Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (558 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2020
God can't praise his self?

Well that's why he created the earth and humans, to receive praises and if you don't he send you to hell.

But if you do, you get to continue praising him for eternity.

That seems right.

4 Likes

Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Well that's why he created the earth and humans, to receive praise and if you don't praise he send you to hell.

That seems right.

He is wrong on this point, for a Person does not need to praise Himself! And He did not need to say this point.

When someone gives you good things, do you not thank the person?

When someone gives you great and awesome good things, that you desired or you have now received and love, shall you not jump, dance and give praises to the Giver?

In your opinion, would you be pleased and be delighted with your unthankful and ungrateful employee, who disregards your gifts, shall you promote him?
Re: . by rtdCivilservant: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2020
7. God cannot be corrupt like humans.
8. God cannot be unjust.
9. God cannot bear false witness.
10. God cannot wish u evil.
Re: . by iceboy4752(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2020
The topic ought to be THINGS GOD WILL REFUSE TO DO. Claiming He CANNOT is simply limiting His ability.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

He is wrong on this point, for a Person does not need to praise Himself! And He did not need to say this point.

When someone gives you great and awesome good things, that you desired or you have now received and love, shall you not jump, dance and give praises to the Giver?

In your opinion, would you be pleased and be delighted with your unthankful and ungrateful employee, who disregards your gifts, shall you promote him?
You can thank me at that moment and not everyday of your life.

Would you want him to sing your praises everyday and even go as far as creating a place where he goes every Sunday to sing your praises?

1 Like

Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2020
Op, No 4 and 5 is Wrong!

I have addressed No.4, so now it is No.5- God cannot Fall!

This is Wrong because it disrespectful to the Highest, if you understood Him and if you Knew Him!

Falling, is for lesser things and beings. The Greatest, is the Foundation of all things and anything not Held by Him falls. But it should go without saying that He Can not Fall.

It like saying water is wet or the ground under your feet is a ground, any one who says these things causes one to wonder if the speaker is insane.

Then you failed to Add That God Can Never Ever Lie, because, He Does Not need to.
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Well that's why he created the earth and humans, to receive praise and if you don't praise he send you to hell.

That seems right.

Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

You can thank me at that moment and not everyday of your life.

Would you want him to sing your praises everyday and even go as far as creating a place where he goes every Sunday to sing your praises?

That is the difference between you and the Most High.

He is the Employer, Who Gives you Official car and driver to take you home safely everyday without shorting of your salary, atop your salary, he sends food to you and your household from time to time, should anyone challenge you whether you are at home or elsewhere, if you call Him, He would send His "boys" to attend your personal issue, for He never says "what does this have to do with the office or work".

He does all these Everyday without fail, tell me, if you work for Him, how shall your thankfulness be?
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
iceboy4752:
The topic ought to be THINGS GOD WILL REFUSE TO DO. Claiming He CANNOT is simply limiting His ability.

Yes this is True But it is also True That God Can Never Ever Do Certain Things, Because, He Wills It So!
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
8. God cannot be unjust.

cheesy you are right but with some qualification.

Corruption and defilement are acts of lesser beings not Act Doable by the Greatest!

Justice is God!

God, being Justice therefore, God is Judge. And a Judge does not Testify! He Gives Justice. So therefore, God can not give testimony wherein, He may have opportunity to give a false and untrue testimony and therefore be a false witness.

10. Wishes are for little powered persons. That is what it means to be the All-Mighty.

He has no need for wishes. He Speaks, it's done!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

God cannot help the poor...

God cannot heal an amputee...

God cannot stop wars....

God cannot save Africa....

Such a useless God he is....... wink

All he can do is to burn people in hell for not believing in his stupidity.....

2 Likes

Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Xavfra:
shocked shocked shocked

God cannot help the poor...

God cannot heal an amputee...

God cannot stop wars....

God cannot save Africa....

Such a useless God he is....... wink

All he can do is to burn people in hell for not believing in his stupidity.....

You see yourself wicked self!

The one that He has not yet done is the one that you say He did. The one that does not concern Him is the one you say He did not do!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You see yourself wicked self!

The one that He has not yet done is the one that you say He did. The one that does not concern Him is the one you say He did not do!

Which wan has he not done....

Which wan does not concern him....

You see as a Christian just keep quiet and stay ur lane because whatever you say to defend yourself, turns around to hit you

1 Like

Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Xavfra:

Which wan has he not done....

Which wan does not concern him....

You see as a Christian just keep quiet and stay ur lane because whatever you say to defend yourself, turns around to hit you

I will never keep silent unless I have to. But throwing foolish people into Lake of Fire is Yet to be Executed while all those shits About chopping of limbs and wars, HE TOLD YOU WHAT YOU MUST DO IN THE BEGINNING, when they were babies before they became matured beasts but you did not listen to Him.

So now He does not Listen to You and all of these things you complain of, does not concern Him.

As you lay your bed, so shall you sleep on it.

