Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event (69096 Views)

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) / Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by winkmart: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Billionaire heiress, Florence Otedola better known as DJ Cuppy took to Insta stories recently to share a throwback video of herself partying with Big Brother Naija BBNaija Lockdown housemate, Terseer Waya, better known on the show as Kiddwaya.

The duo were spotted sipping drinks amid friends as they cheered, laughed out loud and had discussions. Although the video had no audible sound, they were all smiling and appeared to be having a good time.

It should be recalled that few days ago, DJ Cuppy declared support for Kiddwaya as she shared a throwback photo with him.

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNWq1ul1tN0&feature=youtu.be

https://lailasnews.com/video-of-dj-cuppy-and-bbnaija-kiddwaya-having-fun-at-an-event/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hulala

That will go a long way in making d 4thcoming elections credible

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by WandaMaximoff: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
All na arrangee.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Professorcplus(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
All I see is money

8 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by starchris(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Which way for poor man for this country cry

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by skinny419(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
starchris:
Poor man no get mouth.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by GreaterFuture(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
The Stereotype, funny unreal but true.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by jericco1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
This life sha

1 Like

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
No matter what you do in this life have money

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by SavageResponse(m): 1:03am On Jul 29, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:
No matter what you do in this life have money

grin

11 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by femi4: 6:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Olowo n sore olowo

Rich kid mingle with another

28 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by fatboyebele(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Yes
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by squash47(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2020
starchris:
no way my brother.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by asanwafo: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2020
I want her remove that teddy

6 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Slawormir: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

May we drink all type of tea
But the only tea we are not going to drink is pover-tea

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by winkmart: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Money stop nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Rich Kids having fun.

Next........
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by YoungLionken(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2020
I don't care about the so called throwback pictures.

Just like Davido,I'm attracted to Cuppy's hustle..

Nothing like hustling for your own bread even though you are from a well to do background cool...

1 Like

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2020
I like kidd he seems like a nice guy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2020
they look wonderful
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business for just 3k

2 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by LOVEGINO(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2020
Na dem
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by udomma1005(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2020
asanwafo:
I want her remove that teddy
After that, what?

11 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Goldencheese(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Rich people things...
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Righteousness89(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Billionaire this! Billionaire that!

Being a Billionaire is great and interesting..

Billionaire without JESUS is Vanity!

Nobody Carries Cheque book to Eternity...

The Rich man who ended in Hell is still begging for a Drop of Water..

Set your Pirioties right..

Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by paulolee(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2020
heard this guy is from a billionaire root and an sure its true because chilling with cuppy and for she to post the throwback events means that guy is big..
maybe he is just in that useless program for just fame and dont really needs the money..
some people have thier own priorities in life because assuming am rich and big like him or some rich attention seeking kids, i won't even be thinking about fame this much..
thats life shaa, the rich are living it and the poor are dreaming, wishing and assuming...
atimes i do wonder, why soo much huge demarcation between the few rich and the large poor especially in Africa?? all people keep saying is that....Life no balance....las las we go de alright.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law School (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.