Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate (519 Views)

US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife / Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39am On Jul 29, 2020
New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It 'Significantly' Cuts Death Rate

New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Significantly Cuts Death Rate >>>
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by Goldencheese(m): 4:23am On Jul 29, 2020
And Trump said this at the beginning of the COVID-19 spread but the media left shouted him down. I hope his is true so that we can get back to our normal lives globally.
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by MightySparrow: 4:41am On Jul 29, 2020
The angel shall descend with the trump of God...
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by petra1(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2020
We pray he get re elected , and we pray for courage to stand For truth Even when Opposition is great and desperate
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Goldencheese:

And Trump said this at the beginning of the COVID-19 spread but the media left shouted him down. I hope his is true so that we can get back to our normal lives globally.

It is only the politically motivated doctors and journalists that will oppose the use of the drug because they fear that it will go against their narratives.

2 Likes

Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by Goldencheese(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

It is only the politically motivated doctors and journalists that will oppose the use of the drug because they fear that it will go against their narratives.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by eplanning: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Goldencheese:

If it's about your normal lives, forget it, you will not, until most of the world is vaccinated. Then you can have your "normal" life.
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by eplanning: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
petra1:
We pray he get re elected , and we pray for courage to stand For truth Even when Opposition is great and desperate

Forget Trump... He will throw you Christians under the bus. You're just friends now because of the fake state of Israel which you both defend and politics.

Christianity is what white man used to conquer the world so its his mandate to protect it and thereby secure their stand which they know is threatened.

Stand on the truth of YAH, not on any man...not even your pastor... But unfortunately, truth is scarce.

2 Likes

Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by donnie(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
eplanning:

Forget Trump... He will throw you Christians under the bus. You're just friends now because of the fake state of Israel which you both defend and politics.

Christianity is what white man used to conquer the world so its his mandate to protect it and thereby secure their stand which they know is threatened.

Stand on the truth of YAH, not on any man...not even your pastor... But unfortunately, truth is scarce.

POWERFUL!
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by donnie(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
eplanning:

If it's about your normal lives, forget it, you will not, until most of the world is vaccinated. Then you can have your "normal" life.

Exactly
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
eplanning:

donnie:

POWERFUL!
donnie:

Exactly

Why am I not surprised? undecided

1 Share

Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by donnie(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why am I not surprised? undecided

Mtcheew. If you must know, I am against those Covid19 vaccines. I have been outspoken against it before even Pastor Chris spoke against it. And I am against the lies of Christianity and dem fake Jews.
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
petra1:
you pray he gets re elected?are you serious
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by petra1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
you pray he gets re elected?are you serious

If you're a Christian and you have God's kingdom at heart you should desire trump to win

1 Like

Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by petra1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
eplanning:

Welcome back . You are our YAH brethren too?
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
donnie:

Mtcheew. If you must know, I am against those Covid19 vaccines. I have been outspoken against it before even Pastor Chris spoke against it. And I am against the lies of Christianity and dem fake Jews.

What you stand for is more in common with what the Democrats stand for. The only difference is your opposition to the vaccines. Do you support the use of Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 patients?
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
petra1:

If you're a Christian and you have God's kingdom at heart you should desire trump to win
is that so

1 Like

Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by donnie(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What you stand for is more in common with what the Democrats stand for. The only difference is your opposition to the vaccines. Do you support the use of Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 patients?

YAH forbid... I am not for any political group, I am for TRUTH. Both Democrats and Republicans work for the same Satanic elite. We are not fooled. Islam, Christianity, Judaism etc. are all created and run by Satan, I am not for any of them.

But I stand with the fearless daughter of Zion, that Israelite woman who has the same Spirit of our ancestors in her.

And I have always queried why FGN will abandon Chloroquine simply because their white paymasters disapprove. I fully support it.
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
donnie:

YAH forbid... I am not for any political group, I am for TRUTH. Both Democrats and Republicans work for the same Satanic elite. We are not fooled. Islam, Christianity, Judaism etc. are all created and run by Satan, I am not for any of them.

But I stand with the fearless daughter of Zion, that Israelite woman who has the same Spirit of our ancestors in her.

And I have always queried why FGN will abandon Chloroquine simple because their white paymasters disapprove. I fully support it.

Then you should agree that Trump was right when he recommended hydroxychloroquine to cut death rate.
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It 'Significantly' Cuts Death Rate

New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Significantly Cuts Death Rate >>>

Pastor A.R. Bernard gives the invocation at the Let Freedom Ring ceremony at the Lincoln Memorial, Aug. 28, 2013, in Washington, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his "I Have a Dream" speech (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

'My Life Was on the Line': NY Pastor A.R. Bernard Survives COVID-19, Says Hydroxychloroquine Saved His Life In 24 Hours >>>
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by donnie(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Then you should agree that Trump was right when he recommended hydroxychloroquine to cut death rate.

Of course he was. Listen, you should learn to separate men from issues. I follow truth, not men.
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2020
donnie:

Of course he was. Listen, you should learn to separate men from issues. I follow truth, not men.

If you truly follow issues you will not have a problem with Trump.
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by donnie(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

If you truly follow issues you will not have a problem with Trump.

I have a problem with lies period, regardless of who is peddling them.
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
donnie:

I have a problem with lies period, regardless of who is peddling them.

Which ones out of the 9 points listed above do you deem as lies? undecided
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by donnie(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Which ones out of the 9 points listed above do you deem as lies? undecided

What concerns me with your bloody nine points. I'm not apolitician.
Re: New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It Cuts Death Rate by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Give It To The People: Frontline Physician Fired Over Viral Video Touting COVID Treatment

https://www.charismanews.com/us/82098-give-it-to-the-people-frontline-physician-fired-over-viral-video-touting-covid-treatment

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze / Jesus Was A Sinner / Did You Know That The New Covenant Tells Us To KEEP The Commandments Of God??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.