Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Rihanna's Umbrella - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rihanna's Umbrella (9320 Views)

Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 / Rihanna's 'umbrella' Song Was Written By A Nigerian? / Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by spoilt(f): 4:44am On Jul 24, 2007
dakmanzero:

Madonna's clothes kept coming off, and now she's one of the top dogs in the business

Jewel remained nice and chaste and pure, and she's now irrelevant

jewel irrelevant? to who? you? quit playing.
her market is sooooooooooooo different from the market that only wants to see boobs and not hear real vocals.

and oh, for every madonna that makes it because she takes off her clothes, a thousand others too numerous to name fizzled out like cheap soda! grin
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by dakmanzero(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2007
I thought Jewel was still relevant until she tried that 'Intuition' nonsense.

At least she was smart enough to dress it up as satire angry

Disgraceful!!!!!
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by Glorya(f): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2007
Rihanna's umbrella is d bomb. the song is kool, the lyrics are beautiful and she tried in d video too. I think she exposed her body too much sha and then that part about "come into me" was so insinuating. I wonder waht she meant wit that kind of talk, kai. I just love the lyrics cos it talks about true friendship. I love the part at the end where she danced with the umbrella.
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by senetee(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2007
The umbrella jam just kinda grew into my mind. Not sure about that 'Come into me part', seems like that to me.
Definitely got a catchy tune BUT guys what about that Ebute-Metta remix. Made me really really laugh. Nice remix !!!
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by mimiko(f): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2007
its cool sha i just cant take how people want to start comparing with Beyonce Jay Z should behave and not swing Banana to Rihanna's side ooooo
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by bluesky4(f): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2007
this song is annoying angry
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by rasulua(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ blue-sky
does anytin seems good 2 u,are a sadiest,

@topic
d song wz ok,duh my pap doesnt like d concept bt he likes d lyrics.
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by Mystique(f): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2007
Breaking News: Rihanna has just released her own line of umberella's. . . !!
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by bluesky4(f): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2007
rasulua:

@ blue-sky
does anytin seems good 2 u,are a sadiest,

just becoz i find this song annoying, does not make me sadistic.
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by amaks: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2007
umbrella, i like that song too much!!!

i dont get tired of listenning to it!
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by busygirl(f): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2007
I'm beginning to like the song. . . .coz it's being played in my workplace everyday. Nice song though wink
I also like the naija version too.
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by spoilt(f): 3:59am On Jul 25, 2007
blue-sky:

just becoz i find this song annoying, does not make me sadistic.

abi oh! maybe she's that passionate about her idol rihanna.
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by Achos: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2007
I will agree dat d best pat was dat of Jayzs' d rest sucks
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by Achos: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2007
4 me d best pat was dat of Jayz. D rest sucks. Achos
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by Ralvy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2007
Any1 heard the remix featuring Chris Brown??
It's awesome,

[b]U can be ma Cinderella ella ella ey ey ey

Ciao wink
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by RuuDie(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
Good grieef. . . . she's made Jay-hova look bad, that ain't enuff; now she w'anna make Chrissy B. look bad 2! oh my God!!!

somebody yank this umbrella thrash off the air-waves. . . . used to beef on Beyonce, but compared to Rihanna, Beyonce's gold. . . darn!
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by Ralvy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2007
RuuDie:

Good grieef. . . . she's made Jay-hova look bad, that ain't enough; now she w'anna make Chrissy B. look bad 2! oh my God!!!

somebody yank this umbrella thrash off the air-waves. . . . used to beef on Beyonce, but compared to Rihanna, Beyonce's gold. . . darn!

huh, Did I get ya ryt??
She didnt make Jigga look bad at all mayne tongue, Whys up wit u en d BEEF shocked u gt 4 Rihanna, She's a Star en dts basic,
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by temmyabby(f): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2007
RuuDie:

Good grieef. . . . she's made Jay-hova look bad, that ain't enough; now she w'anna make Chrissy B. look bad 2! oh my God!!!

y the beef na, abeg leave the chic alone
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by StephenP(m): 3:16am On Jul 26, 2007
The song has a catchy tune but this Rihanna girl is really killing me with her songs. It's more like she's whining if not anything. Just want to use that umbrella (ella ella ella) ish and shove it down her throat. Geez, she's damn annoying.
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by Gamine(f): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2007
lol
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by RuuDie(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2007
she didn't make jay look bad

jay sounded like he was doing ALCAPELLA, like a frigging 14th century gramophone. . . .
beats going one way, the ever annoying, irritating "ella, ella ey, ey" shyte on the background and jay just going on and on about "emancipation, proclamation" and thrash that just don't rhyme with the darn song in a different direction!

Thank God, Jay's beef with Nas is off - Nas woulda used this to MURDER jay!

why didn't she do it on her own. . . . now she wan come infect Chrissy B. too! get that stupid song off naija radios abeg! angry
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by gears26(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2007
the song is good
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by RuuDie(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2007
Stupid Song jo. . . .
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by MP007(m): 6:04am On Aug 18, 2007
umbrella ko, rain coat ni, tell the gurl to shut up jare, Good gurl gone bad ma asx undecided
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella by Gamine(f): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2007
thank goodness this song is off airplay

it now sounds so stupid

was nice in the hype n all,

Rih made her money but thats were it ends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do I Download Nija Songs / Brand New Single From The Best In High Life Music Flavour N'abania / Olamide - Tonto Dikeh [freestyle]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.