Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Whats The Name Of This Animal? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Whats The Name Of This Animal? (1043 Views)

Killed This Animal, Who Knows It's Name / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / What Is The Name Of This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Name Of This Animal? by bigomoh: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
I went to Epe fish market and saw this raccoon looking animal on display. I'm sure it isn't a raccoon as it doesn't have it's distinct characteristics.

Anyone has an idea what animal this is?

1 Share

Re: Whats The Name Of This Animal? by Mrshape: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chai the seller no even know waiting e day sell
Re: Whats The Name Of This Animal? by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Eji or Buusu offia (in Igbo).
The Civet Cat in English.
It's a nocturnal animal, so many people don't know it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Name Of This Animal? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
African civet

I don taya to tell una the worth of wild animals

They are only found in west Africa and few Central African countries even in the west Africa you can't find them in desert regions not even in northern Nigeria

So they are rare and foreigners keep them as pets

I will tell you that these civets are feed coffee beans and when they pass out the beans it is sold as the world most expensive coffee Google civet coffee

We Nigerians no get sense at all when it comes to wild life

I promise you 100% of the time the wild animal is ALWAYS worth more alive than dead, the animal is ALWAYS worth more than its meat

100 u.s dollars per cup of coffee that's 40,000naira per cup made from these guys poop

https://sentientmedia.org/the-true-cost-of-producing-the-worlds-most-expensive-coffee/
Re: Whats The Name Of This Animal? by majamajic(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bush baby !
Re: Whats The Name Of This Animal? by bigomoh: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
It goes for 7k. And it's negotiable.
Mrshape:
Chai the seller no even know waiting e day sell
Re: Whats The Name Of This Animal? by ipinuoluwa96184: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2020
okay
Re: Whats The Name Of This Animal? by Neo28: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
African civet
Re: Whats The Name Of This Animal? by afolarin60591: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
okay

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is This A 100% Bull Mastiff / A Hedgehog Crawled Into Our Compound / Talking Dog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.