Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer (14575 Views)

Ux/ui Designer/ux Researcher / Ux/ui Designer/ux Researcher / As a UX / UI Designer In Nigeria Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hello fellow designers. I want to tell you that one of the best skills you can acquire in this day and age is Graphics Design and UI/UX Designer. This skill at the moment has high demand. And to add to that, its the feature of almost everything in the world right now.

I want to encourage to please always update your knowledge in this industry. Always check which design pattern is trending. That way, you will be able to win the heart of many high paying clients across the world.

The essence of this topic is not sell any ebook or make money off my fellow graphics designers in Nigeria.

As a I am writing this , I have won $1180 for just UI design of just 1 page website (NOTE: Just design no coding, no hosting. Just to design in Adobe XD and sent to my client.). I want to tell you that, you can make millions as a graphics designer. Aside this I have also won other designs in design contest.

These are the websites you can use to make so much money in dollars.

1. DesignCrowd.
2. Crowdspring (I have not won any contest here though, but I am hoping to win big soon)
3. DesignContest
4. Fiverr
5. Designhill (I have registered but did not make anything yet)
6. 99Designs (They have rejected me twice. But I will still apply)

Please google them if you want to join them.

NOTE: Please you need to be exceptionally good in order to win contest. Hence you will need to always upgrade yourself in graphic design.

I hope this help someone.

CC: mod please help our Nigerians

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by designosaheed: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
This is impressive. I wish you the very best.

But, I would like to point out Fiverr as being not well paying.

Most clients on Fiverr are on shoestring budget and looking for cheap services.

I have checked out others that you have listed and they are quite better.
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by toxxnoni(m): 4:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Nice nice
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
designosaheed:

Most clients on Fiverr are have shoestring budget and looking for cheap services.

I have checked out others that you are listed and they are quite better.

You are right. That is why it's better to register in multiple platforms
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by babzo(m): 1:37am On Sep 30, 2020
I need a banner designed. I messaged you through the NL messaging system.
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
I'm willing to learn how to navigate online freelancing bruv!
Would you be kind to put me through?
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 1:29am On Oct 01, 2020
babzo:
I need a banner designed. I messaged you through the NL messaging system.

I replied
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 1:33am On Oct 01, 2020
designosaheed:

Most clients on Fiverr are on shoestring budget and looking for cheap services.

I have checked out others that you have listed and they are quite better.

its true. i use my fiverr earning for recharge cards because its not much. i also made sure i dont waste time on any fiverr job
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Controller360: 1:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Could you please explain how they work?
I just signed up on design contest
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by babzo(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2020
yusufu16:

I replied

Message sent sir!
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by babzo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
yusufu16:

I replied

Mail Sent Sir. 5k Paid In.
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Pimpstar: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
babzo:

Mail Sent Sir. 5k Paid In.

Payment confirmed
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Controller360:
Could you please explain how they work?
I just signed up on design contest

After you have been approved. Just look out for any contest you are good at and submit your entries. If a contest holder like your design, he will pick you as the winner and you get paid.
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Controller360: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
yusufu16:

After you have been approved. Just look out for any contest you are good at and submit your entries. If a contest holder like your design, he will pick you as the winner and you get paid.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Jamiuademola: 5:36am On Oct 03, 2020
I started a YouTube channel teaching design you can check out and subscribe. You can search Jamiu samin and subscribe to the channel
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Jamiuademola: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2020
@yesufu how one can protect his designs sent to clients in design crowd so designer won't be ripped off
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Jamiuademola:
@yesufu how one can protect his designs sent to clients in design crowd so designer won't be ripped off

Always look for contest that is marked as 'Guaranteed' that way, the client must choose a winner for that contest.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by aminusodiq(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
yusufu16:
Hello fellow designers. I want to tell you that one of the best skills you can acquire in this day and age is Graphics Design and UI/UX Designer. This skill at the moment has high demand. And to add to that, its the feature of almost everything in the world right now.

I want to encourage to please always update your knowledge in this industry. Always check which design pattern is trending. That way, you will be able to win the heart of many high paying clients across the world.

The essence of this topic is not sell any ebook or make money off my fellow graphics designers in Nigeria.

As a I am writing this , I have won $1180 for just UI design of just 1 page website (NOTE: Just design no coding, no hosting. Just to design in Adobe XD and sent to my client.). I want to tell you that, you can make millions as a graphics designer. Aside this I have also won other designs in design contest.

1. DesignCrowd.
2. Crowdspring (I have not won any contest here though, but I am hoping to win big soon)
3. DesignContest
4. Fiverr

NOTE: Please you need to be exceptionally good in order to win contest. Hence you will need to always upgrade yourself in graphic design.

I just sent you a mail... Pls reply..I need your help

I've registed on fiverr since last year.. I executed only one order... I need you guidance pls
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
aminusodiq:
I just sent you a mail... Pls reply..I need your help

I've registed on fiverr since last year.. I executed only one order... I need you guidance pls

Replied
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by aminusodiq(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
yusufu16:

Replied
same sir
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by aminusodiq(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
yusufu16:

Replied
hello sir.. I just accepted a T-shirt design... Will I submit using jpeg format or PDF format.. Pls I need ur response sir
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
aminusodiq:
hello sir.. I just accepted a T-shirt design... Will I submit using jpeg format or PDF format.. Pls I need ur response sir

Read th client brief nah.

Please note that if you dont know how to do it, you will be wasting your time and you will never win anything. Enter a contest you know, you have the skill to do it.
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 12:28am On Oct 04, 2020
yusufu16:

1. DesignCrowd.
3. DesignContest
4. Fiverr

Hello sir I created an account on fiver months back,
and I'm in on creating my first gig, buh I'm kinda confused and I WOULD LOVE your guardiance sir.

pls how can I get ur contact?
I need to ask you some questions.

Thanks in Addy.
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by babzo(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Mr. Yusuf. Good morning. Please check your mail. Thanks!
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guys this is my latest winning on designcontest. So I am cashing out $875 on the 25th of October. I won this on the 25th of September, but because this is my first winning, I can only withdraw it after 30 days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
99designs is where i see another opportunity, because there are no many UI designers on it. But its very hard to get accepted on 99designs. I will keep applying though.
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
yusufu16:
99designs is where i see another opportunity, because there are no many UI designers on it. But its very hard to get accepted on 99designs. I will keep applying though.

hi I'm trying to reach you sir?
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by babzo(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2020
Good morning Mr.Yusuf, paying in now. Please check your mail.
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by Pimpstar: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
If you need PayPal account. I would create one for you for #2k.

no need for vpn or ip address.
contact me on
zero 7 zero eighty six seventy sixty eighty seven
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by cappucino925(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
yusufu16:

1. DesignCrowd.
3. DesignContest
4. Fiverr

Hi bro is there any site i can get free courses to start learning graphic designing?
Re: How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer by yusufu16: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
cappucino925:
Hi bro is there any site i can get free courses to start learning graphic designing?

Use youtube.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TUTORIAL! Greatly Enhance An Image In Simple Steps (PS CS3) / Make Great Videos For Your Products And Services / Nairalander Re-creates Nairaland's Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.