Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed (5434 Views)

New MTN Recharge Code That Works Now *3551*pin-number# And Send / New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) / The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by directonpc(m): 4:28am On Jul 30, 2020
I am up trying to fix a bug in my app and it required me to update some of my tools. So I dialed *406# and subscribed for 1GB (50 Naira *2). Here are things I observed:
I can check my balance
My update was 990MB and the plan was able to cover that.
I also got a warning SMS that I have 70MB left on my night life plan towards the end of my download.

So far this is more transparent than Airtel. smiley

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by haiti007(m): 4:56am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't trust network providers, so when doing an update or downloading huge files, I rather buy excess data to cover whatever I want to use it for and still get extra to surf.
But op, MTN can be funny most times

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Splendor185: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Nigeria Gave Their Country To Buhari, and He Killed It - ghana Presidential Candidate says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jm-kdpOnTQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by GeoandSonsHub: 5:25am On Jul 30, 2020
directonpc:
I am up trying to fix a bug in my app and it required me to update some of my tools. So I dialed *406# and subscribed for 1GB (50 Naira *2). Here are things I observed:
I can check my balance
I also got an warning SMS that I have 70MB left on my night life plan towards the end of my download.

looks more transparent now

2 Likes

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Jaapu: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2020
directonpc:
I can check my balance
I also got an warning SMS that I have 70MB left on my night life plan towards the end of my download.

I don't know about this...but their normal data bundle is scam. Big scam o.

1 Like

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Lavoca: 6:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Jaapu:

You no lie ah swear. The zapping no be here but local man no get choice.

It's even more disappointing that their network has been very unstable in the past two weeks. I had to sub on my Airtel momentarily yesterday because they decided to be unfortunate in the afternoon..

1 Like

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by NiklauseFred(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2020
directonpc:
I can check my balance

Nice but Airtel wont show you any balance and they give below the advertised data.

6 Likes

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by directonpc(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2020
Jaapu:

Their normal data plan that I use isn't too bad sha, minus that you can't browse once you have around 100mb left

1 Like

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by directonpc(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Nice but Airtel wont show you any balance and they give below the advertised data.
indeed Airtel is shady
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by sajmark(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2020
directonpc:
I can check my balance

Na glo Night life sure pass sadly their network can be a mess at times, glo is also fair as their 100 for 1gb is capped at 1024mb and last for 5 nights... I'll still go with Airtel over MTN though, Airtel's 1gb is capped at 995+

1 Like

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by kodred(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2020
1 gig?

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by rattlesnake(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2020
directonpc:
I can check my balance

u need to tithe o u sound very broke
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Burnguveren(f): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Glo is better. You get the real data. but for Airtel them be armed robber. The 250mb is not complete. MTN day light robbing the way they zap data no be from here. I will advice people not to use any data plan that as bonus attached to it. They deduct differently. Only Glo is honest about there data Usage.

5 Likes

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Virginnn(f): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Since I received the same offer two days ago, browsing network has flown from my phone.
Abegi they should take their offer and bring back the network
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by 11Anonymous(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2020
MTN is my main line for receiving calls but Glo is better for night plans.
I can't remember the last time I did night plan on my MTN or Airtel SIM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2020
I think the 2gb is actually 1gb cos i recently sub it to download a movies of 600mb plus other minor stuff but i was surprised to receive a notification msg from them
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Researchclue: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2020
HOT AND INTERESTING 'Insurance' Project Topics and Materials for final year students.

1. CLAIMS MANAGEMENT AND PROFITABILITY OF INSURANCE COMPANIES IN NIGERIA.
https://nairaproject.com/projects/3522.html

For more topics and materials, visit, https://nairaproject.com/projects/insurance-project-topics-and-materials/

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2020
grin
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by CalebLebsco56(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Big lie....mtn is scum....i did night sub two times and network keeps fluctuating, despite it was full bar, keeps refusing to browse till around 4pm
But i like it because its from 11pm to 6pm..but the network will be down
Mtn too na Yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Jeffy1206(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2020
Mtn na scam, did for 500mb within seconds I got a message that I'm left with 47mb which they stopped deducting from and went to my main sub angry the remaining mb expired plus the over charge. Scam!! Prefer glo 200*7x undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by sirvvy: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2020
What I also noticed is that the network speed suddenly drops whenever MTN night plan is activated. angry

3 Likes

Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Babalegba(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
rattlesnake:
u need to tithe o u sound very broke
I never knew tithing is the antidote to poverty ,please explain further and let me know how this magic works.
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by dangoteinlaw: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
And all these are happening coz one can't insert several sims into a phone at once and here's where E-sim comes in. Now up to 6sims can work all in a single phone thanks to apple. U know which one to use for night plans and the other for normal sub.

Samsung never saw it coming coz if they did the s20 wouldn't have been the only phone supporting e-sim. they will loose alot of sales to Iphone XR upwards.
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Topmaike007(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Babalegba:
I never knew tithing is the antidote to poverty ,please explain further and let me know how this magic works.
don't mind the dude abeg... So from the little I have that I suppose to manage I will go and give it to a pastor
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by kzubyar(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
directonpc:
I can check my balance

being using it and I love it
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Pierced(f): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
MTN pulse night sub is #50 for 500 mb.....when did it turn to 1gb?
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Rebelutionary: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pierced:
MTN pulse night sub is #50 for 500 mb.....when did it turn to 1gb?
look closely, did you see that *2? That means he subd twice since MTN allows u to sub up to 1gb
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by sanyablaze(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by johnbush(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
directonpc:
I can check my balance

I do quite a lot of downloading myself and I noticed that I loose 9 to 10MB for every 100MB downloaded to internet traffic.
Your claim to have done a 990MB update with 1GB data plan is suspect and I think erroneous.
What puzzles me though is why you decided to pull one over nairalanders.
Re: Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed by Arturitoroman: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
angryscam network , I'll never do any night sub with my mtn SIM again because anytime I always do their night sub they always deduct from my main data

(1) (2) (Reply)

Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free / 2go With Your Blackberry Torch Now / List Of 25 Apps Google Removed From The Play Store For Stealing Users’ Credentia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.