Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife (26248 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by HigherEd: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2019

16 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Our daddy G.O.
Isn't it great how they still remain as one together,unlike other divorcing pastors.
As thick as thieves smiley
I can see our Mummy is looking so tithe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by WalkerMichael(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thanks and happy birthday to baba.

But how is this news? undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by ThatKING(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Today is my birthday... I would have love to give you all a gift but cake no dey.
Am dedicating this cake to all Nairalander
Next year will be better

26 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by ThatKING(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
9jvirgin:
I went to Winners Church for a Sunday service in 2008 looking for a job, Bishop prayed for me and I got 2 jobs that week.

I WILL NEVER FORGET!
I really need that kind of prayer right now.
3 years after nysc no be joke o

20 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by 9jvirgin(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
I went to Winners Church for a Sunday service in 2008 looking for a job, Bishop prayed for me and I got 2 jobs that week.

I WILL NEVER FORGET!

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by opoladey: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
llnp baba

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by ossaisly(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
happy birthday to one of our most controversial pastors in nigeria grin grin grin grin

-grin grin grin -grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by Jh0wsef(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nice
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by habibest06(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
The fail predictor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by IgiveLadiesB(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by gentle20(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by afonjabreed(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Our daddy G.O.
Isn't it great how they still remain as one together,unlike other divorcing pastors.
are you cursed?

sorry you're just like your Monika implies

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by christian4chris: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by PureGoldh(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Congratulations to him...May God bless and keep him always smiley

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by slawomir: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by globalresource: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Celebrate you sir

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by Lamasta(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
God bless my father in the Lord, Bishop David Oyedepo, a visionary leader of our time, an astute leader, an academician, an erudite scholar, a builder, an uncommon transformer, a man after God's heart.

God bless your new age Sir we the young generation look up to You.

May God continue to bless You and your ministry and I pray that covenant grace functioning in your life rob off on me too in Jesus name...

Happy Birthday to Gods General wishing You long life and more prosperity.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by globalresource: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Our daddy G.O.

Stop judging please. Just pray for them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by skylowlow: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
A good business man from Kwara state. HBD.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by blesson04(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2019

So he should cut it with bobrisky.....

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by chukwuibuipob: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin wink grin cool HAPPY BIRTHDAY BISHOP PASTOR DOC DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO. MayU blossom, flourish/remain evergreen till old age.Long life is your heritage sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by ikorodureporta: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
gmason
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by DWORLDENTER(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Keep pasting your gift card to dircet and legit loader

itunes. Gift card
Amazon. Gift card
Steam wallet gift card
Walmart gift card & etc

Rippers will not be prosper!!!

We paid our customers good rate so far
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by alaira(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wishing you a very happy birthday sir. God bless you and your family. Please pray for our country to be great Sir.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by naijadrivablog: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Happy Birthday Baba G.O. Age gracefully.

See this one....

BeLookingIDIOT:
Our daddy G.O.

Winners Nairalanders online reply to you now....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by Adukpe19(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Thanks and happy birthday to baba.

But how is this news? undecided undecided undecided
This is news because whatever you celebrate you attract, and it's a rare feat among pastors today celebrating birthday thus far devoid of divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by chukwuibuipob: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
cool embarassed grin sad undecided sad may God smite the enemies of the church with blindness

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somali Religion & Mythology / Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka / The Rapture Of The Church - Ron Graham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.