur side!
Re: Mercy Johnson by softgirl1: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2011
are u sure this poster is not mercy Jonson grin well i Pity ur life if u are just go and change ur ways tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson by MissyB3(f): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2011
jennykadry:

Mercy johnson wowo, oya come bit me
This is undisputable! Mercy is indeed ugly.  cool Funny thing is, the adjectives the poster used to qualify her ''haters'' best fit Mercy - Ugly and dirty [skin] grin
A very good actress with a good shape though. . . . . .I like her.
Re: Mercy Johnson by yme1(f): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2011
hmmmmm facially she gets 40% of fine ness in her, bodily 110% goes to her, dresingly. . 100% trash dresser goes to her undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2011
soft girl:

are u sure this poster is not mercy Jonson grin well i Pity your life if u are just go and change your ways tongue

Na today? It's not news that we have celebs here, e.g adaeze igwe, ini, omotola, ini edo's hubby's ex, chemistry, genny, stella, e.t.c

Watch them come defend themselves sometimes on threads

call-me:

All those (men & ladies) crucifying MJ should please send their own pictures[b] proofing [/b]that they can withstand her, I'll not be suprised to see how dirty and ugly all of you are.

To all the condemners
Keep on condemning while MJ is busy counting and controling her millions. Jobless Enemies of progress

Ok we don proofing, she wowo pass obi nwa nma(a.k.a OBJ), oya come bite my black nyash
Re: Mercy Johnson by callme2: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
@googles - slowpoke you are

@wackly - You are a junky

@edlion57 - Can you proof it? Money monger

@jennykadry - You be No. 1 De-wowo

@soft girl - Dey dia, pretender

@missy B - Just a picture of you

pro01 - Has said it all
Re: Mercy Johnson by MissyB3(f): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
call-me:

@missy B - Just a picture of you
A mere picture of me will give you a hard-on. Why would I want to excite you? undecided
No Sir, no photo for you . . . . Make do with Mercy Johnson's. grin tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
call-me:

@jennykadry - You be No. 1 De-wowo

I still fyne pass MERCY JOHNSON abi na messy yanson and i no need to proofing am to you, oya my nyash still dey wait, come bite am

INTEL HAS IT THAT MERCY GET DEGREE FOR WOWOLOGY FROM THE UNITED STATES OF IKORODU

Missy ★ B:

A mere picture of me will give you a hard-on. Why would I want to excite you?  undecided 
No Sir, no photo for you . . . . Make do with Mercy Johnson's. grin  tongue

Man?na man be the OP? gawdddd if man fit open thread nag like this wetin them want make we women talk and do? afraid catch me for this OP embarassed embarassed

I no know say men don dey do menopause too embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson by martho(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
She's not ugly!
Re: Mercy Johnson by callme2: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
@jennykadri - Stop blabbing and stop making gest of your self. Just a pic and you will be free from the hands of Call-me.

You bunch of racist
Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
mercy yanson wowo grin
Re: Mercy Johnson by hackney(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2011
Na only chics dey slate the babe na why i kno say na bad belle.
she does not stand out as ugly as people here make out, at all! !
maybe thats just me (and the guys).

In my opinion, she's sexy as can be.
im actually looking at a H.V cover with her on it and she's fine abeg.
Re: Mercy Johnson by WackyJ1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
I wonder why somebody will be violently defending someone they've never met to the point of calling others voicing out their opinions ugly. Poster you've never seen Mercy in real life neither have you seen those calling her ugly. Don't be a buff
Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 11, 2011
pro01:

Poster I'm with you on this. You threw a simple challenge and none of them is confident enough to take it on by showing us their own pictures. I can guarantee that NONE of her female haters is more beautiful/sexy/desirable than she is. Only envy can motivate such misplaced hate, and no woman envies a woman she is 'better' than. It's easy to hide under the cover of internet anonymity to express their misery at Mercy's out-of-this-world desirability. They should blame their creator for their flat chestedness and shapelessness, raher than vent their frustrations on the adorable Mercy 'the body' Johnson.

If anyone puts their picture una go shout "you're too proud", "you're ugly", "ashawo", etc., so don't even go there lol.
Re: Mercy Johnson by thegeorgy(f): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
when she starts bleaching now,the same wide mouth people will talk, how many of una fine sef?as far as am concern Mercy is just ok abeg, what of Genevieve?how many fine she fine? PULIZ,LET MERCY JOHNSON BE JOR!
Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
I'll pick Mercy J over any shapeless fine face anyday! kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
You bunch of racist

lmao!!
Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2011
Tpiah my wife, how are you? You are looking more and more beautiful everyday! kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
call-me:

All those (men & ladies) crucifying MJ should please send their own pictures proofing that they can withstand her, I'll not be suprised to see how dirty and ugly all of you are.

To all the condemners
na u oh! wink
Re: Mercy Johnson by Outstrip(f): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mercy Johnson is a beautiful and ver sexy woman. Anybody that says it's not so should post their pictures like the poster said. A picture is worth a thousand words LOL
Re: Mercy Johnson by chic2pimp(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
Missy ★ B:

A mere picture of me will give you a hard-on. Why would I want to excite you? undecided
No Sir, no photo for you . . . . Make do with Mercy Johnson's. grin tongue
Odikwa Serious oooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin. . . .Oya post am make we see tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson by johnjoel(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
where on earth she fit fine pass mua

Re: Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 18, 2011
exactly @ poster. I agree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike / Psquare Peter's Wifey Lola Omotayo Shares Photos Of Her Mom / Throwback Picture Of Vincent Enyeama With His Wife... Patience Is The Koko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.