Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Help: Please I Need Help To Remove Footer Credit On Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: Please I Need Help To Remove Footer Credit On Wordpress (284 Views)

How I Removed Footer Credit From Premium Blogger Template No Redirect. / How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template / I Can Create A Very Nice Blog For You(plus Removal Of Footer Credit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Please I Need Help To Remove Footer Credit On Wordpress by boldx(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Please I need help to remove footer credit on Wordpress

1 Like

Re: Help: Please I Need Help To Remove Footer Credit On Wordpress by boldx(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2020
I couldn't find a way round this so I went to my cpanel, ftp, themes and footer credits.php and deleted it and it worked.

php codes are no way to go for me.
Re: Help: Please I Need Help To Remove Footer Credit On Wordpress by power2000: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Okay. I can fix it for you. Lets Chat 0-8-0-5,4.8.2.6.9.8;6
Re: Help: Please I Need Help To Remove Footer Credit On Wordpress by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2020
power2000:
Okay. I can fix it for you. Lets Chat 0-8-0-5,4.8.2.6.9.8;6

He said he has fixed it already abi you no dey see well?
Re: Help: Please I Need Help To Remove Footer Credit On Wordpress by starchris(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
boldx:
Please I need help to remove footer credit on Wordpress
you can do that using free WordPress plugin. Search for footer credit plugin. And follow the instruction to remove footer on any theme.
Re: Help: Please I Need Help To Remove Footer Credit On Wordpress by boldx(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
starchris:
you can do that using free WordPress plugin. Search for footer credit plugin. And follow the instruction to remove footer on any theme.
I install installed it and it didn't work at all.

(1) (Reply)

(A Different Way) Don’t Start Your Blog Until You Read This / Easy Torrent Downloads / Blog And Unverified Nigerian Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.