Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? (3990 Views)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by surveycash(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2011
@OP: Dont let anyone deceive you, You cannot start any business online with N5k. If anyone proves otherwise, let him gives us an outline of how he started his with N5k.

If you start with N5k, be sure that you are just making money online and not a living. There is a difference btw the two. To make money online, you need to understand the fundamental.

There are 2 basic money models;
1. Trading Time For Money
2. Trading Traffic For Money.

It is an understanding of this two that will differentiate btn a struggling and successful netpreneur. I repeat, you cannot make a living online with N5k. Simple.

On Paypal,
Never give a dime to any "guru" that claims he can verify a PP account for you using VCC (Virtual Credit Cards). You will cry blood. I have personally lost $1800usd to that and even this morning, someone I have warned against the VCC method called that his account is LIMITED, WHY? Because PP wants a proof of address, Who told you that PP does not know the difference btw physical card and VCC?
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by zogo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ Surveycash, but at least, a newbie can kick-start with N5,000k??
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by surveycash(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2011
zogo:

@ Surveycash, but at least, a newbie can kick-start with N5,000k??

zogo, the thing is I cant even think of any, If there is, I bet he will spend the next 6months without making $100 from that N5k internet biz.

The simplest a newbie can do is info marketing. To do this, you will need atleast
A product
An autoresponder (say using the free one)
Classified Ads

Classified Ads in sde is N6500

To make real money from info marketing, you need a paid autoresponder to build a list.
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by zogo(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
Tenx Surveycash, you're hitting it right. I want to ask, how does the newbie builds his list, because i tink he needs to build his empire (list). wats the cost for an auto responder? Thanks.
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by Damolux01(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2011
5k for online biz would b very difficult, buh aint saying it cn't b possible ooo, u can as well start online survey, most of 'em are scams, buh we still av legit ones, dou surveys no b get rich quick unlike odas buh u'll still av ur money.
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by larryhomie(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2011
I have commented on this thread before but I just thought I should correct something.

N5000? I would say it depends. 5k could get you a domain and hosting, get you a couple of hours in a cyber cafe while you can use free professionall wordpress themes if you are going to be needing a blog.
Some times, you cld get around things and cut costs depending on your ability to negotiate and communicate.

N5000 would do for some people and would also be a joke to some people. The bottomline is stop giving excuses and make something out of whatever you have
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by zogo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
yes with just 5k you can kick-start your online business. You need just two inportant initial tool to get started.

1. You need a sell-able product (Guide): any idea or thing you know very well can be a product, You can buy or create one one for yourself; see example here: eg; www.snailfarmingng..com

2. Secondly, if you'll need to go professional, you can purchase a starter domain to display your product(s), this can cost you say 3k.

3. start Selling your products. The internet market is big- forums, facebook, twitter, email list, one-on-one, etc

With those two tools trust me you can get started. but you'll need to include other tools later.

To your success!
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by zogo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
Think of anything/idea you have a first hand information and access to, package it very well in the form of an ebook, and start selling them to people. I am speaking from experience here. I packaged just one idea when i started, even below the cost of N5,000 and trust me this product has paid me and its still paying me! just one product! You wont believe me. see it here: www.bulksmsserviceng..com , and you know what, the single idea has expanded itself, and see the product of the initial idea: www.legitsms.com and where not yet done!

Yes 5k Online Business start-up cash is a reality!

To Your Success!
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by residual(f): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
log on to www.cashandfortunes.com and find out how much u could be making with just N4,500.

this is tested and trusted! ur referrer id is 469. sign up now and get a free internet marketing manual that will aid you.

email pattybf@yahoo.com for more detail
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by Echtim(m): 3:14am On Mar 02, 2011
Where else can you discover access to loans, lifestyle, creditcards, E-commerce, dating and so much more. Don’t mind me; it’s just that I like giving out information to like minds and aspirers. I am very sure you would like it because it contains varieties. Infact, you will no longer keep wandering about but straight to the point and there you go. To get a hold of those stuffs, visit that signature.
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by surveycash(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2011
If My posts are NOT being deleted, then am marked for SPAM even without posting urls,
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by ifecx4real: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by ebenezer95(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2011
Yes You can start with Free International Calls From Pc To Phone ,if ya interested contact me
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by zogo(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2011
Information is light! trust me, you can get started your online biz careeer with even below N5,000. You need qaulity ideas/product(s). Take advantage of this. see attched pix

Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by infogenius(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2011
ifecx4real:

@survey cash i need help on how to start
Do not waste ur time,learn something else.

surveycash:

If My posts are NOT being deleted, then am marked for SPAM even without posting urls,

That is why you can not see my posts in a long time.Nairaland is something else.
Less than N5,000 is feasible, but you will not spend the profit but re-invest.
I will make an article to that effect available soon.
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by earnfast(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
It depend of the kind of business you want to do online, But i will advice you to start making N500 per day online just promoting affiliate links which is very easy and you will never spend any money doing it only your time.

To start making money click on the website below

Thanks.
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by dailydolla4u(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
You Guyz are doing wonderfull work in this LAND of NAIRA. I vote NAIRALAND as the best social network forum in nigeria. How i wish our leaders would ve the mind of must of NAIRALANDERS Nigeria would be a better place to live. Pls keep the fire burning.
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by webbrain07: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2011
As one of the player in the IT industry. We are happy to introduce of center of solution to you, Visit www.webbraincoonsults.com for all your web/internett solutions, We now train people to become professional Advance database driven website designer without involving any stuff like programming languages. We also have the home training kit-VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR THE COURSE- and after watching, you will be able to design a site like facebook, jambonline and other professional sites. 08031977935
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by 9jabizhelp(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
you can even start with zero capital and make $200 monthly. check out http://naijabusinesshelp..com/p/online-cash-opportunities.html

It is one of the best sources i have found
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by kinsoko(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2011
yes you can start information marketing business online today with any amount as long as you can read and writte.

you can start it [info marketing] wit just 2hrs cafe money.

for a help from me on info marketing, send me mail to fiboffer@yahoo.com or call 08062232943
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by zogo(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2011
@ Earnfast, do they pay for referring people to Akin Alabi's 1kjobsonline site?
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by infogenius(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
I was looking into web4africa and i ran into this link.http://www.web-hosting-top.com/web-hosting/web-hosting-top.web4africa.net/type/add-review.As there is another link from nairaland ,I fit put am make they ban me.So guys beware.
zogo:

@ Earnfast, do they pay for referring people to Akin Alabi's 1kjobsonline site?
Yes they do.It shuld be 50%
earnfast:

It depend of the kind of business you want to do online,  But i will advice you to start making N500 per day online just promoting affiliate links which is very easy and you will never spend any money doing it only your time.

That is just another easy way to go.Just set up a free blog with blogger and start promoting the blog.When u start earning then you may consider a domain name,web host and autoresponder.
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by 222Martins(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2011
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by Winner1(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2011
i just want to add my piece here

although i am no advocate of starting an online biz with #5000 but if you want to do it you can and believe me be successful

Why Do You Need To Believe Me

i have been online for a good while. more than 5 yrs to be precise. and i own many online business that i am very proud of

now to what we are discussing:

with #5000 this is what you can do

1. get a domain = #1500
hosting =#2500
------------
total #4000
-------------------

i think this will get you started. and if you promise to be hard working. i can give you two or more niche [market] you can explore and come out really smilling grin i mean smiling within 60 days!

but if you have more money to invest like #35000 i can show you how to walk the internet rope and make some more money without much work.

contact me and i will give more details how to get started as an internet marketer
Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by surveycash(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
If you want to start a N5,000 business, this what you should do.

Get a hot service e.g Unlocking of any HUAWEI Modem, 24/7 free browsing with unlimited downloads

Past your services everyday on your facebook wall,
Do a poster and tag your fb friends
Mail your email contacts
Paste in at least 5 forums
Spend at least 3hours daily to monitor the business

If you offer the service at N1000/head with 5%conversion and a daily target of N5000. All you need is to expose your service to at least 100 people daily,

If you are interested in this blueprint, I'll mentor you for a fee of N3000 only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Entrepreneurs To Watch Out For In 2012 / NNPC Records ₦17.16bn Trading Surplus / Practical Guide To Fish Farming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.