Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Yusif Maitama Sule University Kano, (northwest) Post Utme 2020/2021 ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yusif Maitama Sule University Kano, (northwest) Post Utme 2020/2021 ? (343 Views)

Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work / JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 / Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusif Maitama Sule University Kano, (northwest) Post Utme 2020/2021 ? by smartest2020(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
I am aspirant to the above named school! I have scored 168 and want to study education and biology! my question is that, is there a posibility to get admission, what is requirement for screaning?
Re: Yusif Maitama Sule University Kano, (northwest) Post Utme 2020/2021 ? by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Guy abeg if you really like education? Do education in mathematics, chemistry or go for pure science. You will understand better
Re: Yusif Maitama Sule University Kano, (northwest) Post Utme 2020/2021 ? by smartest2020(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Guy abeg if you really like education? Do education in mathematics, chemistry or go for pure science. You will understand better
what of my choice? Is it not good, sir,
Re: Yusif Maitama Sule University Kano, (northwest) Post Utme 2020/2021 ? by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
smartest2020:
what of my choice? Is it not good, sir,
It is not bad that I know. It is up to you. Abeg I am a young guy no need for sir.
Pure sciences are marketable even though it might be a bit difficult you grasp? If you are a northerner and you feel that your score is quite low and you feel like you want to write jamb feel free you grasp? Or if you don't feel like writing there are other Science options like Chemistry, mathematics, Physics, Geophysics
Do not choose microbiology or Biochemistry please for the sake of tomorrow.
If life gives us little things like lemons,it just takes a bit of push and strength to get melons. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Get ND/HND From The Polytechnic. Ile-ife....... / COEASU To Begin Strike Over IPPIS, Revitalization And Others! / Graduates Of Biochemistry.....where Are You Working Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.