Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

People Prime, How Far - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime, How Far (1416 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Prime, How Far by tochii(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2007
how far for the graduate fair organized by people prime in Ph. Has anyone heard from them?
Re: People Prime, How Far by lolliba(f): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2007
i wrote the test in PH too, but haven't heard from them till date. these people better reply b4 someone develops HBP angrycry cry sad. Well, we still dey wait. let's see their next course of action.
Re: People Prime, How Far by madeonline(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2007
There is no cause for alarm as regards people prime!

I gave them a call today (Monaday 18th) and I was informed that they are not through with the processing of the results yet. I was reassured that once they are through they would get across to successful candidates through SMS and emails!

Their number 4960589,7911639,7609370 source Guardian Tuesday June 12th
Re: People Prime, How Far by papalsman: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2007
I wrote their test in Lagos last 3 weeks and did an interveiw that same day but i havent heard from dem till date. anyone in the position?
Re: People Prime, How Far by obanikoro2(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2007
I called the yesterday and they said we will hear from them soon but we should put our mind at month end i.e June ending.

They also confirmed that they havent invited anybody yet, so lets still have hope ok. Its well
Re: People Prime, How Far by obanikoro2(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2007
I tried confirming from the lady dat answered the call, how many poeple will be shortlisted and she declined telling me. I heard 3,000 people from an unreliable source but wanted to confirm. Does any one in the house know the number they will be shortlisting and the companies that will be in the fair?
Re: People Prime, How Far by omobabson(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2007
HELLO GUYS .
AM BEGINING TO GET WORRIED ABOUT PEOPLE PRIME AS WELL.I WROTE MY OWN TEST IN LAGOS AND WAS TOLD THAT THE RESULT WILL BE OUT BY 15TH OF JUNE BUT UP TILL NOW HAVE'NT HEARD ANYTHING, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM THEM
?
Re: People Prime, How Far by tokinho: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2007
I think patience is the key word. The co-ordinator did mention in lagos that they intend to prepare like 5000 for the fair out of the 7000 registered for the test. So be hopeful. Hope ur questions are answered. start preparaing for ur fair and would be employer.
Re: People Prime, How Far by Nkute: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2007
Issues like this are so rampant in the country.i wrote the test in Abuja and we were told on the 15th of june we will hear from them.i think its not enough for them to keep us without adequate information so we channel our energy into something else.it`s a pity that it`s only in Nigeria that we spend years in a university and wait for years to go to service ifyou are a malabite or malabress u will know what am talking about.Then at the end when u finish suffering in the funny state they take u to you come and and start looking for jobs.the truth is y did u suffer ourselves all those years when an alaba trader is better than us.anyway we gaot to rise up
Re: People Prime, How Far by brownjnr(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2007
I wrote the test in Lagos too last month. All i have to say about Peoples Prime is that let's just be patient and wait for them. I believe they cannot deceive all of us. But while waiting, i advice we look somewhere else incase! Off-course no body need to be told this! What if you don't pass the test? U see? We have to keep job hunting. God blees all of u Nairalanders! I am Wishing all of us the best.
Re: People Prime, How Far by obanikoro2(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2007
Lets not start complaining and reeling out our history and how much we have suffered.

The fair is going to hold in July. This is 22nd June. There is still time. Be patient and they will contact us.

Can we just remember the level of organization that was in place during the test? Lets assume they underestimated the time it will take them to mark and shortlist and hope for the best, ok?

Just as Brownjnr said,lets keep on hunting and dont put all our hopes in the fair. God bless us all
Re: People Prime, How Far by mobbi06(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2007
whatyou all yapping about tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue i justthink we all haveto be paient.cos qute frankly i trust these guy's.
Re: People Prime, How Far by xeled(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
hi landers,
I think our patience should be running out by now cos it is 10 days on and counting from JUNE 15TH.
No news yet!
i dont have any hope though cos i know i didnt do well in the test
I AM KEEPING MY FINGER CROSSED ANYWAY.
LATER

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Ond/nce Holder As Receptionist In Ikeja (lady) / Drivers, Welders And Electricians Are Urgently Needed @ Hongxing Steel Company / Jobs You Should Watch-out For And Apply In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.