Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Cheapest Way To Buy A Tokunbo Car/suv - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheapest Way To Buy A Tokunbo Car/suv (158 Views)

I Need A Tokunbo Car(budget 1.2 Million) / What Documents To Collect When Buying A Tokunbo Car / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Buy A Tokunbo Car/suv by Automobileprof(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Hi, my name is Blessing, founder of Auto-profs Automobile Services( you can verify this on google), author of a best selling book "[/b]201 Ways to Cut Car Expenses[b]. I have been helping people get best deals on Tokunbo(foreign used) cars with my model of approach I call Pre-purchase inspection package.
Everybody knows that once a vehicle is not brand new then there must be underline issues with it and car dealers make the most profit from such vehicles by hiding every sign of these issues from the buyer because that devaluates the car worth. In order to achieve this, they make it physically charming and irresistible for the buyer and the moment you drive off the car lot your burden starts, two weeks after purchase you start to regret the deal but it's too late bro.

My business model as regards pre-purchase inspection is this, MAKE CAR DEALERS PAY FOR YOUR CAR INSPECTION by you paying us first and let's find out for you the underline problems of the car through professional inspection then use that as a basis for further reduction bargain on the car even beyond what you paid us. This streak has worked a lot of times and at the end you get the following values
1 You pay less than the original price
2 You know what you're buying
3 You get the right person (by this i mean a learned and professionally trained fellow) to manage your car for you after buying
4. Get 1month free consultation service after purchase.

Do you need us to help you with a car you're about buying? We are the right person to do business with
There are two packages open to you
1 pay to inspect a car you're already willing to buy
2 You pay for a whole day 9am to 5pm we check multiple cars around and pick the best for you
3 You pay a down payment, we inspect cars on your behalf when we get what makes sense for you, we call you to buy.
For more information about this, call or Whatsapp us @ 07057299596

Mechanic Tokunbo car Toyota Workshop buy driving inspection servicing oil

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Need It Pls Contact Or Whassap Me On 08028532851 / Wow............large Quantity Of Tons Of Bitumen For Sale / Just Arrived Neat Tokunbo Cars /suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.