Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How To Score High In Unical Post UTME 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Score High In Unical Post UTME 2020 (557 Views)

The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Score High In Unical Post UTME 2020 by EmyBryon(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Hello Aspirants of the University of Calabar, Calabar! Your first appreciation to God should be for aspiring to study in the prestigious University of Calabar and the second appreciation to God should be for reading this success determining article. Information contained in this article will surely make up for your JAMB score, so you are advice to read to the end and you will be sure of admission into the University of calabar.

The University of Calabar is one institution in Nigeria that will readily offer admission to aspirants who are able to score up to or above their respective aspiring department’s/course’s cut off mark. The issue of cut off mark in the University of Calabar Admission process shall be address by this article squarely.

The truth remains that the University of Calabar never denies aspirants who are qualified for admission, whatever is the fate of any aspirant depends totally on the aspirant per se. The first pre-requirement for gaining admission is your O’Level, you have to understand the o’level subject requirement for the department you are aspiring. By this, it means you must have at least a credit in all your required o’level subject.

Another important advice is to check your UTME Subject combination carefully as it might ruin your efforts to gain admission, I was opportune to type an admission list for one HOD in the University of Calabar, in the list the aspirant who scored highest was denied admission because of wrong subject combination he used in JAMB UTME. Although this aspirant met other admission requirement, it is therefore, pertinent to be sure of your subject combination.

Once you have checked this loop holes, the next thing is to reach the cut off mark of your aspiring department, I will use this medium to inform you that the general cut off mark which qualifies you for aptitude test in the University of Calabar is 160. After the post UTME exams, whatever you score is added to your JAMB score and divided by 2 which is your Average score. The Average score is what is used to determine whether a student will gain admission or not.

The Primary objective of this article is to help you score high in the aptitude test which is the way forward as to making up to your JAMB score.

Scoring very high, especially above the average score for a particular department is the surest way of securing admission, instead of preparing to pay money to gain admission rather do everything possible to score high, in that way your admission is steadfast. I scored 244 and I was applying for Computer Science, my JAMB score was already very good and a way higher than the average scores for Computer Science in the University of Calabar. Getting to the Post Utme with the secrets I’m going to share with you soon I was able to score 310, all these my performance was just for computer science and the school could not hesitate to give me the admission. As a matter of fact in my department I scored the highest. I advise you to do your best and get your hands on the right materials for the exams and success will be yours.

These are the few questions prospective candidates of UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 are looking for answers to. If these are your questions, then count yourself lucky to be reading this article.

Trust me, if you can read this article to the end and apply it, scoring above 300 in UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 is guaranteed!. Yes, I am very confident of this because this is what I have experienced. Whether you are sitting for UNICAL POST-UTME for the first time or you want to sit for it again, this article is a must-read for all candidates to pass UNICAL POST-UTME 2020.

Before we go into that, I’ll like to give an answer to another question prospective candidates needs an answer to which is, “Is it true that UNICAL POST-UTME is hard“. Well, this is a dynamic question with two answers. Let me break it down for you.

1. If you prepare for UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 the right way (what you’ll learn in this article), UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 will be as simple as ABC to you, BUT;

2. If you don’t prepare for UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 with the right techniques or you fail to prepare at all, UNICAL POST-UTME will be the hardest exam you’ll be writing ever!.

Sorry, I don’t mean to scare you but that is just the simple truth!. I believe you are reading this article because you want to fall in the first category of UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 candidates. So, let’s guide you on your journey to pass UNICAL POST-UTME in 2020.

HOW TO PASS UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 WITH EASE

BEFORE WE GO INTO OTHER WAYS OF SCORING HIGH LET ME USE THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT WITH LITTLE MONEY WE CAN HELP YOU TO SCORE VERY HIGH, JUST CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW.

1. PREPARE FOR UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 IN THE RIGHT WAY

A lot of candidates you see failing out there also prepared for the examination. However, they have failed to prepare the right way or did not prepare enough. If you want to pass UNICAL POST-UTME 2019 with ease, you must prepare with the right strategies that works!. What are those smart strategies? Simple, I have compiled everything in one article for you, read it below:

INTRODUCING MICROSKOOL

Click here to Create Account
[url]microskool.com/postutme[/url]

I want to use this medium to introduce a site called Microskool. Microskool is a Campus Web Application for use in Unical for now. It has the following features for Aspirants:

- Free Post UTME Past Questions
- Admission Possibility Checker
- CBT Practice 2020
- Post UTME Syllabus 2020
- Expected Questions
- Campus News

Click here to create account

2. SET A HIGH TARGET YOU THINK YOU CAN’T ACHIEVE

If your goal is to score above 300 in UNICAL POST-UTME 2019, set your target at above 350. Shoot for the moon and you might end up landing among the stars. If your goal is to score 300 and you set a target of 300, you will end up scoring less than 300.

