Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Weighing My Options.....please Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Weighing My Options.....please Help (274 Views)

Scam?? Weighing my options....please Help / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weighing My Options.....please Help by lordpf: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hello gurus in the house, two months ago during the Corona ish, a friend of mine called my attention to a kind of "investment platform" he found,

It's a what's app called great great minds where is you invest a certain amount (N30,000 above) you'll get 40% ROI after a week there claim to use the money for Forex (which I don't really believe) , and you'll be paid continuously for a period of 8 weeks.

I brushed it off as a scam, as the return was too good to be true. i told him to try his luck and if it works, I'll join him. So He invested N100,000 and has gotten he's capital back plus extra.

With his testimony I'm now really convinced to join as I know 2 other people who have also benefited from the stuff.

My issue now is the whole thing feels like a Ponzi scheme to me, and if it is I have a feeling that "ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL".

please I need advice, as the current batch of "investors" is open till Sunday.

THANKS
Re: Weighing My Options.....please Help by Nezzjnr: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Flee from High Yield Investment Schemes

It'll surely end in tears

1 Like

Re: Weighing My Options.....please Help by robinso01(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Remember MMM, it started well, but ended in premium tears. Ponzi will always crash, no matter how. Just because ur friend was fortunate doesn't mean you'll be fortunate with the scheme as well. Invest at ur own risk.

1 Like

Re: Weighing My Options.....please Help by Xsem(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
How are you sure your friend is not among the coordinators

1 Like

Re: Weighing My Options.....please Help by uboma(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Flee from High Yield Investment Schemes

It'll surely end in tears

Premium tears, I'd say.

1 Like

Re: Weighing My Options.....please Help by Fxmanager(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
lordpf:
Hello gurus in the house, two months ago during the Corona ish, a friend of mine called my attention to a kind of "investment platform" he found,

It's a what's app called great great minds where is you invest a certain amount (N30,000 above) you'll get 40% ROI after a week there claim to use the money for Forex (which I don't really believe) , and you'll be paid continuously for a period of 8 weeks.

I brushed it off as a scam, as the return was too good to be true. i told him to try his luck and if it works, I'll join him. So He invested N100,000 and has gotten he's capital back plus extra.

With his testimony I'm now really convinced to join as I know 2 other people who have also benefited from the stuff.

My issue now is the whole thing feels like a Ponzi scheme to me, and if it is I have a feeling that "ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL".

please I need advice, as the current batch of "investors" is open till Sunday.

THANKS
Go through the posts in the thread below to learn how to avoid scam/ponzi schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: Weighing My Options.....please Help by DICKstractor: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Flee

I'm no prophet but I see tears rolling down your eyes after a week of investment

1 Like

Re: Weighing My Options.....please Help by Nezzjnr: 2:56am On Jul 31, 2020
uboma:

Premium tears, I'd say.
Exactly

People never learn sha

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help On How Invest In Stocks, Shares And Bonds / Recession Proof Home Based Business. / Beautiful Apartment For Sale At Victoria Island,lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.