Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! (643 Views)

Blackberry Or Nokia C6? / How Much Is Nokia C6 Or Nokia X6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! by MrIfe: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2011
Your Blackberry or Nokia phone has suddenly developed a fault? Get it repaired by the experts at a reasonable cost.
We repair your phone using state of the art repair tools as well as standard repair equipment. So you can be sure your phone is repaired with the utmost standard your phone needs.
Our service include delivery of your phone after repair at your request for it.
For more information, please call 08058035910 or send an email to eeifeboi11@gmail.com
Re: Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! by MrIfe: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
Your Blackberry or Nokia phone has suddenly developed a fault? Get it repaired by the experts at a reasonable cost.
We repair your phone using state of the art repair tools as well as standard repair equipment. So you can be sure your phone is repaired with the utmost standard your phone needs.
For more information, please call 08058035910 or send an email to eeifeboi11@gmail.com
Re: Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! by MrIfe: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2011
Re: Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! by Rilex: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2011
mrife, pls is there a way i can run exe files on nokia e65? thanks.
Re: Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! by MrIfe: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2011
Yes, there are softwares that can enable you run them. Call me and lets talk better.
Re: Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2011
Do u hv d software 2unlock bb
Re: Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! by MrIfe: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2011
@Kamouche: Yes. Give me a call or send me an email and lets talk better.
Re: Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! by Odunharry(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2011
where are u?i nid to repair ma keypad light for my e51.
Re: Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! by MrIfe: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2011
@ Odunharry: I can be reached on 08058035910. Call me,
Re: Repair That Blackberry Or Nokia Phone Of Yours. Call The Experts Now! by MrIfe: 2:14am On Feb 18, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Palm Treo 650 For Sale --35k But Negotiable Call 07066861266 / Acer Laptop Forsale @ 45k / Re:we Do Sell All King Of Goods Such As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.