Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! (6099 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by PasD(m): 6:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Probably you have heard of this statement and wondered how it made news for over six months now!

This is the slogan of the popular daily prayer NSPPD (New season prayers and prophetic declarations).

This prayer hosts over hundred thousand people daily across Facebook, YouTube and Instagram and it's the most attended Christian online meeting in the world!

There are unbelievable testimonies on a daily basis. Curated by Pastor Jerry Eze, and assisted by his wife and assistant pastor Uguru, the prayer started during the pandemic when people were no longer going to church.

Some people have argued that what God cannot do does exist but the idea of the slogan is that there is nothing impossible for God to do.

I'm putting this out here today for those who's prayer lives are suffering and for those who need urgent miracle, join this 7am fire prayer by following Jerry Eze on fbk, YouTube and IG.

If you're an NSPPD fan come in here let's confuse them!

Happy Sunday from Douglas!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by AntiChristian: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Can God die? Eat? Lie? Sleep? Urinate? Weep? Repent?

Can God depend on others? Worship others?

Can God be give birth to, suckled and protected from evil?

3 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Yes ooooooo,what God cannot fix does not exist, it has been back to back testimony on the fire altar
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by donjazet(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2021
When will Nigerians stop deceiving themselves with this fictitious beings?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by hopefulLandlord: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2021
Can your god create a stone so heavy he can't lift it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by chieveboy(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2021
Good.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2021
God cannot kill Satan

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2021
the slogan sounds somehow to me,
God said is there anything I cannot do,
He is God of Impossibility,
He can do anything.

heaven and Earth wasn't into existence but God bring it into existence, human being wasn't into existence but God bring it into existence.

God can bring what that doesn't exist into existence, God is bigger than we think

FatherOfJesus:
God cannot kill Satan

Mr Man God brought Satan into existence, He can also destroy Satan too,

nobody knows the existence of God that's He is the almighty.

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2021
lucky999:
the slogan sounds somehow to me,
God said is there anything I cannot do,
He is God of Impossibility,
He can do anything.

heaven and Earth wasn't into existence but God bring it into existence, human being wasn't into existence but God bring it into existence.

God can bring what that doesn't exist into existence, God is bigger than we think

Mr Man God brought Satan into existence, He can also destroy Satan too,

nobody knows the existence of God that's He is the almighty.
so he has refuse to kill him just to let him suffer you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2021
When people fall sick they pray to be well, when people are hungry or poor, they pray for food and wealth, when people want to write an exam or go for an interview, they pray. When people have cancer, HIV, Coronavirus, they pray for it to disappear. But when someone looses his/her legs or hands in an accident, nobody prays for the hands or legs to grow back because they know that God cannot do that one.
Make una dey deceive una sef. tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
so he has refuse to kill him just to let him suffer you

Isaiah 45:7 ” I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and CREATE EVIL. I the LORD (YHVH) do all these things.”

Deut 30:15 “See, I have set before thee this day, life and good, and death and evil…….verse 19 ” I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live”

for my own understanding God created both good and evil.

if eve no eat the forbidden fruit, devil wouldn't have power over human being, so I prove you wrong for saying why will God allow devil to punish me, na human being allow devil to punish them not God.

and for the existence of devil if God cannot kill devil then He wouldn't have thrown devil to Earth, devil have power why didn't he refused to be cast away from heaven and don't forget no be only devil was thrown down to earth, if God cannot kill devil God would have killed other angels that were not powerful like the Satan but He spared them because he has a reason.

God said He will cast devil in the pit of hell that's why devil is decieving many people so that many soul will follow him to hell..

kingxsamz:
When people fall sick they pray to be well, when people are hungry or poor, they pray for food and wealth, when people want to write an exam or go for an interview, they pray. When people have cancer, HIV, Coronavirus, they pray for it to disappear. But when someone looses his/her legs or hands in an accident, nobody prays for the hands or legs to grow back because they know that God cannot do that one.

Jesus did it, Jesus joined a cutted ear together, he raised a man who was death for three days..

God can do anything.

and beside the body and flesh is for the world and the soul is for our creator, Jesus said don't be afraid of the man that will kill the flesh but be afraid of the man that will kill the body and soul. the soul is for our creator.

if you think God doesn't exist how did you come into existence?

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
lucky999:

Isaiah 45:7 ” I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and CREATE EVIL. I the LORD (YHVH) do all these things.”

Deut 30:15 “See, I have set before thee this day, life and good, and death and evil…….verse 19 ” I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live”

for my own understanding God created both good and evil.

if eve no eat the forbidden fruit, devil wouldn't have power over human being, so I prove you wrong for saying why will God allow devil to punish me, na human being allow devil to punish them not God.

and for the existence of devil if God cannot kill devil then He wouldn't have thrown devil to Earth, devil have power why didn't he refused to be cast away from heaven and don't forget no be only devil was thrown down to earth, if God cannot kill devil God would have killed other angels that were not powerful like the Satan but He spared them because he has a reason.

God said He will cast devil in the pit of hell that's why devil is decieving many people so that many soul will follow him to hell..