Now you must go to another issue.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I will never keep silent unless I have to. But throwing foolish people into Lake of Fire is Yet to be Executed while all those shits About chopping of limbs and wars, HE TOLD YOU WHAT YOU MUST DO IN THE BEGINNING, when they were babies before they became matured beasts but you did not listen to Him.

So now He does not Listen to You and all of these things you complain of, does not concern Him.

As you lay your bed, so shall you sleep on it.

Now you must go to another issue.

He's foolish for creating foolish people......

Shey he created us in his own image and likeness.... therefore he is foolish.... wink

1 Like

Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Xavfra:

He's foolish for creating foolish people......

Shey he created us in his own image and likeness.... therefore he is foolish.... wink

Did I not say Another Issue must be raised by you?

This thread is not about this issue, therefore you have said nothing and the CASE IS CLOSED!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
8. God cannot be unjust.
He created everyone equally but refer so ISRAEL as his people
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
MteElijah:
4. God Cannot Praise Himself.
The fact that God can not praise himself is one of the reasons why you are in existence. God love to be praised by His creatures because He can not do it by Himself. The Angels are there in Heaven to praise Him, you are here on Earth to praise him. Incase you have not be praising him before now, try as much as possible to start praising Him.
Have you read your bible at all? God heaps praise, unabashedly mind you, upon Himself. All glory belongs to Him and He makes this known in much of the Bible. One memorable rendition of praise from God upon Himself comes from the book of Job where God responds to Job's cries for answers from God beginning Job 40. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
�♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Re: . by Missyajoke(f): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
MteElijah:
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO

There is this popular saying that there is nothing God cannot do which is very true but there is an exception to that.
We know that God is the Author and the finisher of faith, the Alpha and the Omega, the Omnipotent, Omnipresent and the Omniscient who is the most powerful, Everly present and knows all but there are boundaries to what he can do. Let us look at those six things one after the other.

1. God Cannot Sin

God is too Holy to commit sins of any kind. He cannot and will never lie no matter what.
Let us check the scripture to know what it says.
Titus 1: 1–2
1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ to further the faith of God’s elect and their knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness — 
2 In the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time. NIV.
He is too Holy to behold any form of sin and as such, He can’t be party to any.

2. God Cannot Ignore Sin

No sin is little in the eyes of God that is why we all need to be extremely careful hence we commit sins we may think God will ignore. As long as it is a sin, it means it is a sin not minding whether it’s big or small.
When Adam ate the forbidden fruit given to him by his wife Eve, God did not consider the fact that Adam was not true cause but dealt with both of them equally. If God can do that to His First Creatures, you should know that there is no one He will leave out no matter the weight of the sin.
Even if a devoted pastor commit any sin, God cannot ignore it and say He will forget it because he is a pastor. Such pastor must realize his sin and confess.
Romans 6:23 says “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” NKJV.
The Bible did not say the wages of big sin is death while the one for small sin is warning, but sin in general. No matter how small your sin is, God cannot ignore it. The person who killed and the person who stole a matches stick will all go to hell if they did not confess and repent.

3. God Cannot Save Those Who Refused To Believe.

Salvation is from the heart and not from the mouth. God created us and gave us the ability to embrace salvation but if a man fails to embrace it as a result of his lifestyle, God will have no choice than to keep watching him. Before salvation can come to a man, he must first of all believe in his heart. God may decide to show you reasons to believe but won’t save you if you fail to believe. Saul while persecuting the Christians hardened his heart but when God showed him reasons to believe on his way to Damascus, he had no option than to believe and was saved. Assuming he did not believe and confess after that incidence, he would have perished forever. In the book of Romans 10:10, the Bible says “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation”. KJV
God can not save you, if you don’t believe.

4. God Cannot Praise Himself.

The fact that God can not praise himself is one of the reasons why you are in existence. God love to be praised by His creatures because He can not do it by Himself. The Angels are there in Heaven to praise Him, you are here on Earth to praise him. Incase you have not be praising him before now, try as much as possible to start praising Him.

5. God Cannot Fail.

Whatever the Maker says, that is what He will Do. Failure is not in His agenda. When He promised, He would surely fulfill the promise. He is not a man that should tell you to come for your Waec fees and complain when you come. As long as He has said it, He won’t fail. Let us check the book of Psalms 89:34
“My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips”. KJV.
God cannot and can never fail.

6. God Cannot Change.

He is the God of yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever. He is the Alpha and the Omega who will never change.
The book of Malachi 3:6 said it all; “For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed”.
Of All these things that God cannot do, the one that is majorly our duty to do for Him is “praise”.
God is having countless names of praise we can lay hands on and use in praising Him.
He is the Lily of the Valley.
He is the Lion of Judah.
He is the I am that I am.
He is the one who says “Yes” and no one can say No.
Please brethren, let us shower Him with praises. Call Him Names in the comment section and put the devil to shame.

Go ahead, praise him and share this article.

[/code]motivational [code]
Bible [code][/code]inspirational

OP rephrase your topic abeg it's confusing

(1) (Reply)

" / Pastor Joel Osteen Sermon This Month / Muslim Man, Alhaji Bashiru Encounters JESUS And Declares Himself For Jesus .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.