Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time (10882 Views)

When Do We Recite Surat Al-kahf On Friday? / Can I Recite Adhkar In Yoruba, Hausa Or Other Languages Other Than Arabic? / How Can She Teach Her Five-year-old Sister To Memorize Qur’aan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Lukgaf(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
If you would be travelling during this Eid or you are the type who travels a lot, then, you need to memorize this useful adhkar from the book of Hisnul Muslim and recite upon entering a new town or villages.

References:
-Hisnul Muslim by Shaykh Said bin Ali bin Wahaf Al-Qahtani
- Hisnul Muslim app

Eid Mubarak to you and your family.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Lukgaf(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
To learn some of these adhkars in a structured manner, see:
https://www.nairaland.com/6003777/memorisation-book-hisnul-muslim-fortress

1 Like

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by ymstar(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukgaf:
If you would be travelling during this Eid or you are the type who travels a lot, then, you need to memorize this useful adhkar from the book of Hisnul Muslim and recite upon entering a new town or villages.

References:
-Hisnul Muslim by Shaykh Said bin Ali bin Wahaf Al-Qahtani
- Hisnul Muslim app

Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
Jazakumullahu sorliha

1 Like

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Kherdija(f): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Masha Allah,Eid mubarak to brothers and sisters in islam.

3 Likes

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by ucheuzor1(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Am traveling to sambissa today. I need to learn this prayer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Akhirastriver(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I just don't know why I don't like Islam.......they're like zombies.
Thats ur own problem,yet you'll go and greet them today ,werey

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Akhirastriver(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
This doesn't even make sense.
Speak for ur self .Wise things sounds stupid to foolish people

6 Likes

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Thats ur own problem,yet you'll go and greet them today ,werey
na meat na.....oponu

1 Like

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by dimexy247(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Allah akbar

1 Like

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Akhirastriver(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
na meat na.....oponu
Who is the oponu now,werey ..Hunger stricken idiot

6 Likes

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Who is the oponu now,werey ..Hunger stricken idiot
wasted sperm
Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Akhirastriver(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
wasted sperm
I wish I could go back in time and give ur father a condom
Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by pdppower: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Akhirastriver:

You don't need to respond to him. Silence is the best answer for a fool. If a dog barks at you, you don't bark back at the dog.

1 Like

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by motayoayinde: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Akhirastriver:

DON'T ALLOW THIS ONE SPOIL YOUR BEAUTIFUL EID BRO. EID AL ADHA IS THE BEST RELIGIOUS FESTIVAL ON EARTH, ITS ONLY ONCE A YEAR. SO ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST. (IN THE HALAL WAY OF COURSE).

4 Likes

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Tonimax: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Alhamdulilah mubaraq

1 Like

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Akhirastriver(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
motayoayinde:
DON'T ALLOW THIS ONE SPOIL YOUR BEAUTIFUL EID BRO. EID AL ADHA IS THE BEST RELIGIOUS FESTIVAL ON EARTH, ITS ONLY ONCE A YEAR. SO ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST. (IN THE HALAL WAY OF COURSE).
Jazakumulahu khairan ,they lack common sense

2 Likes

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by toltee4real: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
May Allah increase you in knowledge like this........ Ameen

1 Like

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lol grin
Everything for this una religion na with muscle, even to travel you memorize something

1 Like

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by mjabdulk: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Assalamu alykum.

Alhamdulillah for sparing our lives to witness this special & unique day which EIDUL-ADHA coincides with YAUMUL-JUM'AH.

I pray to Allah to let us celebrate today's festival with joy.

May He accept our sacrifice & suplications.

May He protect us from this global pendanic.

Long life and prosperity to all well wishers, wishing us many EIDUL-ADHA & YAUMUL-JUM'AH return.

TAQABBALALLAAHU MINNAH WA MINKUM.
Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by mjabdulk: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Lol grin
Everything for this una religion na with muscle, even to travel you memorize something

I guess you are not a christian because I know christan travellers use to pray for safety. If I didn't WITNESS anyone, I USED TO witness christans that I aboarded bus with, praying for safety. What will you call this? May be 'SUPER MUSCLE'
Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by mjabdulk: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

you hate Islam but you have muslims in your area either as neighbours, friends, customers or assistants.

Why don't you dislike all these mentioned people since they are practising the religion you dislike?

Hypocracy of the highest level.

Mind you, you cannot live without Islam because it has come to stay forever and ever.

I will advise you to just read about the Islam what it entails may be you will be freed from hatred.

So don't just hate something without knowing the tangible and undefendable reason of hating it.

4 Likes

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
mjabdulk:

you hate Islam but you have muslims in your area either as neighbours, friends, customers or assistants.

Why don't you dislike all these mentioned people since they are practising the religion you dislike?

Hypocracy of the highest level.

Mind you, you cannot live without Islam because it has come to stay forever and ever.

I will advise you to just read about the Islam what it entails may be you will be freed from hatred.

So don't just hate something without knowing the tangible and undefendable reason of hating it.
I know a lot about Islam than you ever will
Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by sule17(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
zombies live ur generation
Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by sule17(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
ZOMBIES LIKE UR GENERATION

1 Like

Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by sule17(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
motayoayinde:
STUPID CRISTIAN
Re: You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time by sule17(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Lol grin
HOW IS THAT UR INTEREST?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Prophet's Way Of Correcting People / Telling It Through Pictures / 100 Advices From The Holy Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.