Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 (1726 Views)

I Finally Started Business After 2years Of Finishing My NYSC / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 by pukena(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Covid 19 shook our business to the marrow. We almost went bankrupt as most of our services at Pukena requires human contact and home service. The fear of Covid made this almost impossible.

Our main product Pukena Cars & Drivers also suffered as we couldn't accept new cars and Uber/Bolt remained shut till date. Onboarding new drivers and cars became very difficult.

In the midst of all these, i.moved from Surulere to Ajah Badore and that proved to be a lifesaver!

I saw a huge opportunity with finger foods especially Chicken and Chips. I quickly invested time and money in learning the entire process.

After ease of lockdown, we launched our first stand and we are hoping to launch several stands across major Estates and possibly run a franchise system.

We sell an average of 100 pieces of Chicken daily at an average prices of N1000.

I have documented my process in an ebook you can get on our website www.food.pukena.ng

2 Likes

Re: How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 by godkiller(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
You're smart.

2 Likes

Re: How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 by uboma(m): 2:59am On Jul 28, 2020
There are always opportunities out there if only we learn to look out for them.

God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 by SmartPolician: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2020
godkiller:
You're smart.

He's very smart grin

The area in question is my area

There are a number of such businesses here

(1) (Reply)

Start And Make Good Money From POS Business As Your Side Hustle / How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? / Mtn Mobile Money Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.