Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

We Opened Applications To The Crowdfunding Javascript Frontend Bootcamp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Opened Applications To The Crowdfunding Javascript Frontend Bootcamp (177 Views)

Applications To Develop And Market This Season / 7 Applications To Learn Basic Html Coding / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Opened Applications To The Crowdfunding Javascript Frontend Bootcamp by WebclickNG: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Good news! We opened the applications to the Crowdfunding Javascript Frontend Bootcamp!
Our mission is to help people learn programming and find a job as a software engineer, and I worked hard on this Bootcamp to make it the perfect resource to achieve that.
Crowdfunding Javascript Frontend Bootcamp is an 8-weeks mentorship program to take you from beginner to intermediary Frontend Developer.
Crowdfunding is the practice of funding a project or venture by raising small amounts of money from a large number of people.
The total value of this Javascript Frontend Bootcamp templates, courses, materials and support stood at $722 (N280, 600).
Due to the challenge of Covid-19 and the poor economy, we are introducing Crowdfunding as a means to cushion the cost of this program. Instead of paying N280, 600, to join the Crowdfunding Javascript Frontend Bootcamp, you will only pay N3,000!

Is this Bootcamp for you?

YES if you are a bit familiar with JavaScript and Web development and you want to dive deeper into frontend frameworks with React.
We'll improve together by building practical projects: React, PWA, Redux, React Native. Those are just a few of the technologies we'll use to build amazing applications!

But we're not just going to work on projects. We'll also learn advanced browser topics like progressive web apps, geolocation, drag and drop, service workers and more! We're going to learn how to organize applications, how to handle state, but also very hands-on topics like authentication, security, testing, performance, deploying applications, mobile apps with JavaScript, and much more!

To get ready for that software engineer job you dream about.
The peculiar thing about this Bootcamp is the weekly cadence of new lessons. The Bootcamp lasts 8 weeks and every week I'll send you a message with a video presentation of the most important things I want you to learn.

This is very important because it's easy to join an online course and forget about it, but thanks to my support, and the accountability provided by your fellow students in the Slack chat room (which is already a familiar community!), I want to provide a good service to you: I will not let you lose motivation.

As a reminder, the Bootcamp signups are opened for the first batch of applicants after which we can start going together at full speed on JavaScript and Web/App Development.

So make sure you don't miss the opening discount window. Sign up now!

Key points about the Bootcamp:
The Javascript Frontend Bootcamp has a duration of 8 weeks
More than 70 modules fully online
There is a students chat on Slack
I will be providing support via chat or WhatsApp if you prefer.
We'll build a total of 5+ practical projects.
You are not forced to keep the pace, in case you can't keep up you can adjust to your time availability.
I ask about 10-20 hours per week of commitment, but it's ok to skip a week and get back to them later on.

One thing to note: this is the Frontend Bootcamp, that will move you from beginner to intermediary software engineer.

TEMPLATES & RESOURCES
I have sought out some of the best templates and resources for this training. Rather than buying each item separately, we are using the crowdfunding arrangement to give you unlimited access to these resources. In addition to the resources, I will be providing training and support throughout the duration of the program.

Frontend Template & Resources
Fuse React Admin Template - $28
TripFinder React Hotel Listing Template - $17
RealDeal Real Estate React React Template - $21
Newsprk React Blog Magazine Template - $5
PickBazar React GraphQL Ecommerce Template - $29
Trydo React Creative Agency & Portfolio - $24
Factory & Industry Template - $19
AppKit Mobile Template - $24
Get Started With React Native Course - $9

Expected Outcome
Gain expert understanding of the core features of frontend framework - React
Gain working Knowledge of CSS Framework - Material UI
Gain intermidiary understanding of Javascript core language concepts - DOM manipulation, FETCH API, ES6 Features
Working knowledge of Git version control tool
Knowledge of code linting and formatting tools - ESLint, Prettier
HOW TO APPLY
Signups are opened till the end of July 2020 or for the first 10 applicants to join the first batch.
Pay the N3,000 program fee.
Register for the Crowdfunding Javascript Frontend Bootcamp. Link to be provided.
Pledge N2,000 contribution to the Crowdfunding Javascript Frontend. Crowdfunding Pledge Contribution page will be provided. Please note that you are not required to pay extra money. N2,000 out of your registration money will be set aside for funding Javascript frontend resources. To learn more about the Javascript Frontend crowdfunding program visit the web app.
After confirmation, you will be given access to training resources.

Reply to this post if you have any questions or would like to know more about each resource item.
Comment I am interested if you are in.

Visit the Academy Web App at https://cwj.netlify.app/

Drop yout email to get the username and password to login and access the courses right away!

(1) (Reply)

My Smartphone Is My Mobil Office / If You You're Planning To Write A Blog Post, Read This! / Earn with Telecom as a Webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.