Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! (1011 Views)

Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by nwangap(f): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2011
Do u have or know anyone who has and is willing to lease a filling station for a period of 5 years. the offering price is very attractive and u who has the contact will stand to get 10% of the sum. for full detail pls call 08186002495/07035747751
Re: Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by kay8080: 5:48am On Feb 10, 2011
yes I actually do, u can call me on 08057365864 for details
Re: Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by Btruth: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
Which area are you looking at ?
Re: Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by nwangap(f): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE CALLED IN RESPECT OF THIS, PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT WE REQUIRE THE FILLING STATIONS IN ALL STATE/TOWN OF THE FEDERATION. BELOW ARE ARE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR CONTACT US IF THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT IN ORDER AND ARE COMPLETE. YOU SHALL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS, ONLY THEN CAN WE SCHEDULE FOR APPOINTMENT FOR INSPECTION.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS INCLUDES:
1) APPROVAL TO CONSTRUCT FROM DPR
2) PRESSURE TEST
3) LICK TEST
4) TAX CLEARANCE
5) CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
6) FIRE SERVICE REPORT
7) POLICE REPORT
cool DPR CURRENT CERTIFICATE
9) C OF O
10) TOWN PLANNING APPROVAL
11) LETTER HEAD OF THE OWNER
12) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH (4 COPIES)
13) PHOTOGRAPH OF THE STATION

ONCE THESE DOCUMENTS ARE READY AND ARE IN ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE SHALL FORWARD U WITH OUR CONTACT.

THANK YOU.
Re: Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by kay8080: 6:36am On Feb 13, 2011
But sincerely why would you want to rent a filling station for just seven month and why would you want those documents you asked for without even trying to pay a visit to the location, well I smell a rat somewhere
Re: Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by toneroilo: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2011
Good day*Am Tony i have most des document only a few update and we have a deal my numbers are 08054470460 and 08169077035
Re: Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by jerykojo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2011
if ur sure of what ur saying,i got one owner who is ready to sell his but i'm very sure he'll be glad to lease it but plz there must be a concrete agreement btw buyer and agents cos these so called buyers tend to play smart by asking you to show filling station b4 anything else which is risky to us, it's in calabar, call me on 08066597560 , thx
Re: Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by jerykojo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2011
if ur sure of what ur saying,i got one owner who is ready to sell his but i'm very sure he'll be glad to lease it but plz there must be a concrete agreement btw buyer and agents cos these so called buyers tend to play smart by asking you to show filling station b4 anything else which is risky to us, it's in calabar, call me on 08066597560 , thx
Re: Filling Station Urgently Required For Lease Contract! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
When you need to hire a vessel to move your petroleum product, you can contact me at 07034617401 or send me a mail at nk4mb@yahoo.com.

We lease out vessels : 5tmt, 35tmt, 60tmt, 2mbbs vessel capacity.

We also lease out patrol vessels, badges, crew boats, drill ship, e.t.c.

(1) (Reply)

Does Message Mean US Bank Account Will No Longer Be Available To Nigerians / Dangote Sells 1.5 % Of Cement Company To Buy Chevron Oil Wells In Bayelsa / I Need Charcoal In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.