Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief (10208 Views)

Who Still Remembers This Gadget? / Who Remembers This Deck.. When Men Were Boys / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Cc afonjabreed
Cc merchandiser

job well done zicoraads/BEANSndPLANTAIN for calling this scammer out

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2020
STENON:
Be honest to yourself. Go out and find job, stop scamming people online.

Pls where you going to provide a job for me before now?? An idle hand is the devils workshop you know?
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Cc afonjabreed
Cc merchandiser

how far I dun drop digits for you so when the HIT wan sup?
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2020
campbell118:

"Scamming people online" na wa oo..Okay I've heard make govt provide job
Fvck you bro. E no go better for u o.
Me sef no get job but I Hustle legitimately inorder to make Nigeria a better place.

As I am typing now, I don't have a Kobo on me but have I resorted to scamming or begging?? Fvck no.

6 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Me sef no get job but I Hustle legitimately inorder to make Nigeria a better place.

As I am typing now, I don't have a Kobo on me but have I resorted to scamming or begging?? Fvck no.

E no go better for ur blind mother if you never beg before..Fvck you and fvck your beridden mum too..I dun drop digits for you how e wan sup?

send aza make i share you small thing from my 'scam loots'
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
E just pain me say you no go fit get money travel come Lag..that's your only saving grace.
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
campbell118:

E no go better for ur blind mother if you never beg before..Fvck you and fvck your beridden mum too..I dun drop digits for you how e wan sup?

You are one of the people that makes it impossible and hard for we the genuine one to get help. It's pathetic you are not even remorseful for you evil.

21 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
campbell118:

You are one of the people that makes it impossible and hard for we the genuine one to get help. It's pathetic you are not even remorseful for you evil.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:

"genuine begger" pele..you dun comot for starch wey you dey chop how your stupid mouth no go open??
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by afonjabreed(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Thanks for calling that unrepentant b*stard out

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Campbell i see you have deactivated in order to hide evidence. I thought you were a tiger as you claimed but alas you are a zebra or just a nonsense giraffe grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
So he has deactivated grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
STENON:
@ BEANSndPLANTAIN. Thanks for this thread. He contacted me and I actually promised to help him by next month but not again.
you can help me instead if you feel comfortable with it.thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by STENON(f): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
you can help me instead if you feel comfortable with it.thanks
what sort of business can you do ?

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
STENON:
what sort of business can you do ?
bread making.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2020
"genuine begger" pele..you dun comot for starch wey you dey chop how your stupid mouth no go open??
Thank you but no condition is permanent. Even though you have deactivated I know you will still see my post. fear God, there is no real gain in crime

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by STENON(f): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
bread making.
Really? What is the capital required to set it up?
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Hathor5(f): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Rule 10 broken.

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dodorima 2 u
May kf judge us all

You have the best parents that's why your life has been stagnant all this years?
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Beans and plantains Dem don open your thread oo
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
I am very sure that boy will be rolling on his mat right now with head banging both sides of the walls in his room.

He should start sewing his prison uniform right away... So that the cold will not be too much for him in jail grin
Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Dodorima 2 u
Dodos
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
BLUELemon:
I am very sure that boy will be rolling on his mat right now with head banging both sides of the walls in his room.

He should start sewing his prison uniform right away... So that the cold will not be too much for him in jail grin
Idiot

you're a fool..stupid beggar

may kf strike you with unnatural death
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
guess who's here. Somebody is angry grin

8 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Abcruz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Truthful words stand the test of time, but lies are soon exposed.--Proverbs 12:13

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by LadySarah: 3:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Whypo:

you're a fool..stupid beggar

may kf strike you with unnatural death

You are shameless,Man!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by bjprodint(f): 6:08am On Aug 01, 2020
wow,with another moniker?it is well o

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by MZrapper(f): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Henceforth, I won't take these stupid beggars scammers seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
guess who's here. Somebody is angry grin
I am waiting for the fool to quote me grin grin
I wann really burst am well well. But come o bluelemon, you wicked no be small cheesy how u take know say Abiodun onyeka Campbell dey use hin head knack wall

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2020
LadySarah:

You are shameless,Man.

you're more senseless,hoe
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
I am waiting for the fool to quote me grin grin
I wann really burst am well well. But come o bluelemon, you wicked no be small cheesy how u take know say Abiodun onyeka Campbell dey use hin head knack wall

your foolish blind mother dey mad..

I neva quote you reach? Modafvcka
Re: Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief by Ameboperoo(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Whypo:

your foolish blind mother dey mad..

I neva quote you reach? Modafvcka
Hmm! I WANT TO BEG YOU TO RETRACE YOUR STEPS AND MAKE REDRESS FOR THE WRONG DOINGS IMMEDIATELY!
HMMM! DO NOT DISREGARD THIS PLEASE!
I REPEAT DO NOT DISREGARD THIS PLEEEEEAAAASE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

, / My kind of mother Inlaw! / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.