Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,123 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways (72577 Views)

I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / "I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways" - Princess Shyngle (video) / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Jeffy1206(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Imagine having those two on your bed shocked shocked
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Burruchaga71(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
79% of Nigeria women are bisexual
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by BigTableShaker(f): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
O ti pari
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by zudozz: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHE U do abortion 2 months ago say na miscarriage. even dey cry..people dey pity u. Bisexual ko!
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Drizzy5001(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
It will come back to haunt you one day.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Amatarasha(f): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you know how badly you cannot live without a dick. Ladies forever girls get dicked, even your current partner and yourself love pinis. Don't pretend or don't you get tired of sucking other women's juice? You don't squirt so you're just suffering sexually
Lee mu Lekwa okorow bia prince? Do you know wat lesbians fill during boobs vaginal trib? Lesbians are d last people that fear death u know

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Fourwinds: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
ok ooo
Jangilova
she sabi the jangilova well well
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Fourwinds: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I don't even know what they are gaining in lesbianism
i heard girls know how to touch light a girl puna because they are familiar with their anatomy.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by pacehood(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
This forgotten one is craving for attention
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by ukaface(f): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by yuswrld20(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
attention halt
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Annychibest(f): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Odiegwu.. Uwa nkucha
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Holuwasegun1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Who cares?

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by juniorstar(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
isn't this the same lady lamenting on instagram that she is all alone and that her friends have forsaken her with her man in jail. what is she now saying bayii
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Arewa1408: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Originakalokalo:
“And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.”

The book of revelation.

All you do will follow you after here.

You shall give account of them all...

Come to Jesus, the advocate.

He will speak for you on that dreadful day....

Accept him today.

E be like say Angel Gabriel dey delay case. Make Angel Michael begin come oh.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by popsy2(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
gypsey:
She says she is a lesbian are you suggesting she isn't? i don't get you. undecided she made it clear NO men.

Good for her.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by earnit3: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
lol
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by BarristerAlarig: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:
Lesbianism is simply masturbation.

No woman is a lesbian.

Every lesbian chick I know gets diked once in a while. They can't help it as their vagina is their erotic zone which only a sturdy warm dik can satisfy. Forget dild0s, nothing can match a throbbing hot dik.

Lesbians are usually always ugly feminist hags who lure emotionally deprived confused young girls who are decieved by the caring and affectionate feelings the dyke presents at first. It is more of an experimental stage and since women know their zones and are more patient than we men who are left in the dark about where and what to do ( why una like to keep secrets sef) a straight woman will be more comfortable explaining her desires to a lesbian dyke.

Nothing like lesbos only wierd ugly feminist who nobody wants front as lesbians.

Fagg0ts on the other hand are real. They have turned their anus to their pleasure zone and so need to get diked there.

I even read somewhere that there are too many bottoms and not enough tops in the gay world as many fagg0ts prefer a dik in them than getting their dik icovered in another man's literal sh!t. To this aim fagg0ts have evolved to become trannies in the hope of luring straight men to dik them.

All that said, the LGBTQ+ should be an anagram for mental disorder and demonic possession

Bros, you are not straight!!!
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by ODB2: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

Bros, you are not straight!!!

Bring your wife, babe, sister , mum and aunty come my side
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by PrinceMajestic: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Amatarasha:
Lee mu Lekwa okorow bia prince? Do you know wat lesbians fill during boobs vaginal trib? Lesbians are d last people that fear death u know
I did nt know but weather a person fears death or not doesn't mean death won't come, however while you enjoy your vagina/boob tribs don't forget you were given birth to by parents and in that regard you owe them the responsibility of being a good mother to their grandchildren so this why you can't do without dick. So better make sure they don't lick any problem into your body. Stay safe, one day I know my thrreesome fantasy with lesbians will actualize. I can't wait for that adventure
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by holaralph(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
TI ESU BABA WON, NI WON SE. IFE ESU BABA WON NI WON MU GBO.........
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by BotherMleeper(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Could you please stop calling her tiny waist actress? Once you say princess shingle we all know who you're talking about
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Amumaigwe: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
pweeryambre:

Tell him to codedly open a gay page as well and see the number of married men. What category of men do you think patronize bobrisky and denrele mostly.

So it is right for married women to hold unto their so called marriages with two hands, yet indulge in the abominable with same sex?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Amatarasha(f): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I did nt know but weather a person fears death or not doesn't mean death won't come, however while you enjoy your vagina/boob tribs don't forget you were given birth to by parents and in that regard you owe them the responsibility of being a good mother to their grandchildren so this why you can't do without dick. So better make sure they don't lick any problem into your body. Stay safe, one day I know my thrreesome fantasy with lesbians will actualize. I can't wait for that adventure
Nna listen! Not that am a renowned lesbian but am a proud Antichrist,

See that someone has vagina dosent mean she is a female d chromosones decides,if she loves her fellow lady so be it , as far as she dosent defraud people that's good,

As 4 d party ur heart desire shall be accomplished u will sex marine females with tight hole soon grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Timole(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
The safe and natural remedy to get rid of *2min embarrassment* and early *cuming*

improve *inner room game time* and increase that *short and tiny cucumber* to a *better* and *Bigger* range.

Visit
http://raphealsclinic.name.ng/wp/ceo/
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by PrinceMajestic: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Amatarasha:
Nna listen! Not that am a renowned lesbian but am a proud Antichrist,

See that someone has vagina dosent mean she is a female d chromosones decides,if she loves her fellow lady so be it , as far as she dosent defraud people that's good,

As 4 d party ur heart desire shall be accomplished u will sex marine females with tight hole soon grin
It gladdens me to meet other Antichrists. It shows more people are waking up to the evil and scam behind religion, but I never met a Nigerian female who is awakened before, but my message to you is clear. You know you need a D in your life
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Larryallfather(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
But forget ooo, this girl no fine at all, na her hips be the selling point.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by mentored: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
damiloladuke:
Ghanaian actress of Gambian origin, Princess Shyngle has said she's a proud Bisexual as she engages in intimacy with both men and women.

In a video which surfaced on social media, the controversial actress could be heard saying she loves both boys and girls and she's proud of that.

This although would not be the 1st time she has been associated with homosexuality.

In a photo shoot she did with Toyin Lawani in 2019 where the duo posed in highly suggestive positions, they were accused by social media users of practicing lesbianism. An allegation neither of them denied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUaOAhU_kuI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDMekkmHpbs/?igshid=fcpmrb2erz8b

Send her to Egypt
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by chelsea04(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ogbanja, queen of the coast, na wetin full ghallywood. Wasted generation
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by pweeryambre: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Amumaigwe:

So it is right for married women to hold unto their so called marriages with two hands, yet indulge in the abominable with same sex?
Nope, I'm just pointing that both sex indulge in such bisexual activity so that the blame game could be balanced properly that's all.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Amatarasha(f): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
It gladdens me to meet other Antichrists. It shows more people are waking up to the evil and scam behind religion, but I never met a Nigerian female who is awakened before, but my message to you is clear. You know you need a D in your life
I am Nigerian in body but Italy/Portugal in d inside ( I know u won't believe me)
I was burnt thousand years ago by fire , christians did dat to me , that's y I swore an oath u don't know , U see lesbianism n sex by blood siblings I have dedicated my life to enhance is , that's one out of my numerous strategies against CHRISTIANITY, let Dem call me 666

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Kagney Linn Karter Commits Suicide / Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.