Tell yourself, I want to score above 350 in UNICAL POST-UTME, work towards scoring above 350 and you might end up with 320. Relatively high score, isn’t it? Yes, it is.

3. DON’T LISTEN TO ALL, DON’T NEGLECT ALL

When UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 registration commences, different pieces of information will start spreading around. You’ll start hearing this and that. There is nothing more confusing that listening to everything, yet you need valid information to pass UNICAL POST-UTME 2020.

How do you go about this, read valid UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 updates from trusted websites and blogs only, so that you won’t be misled.

4. READ VERY WELL FOR UNICAL POST-UTME 2020

There is no alternative to reading if you really want to pass UNICAL POST-UTME in 2020. If you have been reading and yet, you

For Post UTME Runs
Create Account on Microskool
Answers will be on the "Expected Questions Page" Few Days before the Exams date

5. DO NOT NEGLECT PRAYERS

Before dropping my pen, I’ll like to share additional articles you’ll need to pass UNICAL POST-UTME 2019 with you.

Like I said earlier, passing UNICAL POST-UTME in 2020 is not difficult if you know the way!. Follow this article, put everything into practice and you are sure of passing UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 with ease!

UNICAL POST-UTME 2020 Examination is not an ordinary exam, neither is it a local school exam. It is a well-recognized exam by the University’s Exam Committee, since you have passed previous exams, you can also pass UNICAL POST-UTME successfully. Most especially with good preparations and practice of UNICAL POST-UTME past question papers, you should be able to score above 300 in your JAMB without having to cheat your way through it. Some helpful Success Tips to Score Above 300 in UNICAL POST-UTME 2019 without Expo are explained below:

Success Tips to Score Above 300 in UNICAL POST-UTME 202- without Expo

Let go of your fears

When you put fear by your side, you will find out you will fail not that you don’t know what to do but because you don’t know whether you will pass this exams and where to start to read your book. Be bold and courageous. Replace your fears with faith. Believe in yourself. Build your self-esteem and tell yourself that “you are the best, anywhere, anytime”.

Get acquainted with the Post UTME syllabus and past questions

UNICAL POST-UTME always follow some syllabus topics in setting up their examination questions and it is advisable that all UNICAL POST-UTME candidate should study a good number or better still, all of the topics before the D-Day and not rely solely on extra classes or tutorial centres. More so, a great number of people have shared their testimonies about past questions.

Past questions helps you with sample UNICAL POST-UTME questions and you observe repeated questions that prepares you for your upcoming examination. You can get online 2019/20 Post UTME Examination past questions Microskool

For Post UTME Runs

Punctuality: the sole of business

One great advise for UNICAL POST-UTME candidates is to be in the state/local/town/village where your Centre is located a day before the examination date so as to avoid unforeseen circumstances such as car break-down or inability to locate the Centre for your exam before the exam starts. These are vital pitfalls to be avoided.

Information is Power

Be close to information because without information you will not have a knowledge of the starting dates or whether it’s has been cancel or not. So we advise you to use information sites such as unicalzip.com This is a site that provides crucial information about 2019/20 UNICAL POST-UTME UTME Examination

What to do in Your UNICAL POST-UTME Exam Hall

A few words of Solomon for you at the examination halls:

Be observant
Put God at the fore front of your examination
Read the instructions first and properly
Jot down formulas and acronyms you must have gathered while studying
Plan your time pacing for each subjects in advance
Take a deep breath after each paper before the next. It clears your brain of residual matters
Do not jump from one subject to the other.
Erase properly using the appropriate eraser and recommended pencil.

Once the Post Utme exams is over is result is out, hurry and check your result in order to know your stand, if you were able to score up to your cut off mark congratulations, see you in the 2019/2020 matriculation, if you did not meet up the cut off mark, quickly scroll through other departments with their cut off mark and switch immediately to the one your average can get for you and you will be sure of admission.

For Post UTME Runs

(1) (Reply)

Waec Result 2020 Is Out / Help: Nigeria Maritime University / Strike: NANS To Engage FG, ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.