Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) (26541 Views)

A Means Of Drawing Closer To Allah / Revive A Sunnah! Being Closer To The Best Of Mankind. / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Watch the video/pictures well. Look at those in Black clothes. Do you know who they are? They are Muslim Women. They are kept close to the Ka'abah so their own Tawāf will be shorter.

Women don't deserve to be stressed. Islam has conferred them with the greatest honour you could think of. AlhamduliLlah for this Deen.

وَعَاشِرُوهُنَّ بِٱلْمَعْرُوفِۚ فَإِن كَرِهْتُمُوهُنَّ فَعَسَىٰٓ أَن تَكْرَهُوا۟ شَيْـًٔا وَيَجْعَلَ ٱللَّهُ فِيهِ خَيْرًا كَثِيرًا

And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them – perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein, much good. {An-Nisa' 4:19}

✍️: Hashim Yussuf LegalBard
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3168802520019886&id=100006705072056

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ma Sha Allah �

14 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Idrisk19(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
May Allah Accept It From Them, OhAllah! Grant Me The Opportunity To Visit Your Holy Land, Even If Its Once In my Lifetime..

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
INDEED MUSLIM WOMEN DON'T DESERVES STRESS:

Shakir: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion , admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them ; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Quran 4:34

Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.

Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, p. 113

Muhammad permitted Muslims to beat their wives

Sulayman Ibn `Amr Ibn al-`Ahwas narrated: "Ubai told me that he witnessed the address of departure of the prophet. He thanked God and praised him, and started preaching, saying, "I command you good-will for your wives, for they are captives to you that do not own anything, unless they commit a manifest obscenity [or adultery]. If they do [commit it], then God has given you permission to leave them alone in their beds and give them a bearable beating."

Sunan Abu Dawud 11:2141

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by debola27(f): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Alhamdulillah for Islam

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by mayklef(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2020
Religion of peace....but fear runs through everybody whenever "Allahu akbar" is echo in a public space

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by bolaayenimo: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Muslim women are closer to God than men

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by bjayx: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Plsss, what is the moral of this sermon

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by freemandela4(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Idrisk19:
May Allah Accept It From Them, OhAllah! Grant Me The Opportunity To Visit Your Holy Land, Even If Its Once In my Lifetime..
Am not a Muslim but i pray ALLAH grant you all you seek.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Bukasint(f): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2020
They are kept close for sexual immortality....

16 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2020
bjayx:

Treat women with goodness. I guess you are not happy cos it doesn't give you what to bash islam with.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2020
But after all these eyes service you condemned them to sexual prey in your room while child marriage is acceptable in the religion

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Alhamdulilaah, well for those that might have misunderstood the above excerpt. The reference is on WOMEN not girls dont try it with girls/ladies they will lose their respect for you. They would see you as a simp. They prefer cruel, heartless and bad men to the kind ones. They are of the habit of saying the opposite of what they want. All i said above is from my point of view and experience. Only guys wey dey street go understand.

Remember, nice guys finish last.
if you have gibberish to say dont quote me i dont have your time

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Alhamdulillah for the blessings of Islam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by olaleye9514: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Useless article
if you can't create atleast don't destroy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Mightymanna(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2020
The most cherished women on Earth not some playtoys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by thoniann(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2020
And you kill with reckless abandon? What's the gain?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2020
May Allah accept there worship.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2020
So you are saying if someone that's blind or lame comes close to that concrete square in the middle they will be healed.
Na to pack all Corona patients go there.

At the end of the day, Una go leave there go do jungle justice for anyone who doesn't accept Islam.

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2020
Hashimyussufamao:
Watch the video/pictures well. Look at those in Black clothes. Do you know who they are? They are Muslim Women. They are kept close to the Ka'abah so their own Tawāf will be shorter.

Women don't deserve to be stressed. Islam has conferred them with the greatest honour you could think of. AlhamduliLlah for this Deen.

وَعَاشِرُوهُنَّ بِٱلْمَعْرُوفِۚ فَإِن كَرِهْتُمُوهُنَّ فَعَسَىٰٓ أَن تَكْرَهُوا۟ شَيْـًٔا وَيَجْعَلَ ٱللَّهُ فِيهِ خَيْرًا كَثِيرًا

And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them – perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein, much good. {An-Nisa' 4:19}

✍️: Hashim Yussuf LegalBard
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3168802520019886&id=100006705072056

If Allah does not want to stress women, why make them go around the Ka'abah in the first place?

Why not just remove all these rituals, and let people worship him anywhere and everywhere?

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Abusadiq01(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020
bjayx:

And who told u it's a sermon?

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by 0temSapien: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2020
It's already 3 years and 11 months since Allah and Jehovah have been held captive in a spiritual cage by the gods of science, but my people are still ignorant of this. Hmm cool

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Akhirastriver(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
INDEED MUSLIM WOMEN DON'T DESERVES STRESS:

Shakir: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion , admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them ; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Quran 4:34

Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.

Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, p. 113

Muhammad permitted Muslims to beat their wives

Sulayman Ibn `Amr Ibn al-`Ahwas narrated: "Ubai told me that he witnessed the address of departure of the prophet. He thanked God and praised him, and started preaching, saying, "I command you good-will for your wives, for they are captives to you that do not own anything, unless they commit a manifest obscenity [or adultery]. If they do [commit it], then God has given you permission to leave them alone in their beds and give them a bearable beating."

Sunan Abu Dawud 11:2141

Seek knowledge first before spewing trash.
Don't just write wat u saw onlyn ,at least be sincere if I see any post against Christians I verify it with the bible before I use it ,let that sink in

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Akhirastriver(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Useless article
At least its useful than ur lyf

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Akhirastriver(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Moneyboyz:
So you are saying if someone that's blind or lame comes close to that concrete square in the middle they will be healed.
Na to pack all Corona patients go there.

At the end of the day, Una go leave there go do jungle justice for anyone who doesn't accept Islam.
Where in the article ?
And guess wat it may happen and it may not,okay

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Akhirastriver(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

If Allah does not want to stress women, why make them go around the Ka'abah in the first place?

Why not just remove all these rituals, and let people worship him anywhere and everywhere?

When u die its either u go to hell or heaven,
Why didn't ur god just throw u into either heaven or hell without making u passing through this lyf?

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Akhirastriver(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
It's already 3 years and 11 months since Allah and Jehovah have been held captive in a spiritual cage by the gods of science, but my people are still ignorant of this. Hmm cool
Okay ,Wetin u gain now

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by 0temSapien: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Okay ,Wetin u gain now
I gain knowledge. Wetin you gain?

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? / Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.