Jesus did it, Jesus joined a cutted ear together, he raised a man who was death for three days..

God can do anything.

and beside the body and flesh is for the world and the soul is for our creator, Jesus said don't be afraid of the man that will kill the flesh but be afraid of the man that will kill the body and soul. the soul is for our creator.

if you think God doesn't exist how did you come into existence?
In summary, God left Satan so you can suffer grin

2 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
In summary, God left Satan so you can suffer grin

No!

God left Satan so that him, you and all your yous, can all walk and flock together, banding in preparation for that Great day of Outpouring of Wrath and Judgement on All of you!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Heathen777(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Supposedly god can do no evil, yet why does evil exist? If you think about it, religion claim a perfect god exists, so why would a perfect god create something that became imperfect?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Heathen777(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Heathen777:
Supposedly god can do no evil, yet why does evil exist?

Simple, like a dustbin is a necessity in every house for the dumping of rubbish so is evil in the house of God which we call World!

It is you who chose to take up the dustbin and make yourself a dustbin, sorry, your fault not God's!

Heathen777:
If you think about it, religion claim a perfect god exists, so why would a perfect god create something that became imperfect?

Nothing imperfect about it, for evil(dustbin) is doing its job which is to take up all that are to be dustbinned which shall ultimately be emptied in the fire as the contents of all dustbins are so emptied and burned!

Thus good and perfect!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by 1Sharon(f): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Can god make another god more powerful than himself?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Elizersalifu(f): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
The statement "What God cannot do doesn't exist " is fundamentally and grossly incorrect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
1Sharon:
Can god make another god more powerful than himself?

I believe you know you demand from your fellow creation an answer he cannot reasonably supply or be expected to supply being a creation just as you are.

If you do not know (which you cannot know being a creation) nor can reasonably be expected to know, how can you then demand it from your fellow you?

What you demand is an Impossible and the law is that "no man is Obligated to do the Impossible" or "no man should demand the Impossible"

Thus discharging any creation from answering!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by 1Sharon(f): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
truespeak:

I believe you know you demand from your fellow creation an answer he cannot reasonably supply or be expected to supply being a creation just as you are.

If you do not know (which you cannot know being a creation) nor can reasonably be expected to know, how can you then demand it from your fellow you?

What you demand is an Impossible and the law is that "no man is Obligated to do the Impossible" or "no man should demand the Impossible"

Thus discharging any creation from answering!

Bla bla bla! This is waffle

Can he do it or not?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Heathen777(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
truespeak:

Simple, like a dustbin is a necessity in every house for the dumping of rubbish so is evil in the house of God which we call God!

It is you who chose to take up the dustbin and make yourself a dustbin, sorry, your fault not God's!

Nothing imperfect about it, for evil(dustbin) is doing its job which is to take up all that are to be dustbinned which shall ultimately be emptied in the fire as the contents of all dustbins are so emptied and burned!
Thus good and perfect!

If god is omniscient he knows that his creations will be imperfect, and by creating them he is responsible for creating the 'rubbish' that you are talking about. If I create a product that will spoil within a few months, who's fault is it. The product or the person that created the product?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Heathen777(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
truespeak:

Simple, like a dustbin is a necessity in every house for the dumping of rubbish so is evil in the house of God which we call God!

Thus good and perfect!

If god is omniscient he knows that his creations will be imperfect, and by creating them he is responsible for creating the 'rubbish' that you are talking about. If I create a product that you know will spoil within a few months, who's fault is it when it spoils? The user or the person that created the product?
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
kingxsamz:
...But when someone looses his/her legs or hands in an accident, nobody prays for the hands or legs to grow back because they know that God cannot do that one.

grin Shebi we don tell una tire, you no dey hear!

No wahala I go repeat am again!

Have you ever seen a Creator who does not have replacement parts for his creations?

Answer truthfully for even your cars, laptops, all have replacement parts!

Thus the reasonable question that should arise knowing this should be why is the Creator not replacing broken down parts? (if you care for the truth and truly desire to know, which I care for)

Which He has answered that He does not do Vanity and Waste for it is vanity and waste(which I agree) to fix a thing which shall still die!

I will not and no sane person would paint and put new tyres on a dead Vehicle.

He would rather first bring it back to life and all of that can be done later but life first!

Thus He has said come to the Factory, (Him) for total overhauling and repairs so you may Live, after Life every other thing can and would be added unto you!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
1Sharon:

Bla bla bla! This is waffle

Can he do it or not?

grin grin I have answered you!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by 1Sharon(f): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin I have answered you!

Yes or no? It's a closed question

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Heathen777:

If god is omniscient he knows that his creations will be imperfect, and by creating them he is responsible for creating the 'rubbish' that you are talking about. If I create a product that you know will spoil within a few months, who's fault is it when it spoils? The user or the person that created the product?

As it is seen in this world rubbish is a part of life and nothing wrong with it on its own, the rubbish in your bin in your house is not a problem to you and you cannot be bothered about it!

