Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (66612 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” / Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Made4naijaceo(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
The Big Brother Naija house is already running on high voltage as the house keeps getting crazier by the day

Couple of hours ago, Ozo was left awestruck following a seen he witnessed as he looked on helplessly without getting up to react.

During the spin the bottle game, Prince chose Nengi in the presence of Ozo and performed some hot stunts on her as he used her to demonstrate his favourite “position”.

Nengi on her part also blended with the flow as she tactically leaned forward with her backside facing Prince to give him a showdown of his life.

Prince in turn pounded her vigorously but rhythmically from behind.

Ozo was left with no option other than to gaze in shock, surprise, fury and disappointment while other housemates cheered and laughed at Prince and Nengi.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyR3rPBZu9o

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Made4naijaceo(f): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
“Omo that “dogg1e” wey dem give Nengi pain Ozo o. cheesy see baba face

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by motionarena: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oya Nigerian youths come and see your role models and future leaders.

Admire them in their full glory while the Buhari administration milks you dry

259 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Xavierolla(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
I know how it feels bro
Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by frankmoney(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
So ?

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Kenzboi1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by satelliteDISH(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Blind man carrying a crippled on his back said, "e be like say plenty fine girls dey dis area?"
Cripple: "how U take know, U see them?"
Blind man: "No, but Ur prick dey stand since we enter this area." lipsrsealed shocked shocked cool

*Since yesterday I haven't been able to go out because my neighbour cheated on his wife and she got angry and told him she will have se'x with all the neighbours around....I'm still here waiting for my turn! cry cry cry cry

*U'r dating 4 guys and you are mocking a prostitute my sis it's the same company just that your in the private sector and she in public sector.*

*Ordinary go and off the light, you are jumping and jubilating. What if she turns to snake?*

*I joined a por^n group to advise them with the word of God� but my beloved people*
*I am now the Admin grin grin grin grin

Having bad roommates in school will give you an idea of what it's like to be married to the wrong person.
cry kiss cry cry

It's only in Africa where a person will speak to a cockroach before and after killing it.
Before:- He/she will be like "who told you to come here"
After:- "I told you I will kill you"

Not everyone is qualified to know your house.
Some friendships should end at the office, church, road,train station and the mall. Wisdom.

*You've dated 10boys/man and broke up with all of them because they don't understand you. My sister, are you further maths?*
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

That Bad moment your Boyfriend throws you on the bed, trying to feel Sexy. Then you hit your head on the bedstead and die. My Sister "Hell Fire straight" embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue

Girls who wear skirts when visiting their ninjas we really really appreciate you grin grin grin grin grin

*My wife wanted to humiliate me in front of her parents, saying am not good in bed. But all her 3 sisters said it's a big lie.*
Na the matter we still dey settle now...
wink wink wink wink wink

*Some girls are so romantic a girl saved my number as 2 SECONDS GUY*
*I asked her the meaning and she told me " she fell in love with me just 2 seconds after she saw me"*
AWWUU

*Someone cannot dial wrong number in Nigeria and a politician or a celebrity will pick.* Must it be aboki grin grin grin

You are a Lady, No job, no Education, no Handwork & you said u are ready 4 marriage, what are you going there to do?

It’s only when a mosquito lands on your testicles, that you realize there’s always a way to solve a problem without violence.
grin grin grin

*When ur boss starts saying stop calling me sir! Call me Eric. My sister just find iron pant and wear angry grin
If u know u know shocked cool cool

*Dating a guy with a big dick is fun, good sex!! great orgasms!! aww!! until you breakup and realise the wide problem he left with you grin angry angry grin angry

*Dear husbands, if you want to unlock your wife's phone, either pattern or password. Just buy biscuits and sweet for your last born.*
Try it and thank me later.
grin grin grin grin grin ;

Ur Boyfriend Is Using Itel Phone & U Think The Relationship Will Last! grin grin grin

I Can Twerk...I Can Twerk...
Naso Pad Take Fall From chizoba Yansh grin grin grin grin grin

247 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by evergreen9: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
nonsense, trivial trash

12 Likes

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Amuluonyenaego: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
shameless generation

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Jestin: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
If u expect me to watch this useless show in this 2020 that COVID-19 took the entire world from us, then u must be sleeping on the bicycle.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Mo3891: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
cool

Ozo should stick to Dorathy

Ozo and Laycon are smart intellectual people and bad game from the type of Nengi may mess them up badly, let players like Kidd handle Nengi

Dear "Lazy youth" when you created Nollywood movies they criticized you called it lame and stupid yet you are wining international awards, you created Naija Afropop they called it trash and noise yet you win BET , Grammy norms back to back, now you are creating a reality show for the whole African continent they are still insulting you.... Kindly leave them and do you, just check the hashtags and see Africans from SA to Liberia and Kenya appreciating your people buying products you market on Bbnaija hashtags

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Balaxx: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amuluonyenaego:
shameless generation
people like ona nah dey sin for secret pass.hypocrite

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Evergreen4(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pls who get Nokia pin mouth charger

4 Likes

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oh Lawd!!
Not again!!!

Lazy youths,
continue to support your candidates as you contribute to their #85 Million Naira largesse...and still come online and be crying of hunger in your house!

Misplaced priority by Lazy Nigerian Youths.

SMH!!

Lumig:
Let the FG shut this show down,
it is polluting our youth or what is its economic impact?
Here is one of the very sensible and wise youth we have on Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
God bless your parents for giving us someone like you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by chelsea1116(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pls take dis trash to bbn stupid thread.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amuluonyenaego:
shameless generation
You can say that again.....

Fastestmanalive:
Oga please if you want to watch the show watch it don't go about condemning the people who watch it.
They watch it for a reason you know.

Here is your reply below by a sensible member.
He truly knows your reason for watching your favourite show on TV.

kiddkash:
people no really get work

Fastestmanalive:

That's the reason why most youths don't end up successful, because they have unrealistically high expectations placed on them by people like you. angry
Hey kiddo, we hereby reply you for the last time.
We are not always as nice as this, Gerrit boy!
Now, we are not talking about people that are working that watch this show as a past time, we are talking about your kind of youth, that have to postpone important things, just to sit down 24 hours in a day watching your stupid show.
Even watching your role models when they snore, to see if you can 'catch' someone sneaking into another person's bed!
Na ur type we dey talk about.
Stand up and work.
Get Busy!
Make 'em proud!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Ellaelle(f): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
lovely
Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Shutupthere: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Our future
Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Grateful02(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
As your post come front page you no gree make i be first to comment
Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Marxist001(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
This kind game tire person o��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Getintouch2004(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Soft p.orn angry

4 Likes

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
post=92209425]You can say that again.....[/quote]

Oga please if you want to watch the show watch it don't go about condemning the people who watch it.

They watch it for a reason you know.

[quote author=
:
You can say that again.....

Here is your reply below by a sensible member.
He truly knows your reason for watching your favourite show on TV.

If people don't want to work, let them not work in peace. Don't go about condemning them for it. That's the reason why most youths don't end up successful, because they have unrealistically high expectations placed on them by people like you. angry

6 Likes

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by tolumizzy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Endtime fang.. Where are you
Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by promotervickky(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
High Nonsense on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by trueking: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
And this is supposed to better our lives

3 Likes

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by GOFRONT(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
I hope he used a condom.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Wigetsolar: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jus negodu
Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by kiddkash(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
people no really get work

1 Like

Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained by Mastakija(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
If they say this BBN of a tin is legal in Nigeria
I will say no
M just speechless
What is happening to ur children lord

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account / Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.