Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Scam?? Weighing my options....please Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam?? Weighing my options....please Help (614 Views)

Weighing My Options.....please Help / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam?? Weighing my options....please Help by lordpf: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hello gurus in the house, two months ago during the Corona ish, a friend of mine called my attention to a kind of "investment platform" he found,

It's a what's app called great great minds where is you invest a certain amount (N30,000 above) you'll get 40% ROI after a week. They claim to use the money for Forex (which I don't really believe) , and you'll be paid continuously for a period of 8 weeks + plus your capital back.

I brushed it off as a scam, as the return was too good to be true. i told him to try his luck and if it works, I'll join him. So He invested N100,000 and has gotten he's capital back plus extra.

With his testimony I'm now really convinced to join as I know 2 other people who have also benefited from the stuff.

My issue now is the whole thing feels like a Ponzi scheme to me, and if it is I have a feeling that "ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL".

please I need advice, as the current batch of "investors" is open till Sunday.

THANKS
Re: Scam?? Weighing my options....please Help by Ladylite: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
lordpf:
Hello gurus in the house, two months ago during the Corona ish, a friend of mine called my attention to a kind of "investment platform" he found,

It's a what's app called great great minds where is you invest a certain amount (N30,000 above) you'll get 40% ROI after a week. They claim to use the money for Forex (which I don't really believe) , and you'll be paid continuously for a period of 8 weeks + plus your capital back.

I brushed it off as a scam, as the return was too good to be true. i told him to try his luck and if it works, I'll join him. So He invested N100,000 and has gotten he's capital back plus extra.

With his testimony I'm now really convinced to join as I know 2 other people who have also benefited from the stuff.

My issue now is the whole thing feels like a Ponzi scheme to me, and if it is I have a feeling that "ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL".

please I need advice, as the current batch of "investors" is open till Sunday.

THANKS

If greed for quick money is not in you, why would such offer entice you?

Kindly walk away from it and save the money. Save yourself from HBP of stories that touch the heart.

If you have such money, simply buy a trending cryptocurrency and rest your case.

1 Like

Re: Scam?? Weighing my options....please Help by HomerTimpson: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
@ lordpf why not just borrow me the 100k and name your interest while i pay you back 5k or more every week...thanks i'll appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Verified Coinbase Account Urgently Needed / Galaxy Football Token: How To Buy Galaxy Token Or Migrate From MUFC To GALAXY / What Is Royal Q & What Does It Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.