Now, your children always have a choice to be that which any father would be proud of or to be a rubbish fit for the dustbin and they make that choice by themselves unfettered!

if your children choose to make themselves into rubbish and to which, we know all rubbish end in the bin, that is solely their choosing, not your fault, and it would be wrong to blame you!

But it is typical man rather than taking responsibility for his choices he chooses to blame others as if that would prevent your liability on the day of burning!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
1Sharon:

Yes or no? It's a closed question

grin As I have said "no one is allowed to demand the Impossible"

But it is your hands so you can type on!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by 1Sharon(f): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
truespeak:

grin As I have said "no one is allowed to demand the Impossible"

But it is your hands so you can type on!

Who is talking about demands?

Can god do it or not? Simple question

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Heathen777(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
truespeak:

As it is seen in this world rubbish is a part of life and nothing wrong with it on its own, the rubbish in your bin in your house is not a problem to you and you cannot be bothered about it!

There is something wrong with it, a perfect and loving god wouldn't create a world that would end up with so much pain and suffering. Even if I have rubbish, I don't let them pile up and stink up the entire room a clean person wouldn't allow that.

truespeak:

Now, your children always have a choice to be that which any father would be proud of or to be a rubbish fit for the dustbin and they make that choice by themselves unfettered!
if your children choose to make themselves into rubbish and to which, we know all rubbish end in the bin, that is solely their choosing, not your fault, and it would be wrong to blame you!

If I know they will do evil beforehand, and I can do something about it, but rather do nothing, then I am not a perfect and loving father.

truespeak:

But it is typical man rather than taking responsibility for his choices he chooses to blame others as if that would prevent your liability on the day of burning!

If I see evil and do nothing about it then I am also at fault, even though I am not the one that committed the act. There is a lot of evil, pain and suffering happening every single day. A perfect and loving god would not be silent about it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Heathen777:

There is something wrong with it, a perfect and loving god wouldn't create a world that would end up with so much pain and suffering.

If I know they will do evil beforehand, and I have the power to do everything, but I do nothing about it, then I am not a perfect and loving father.

I have answered you and you are only repeating yourself!

Taking responsibility for your dirt and choosing to clean up is in your hand exactly like the prodigal son but you also have the option of lamenting about the dirt and blaming your father but I know you already know which is much more profitable and redeeming!

It is your choice and no one not even your father can make it for you!

Heathen777:

If I see evil and do nothing about it then I am also at fault, even though I am not the one that committed the act. There is a lot of evil, pain and suffering happening every single day. A perfect and loving god would not be silent about it.

It is not true that He is doing nothing about it, the suffering and pain going on is rather because he wants man to desist from evil and love good for He has said He would heal and bless your land if you turn from doing evil but if you continue in evil, curses and suffering would abound!

Exactly as a father who loves his children must resort to punishment if they would not listen to him and is it not seen that the punishment stops once he begins to listen his father?

So it is, if only man Will return and hate evil then evil shall be far from him but if he would not then that which he loves shall live in his dwelling place!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Heathen777:

Even if I have rubbish, I don't let them pile up and stink up the entire room a clean person wouldn't allow that.

See you have spoken the truth here, you would not pile them up meaning you would clear them out!

But see the Goodness of God, bearing the stench for He that is Pure (Holy) bearing such a stench, ha! Waiting to see if any dustbin material shall be saved and cleaned up before Throwing out any that remains at the Day set for that Purpose!

He is truly Long Suffering and Merciful and Good!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Heathen777(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
truespeak:

I have answered you and you are only repeating yourself!

Taking responsibility for your dirt and choosing to clean up is in your hand exactly like the prodigal son but you also have the option of lamenting about the dirt and blaming your father but I know you already know which is much more profitable and redeeming!

It is your choice and no one not even your father can make it for you!

I agree but, a father that would let his son litter his entire household, and not take any physical action is either incompetent or he does not care himself. Granted you believe god gave man free-will, and it is our choice, but looking at how the world is, it's either due to incompetence ( he is not all powerful) or he does not care (he is not loving) for it to be this way. If you believe in a god that is all powerful and all loving then it we should not have the problem of evil as we do today, (whether or not he gives us free will).

truespeak:

It is not true that He is doing nothing about it, the suffering and pain going on is rather because he wants man to desist from evil and love good for He has said He would heal and bless your land if you turn from doing evil but if you continue in evil, curses and suffering would abound!

The people who do evil scot-free, and those who are not guilty are the ones who are suffering, look around you don't be naive. There are is also tradegy and suffering that is not caused by any particular individual such as natural disasters, and sometimes diseases. Why would a good god let innocent suffer and die from this?

truespeak:

Exactly as a father who loves his children must resort to punishment if they would not listen to him and is it not seen that the punishment stops once he begins to listen his father?
So it is, if only man Will return and hate evil then evil shall be far from him but if he would not then that which he loves shall live in his dwelling place!

You believe in a dwelling place where the goodwill meet him eventually, but it still doesn't mean that they should be treated with pain and suffering while they are here on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Smartest Muslim In The World / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.