Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience (338 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Share Your First Picture of The New Year / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by RaymondLegacy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Which alcoholic drink made you promise God that if it should clear of you will never drink again?
Share your experience grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
I went out with a few friends on a weekend night out. After mixing Jack Daniels and cola, I started to drink while talking and laughing and having good time.
I lost control and got carried away. I drank without control until I passed out (literally)
They got a cab and carried me inside. I sat beside my sis who was also on the night out.

I started vomiting, I vomitted all over the cab. I threw a heavy one on the cab man (a white man)

In the morning, they told me all I had done the previous night...
I swore NEVER to drink again. I hated myself cos I ended up embarrassing my sister who went along with me.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by mariahAngel(f): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
I went out with a few friends on a weekend night out. After mixing Jack Daniels and cola, I started to drink while talking and laughing and having good time.
I lost control and got carried away. I drank without control until I passed out (literally)
They got a cab and carried me inside. I sat beside my sis who was also on the night out.

I started vomiting, I vomitted all over the cab. I threw a heavy one on the cab man (a white man)

In the morning, they told me all I had done the previous night...
I swore NEVER to drink again. I hated myself cos I ended up embarrassing my sister who went along with me.

What happened on the Thursday, 15th of November, 2018? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by Munzy14(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bad experience... I hated star or similar beer after that.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

What happened on the Thursday, 15th of November, 2018? undecided

Mind your nose..!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by mariahAngel(f): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Mind your nose..!
grin
Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
The first day I tasted alcohol it was added to a herb . But the first day I took alcohol was when I followed my cousins to a club, just a can of Smirnoff and I slept for almost 24 hours. They were scared as hell! grin . Never tried it ever since.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by prince2pac(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
I have always been a moderate guy when it comes to drinking.. 8 bottles of medium stout with 2 big Eva water is ok, but on December 2017 I went not just above limit but from brand to brand... Palm wine, legend, hero, Guinness stout infact it was a jolly moment... skip to the next day we don't know how got home... we just woke up around 10 am... three of us lying on our own vomit... chai it was a very bad day... we had hangover throughout the day... I felt empty and dry... come slim finish... Well I have never sworn not to drink... I just respect myself when it ok with me......

Another experience that Xmas but it wasn't me this time around... some group of guys like 6 friends were drinking, one of them was forming commando... till they finished everything on there table.... Uncle commando stand up nah the guy no fit, immediately he stood up village people took over and hit him on the ground.. one of his friend had to back him since there residence is not far from there...
Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by cricifixo: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
I won't forget the experience.
Was as high as f*ck when suddenly i got a phone call for an oral/phone interview.
Guys my confidence level was like 15/10 and i was actually surprised i later landed the job cos i was just mixing the chat with jokes and asking the interviewer questions of her view about life
Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by catwalq(f): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mk I park here
Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by helinues: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin

Almost close to the sky mood at the moment...
Re: Question Of The Day- Share Your Alcohol Experience by Balogunodua(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
RaymondLegacy:
Which alcoholic drink made you promise God that if it should clear of you will never drink again?
Share your experience grin grin
Well, i don't know if it was the alcohol or weed cheesy all i know is that on 2014 new year eve me and my friend decided not to go for watchnight so we stayed back at home drinking three different type of alcohol namely:

Eagleeye

Castlelo

Buldwizer, i don't know if i got the spelling correct.

Then we decided to top it with weed cheesy when we finished taking the weed, that was when NEPA took light grin by the time the light came back on cheesy i was already in Sambisa Forest grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sold. / Three Deadly H's / Polygamy Saving Women From Bondage, Abusive Husbands – Scholar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.