Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Opening Food And Gamez Soon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening Food And Gamez Soon (373 Views)

Army Reacts To Opening Of Banex Plaza / Bento Delivaz: Your New Best Friend For Food And Parcel Delivery Within Abuja / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opening Food And Gamez Soon by crafteck(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2020
What better way to launch food and gamez than to having an eating competition where contestants eat at least 10 noodles winner takes 50k.
Would have made it about eating and finishing fast but people might choke so it would be about eating more. I hate having to create new thrrads all the time but if its the best way to get attention of nairalanders, i will keep doing it. I get lots of business improvements ideas from you guys. Thanks a lot, check my threads under my profile to know more about my businesses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8ZjMgbnNmY

Re: Opening Food And Gamez Soon by crafteck(m): 6:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Food business hard.. I don spend and spend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfSQR4sRzhQ

Re: Opening Food And Gamez Soon by crafteck(m): 6:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Heres my selling point for now, also ive not had time to focus on the game house, theyve been short changing me

Re: Opening Food And Gamez Soon by Ojuroye: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chairman pls I find your game lounge interesting and would love to have few conversations with you regarding it. pls drop ur WhatsApp line.

(1) (Reply)

Earn ETH Like Never Before. / Globus Bank / App closed for now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.