Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Make Money By Pasting News And Sharing Your Referral Link - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money By Pasting News And Sharing Your Referral Link (261 Views)

Make Money By Pasting News And Sharing Your Referral Link / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / N-power Daily News And Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Pasting News And Sharing Your Referral Link by favz: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Make $1 by simply sharing your referral link to your friends and family. Post news and articles and earn by the number of views your article gets. You need a total of $10 before you can cash out, and your money is paid directly to your bank.
Note: This is totally free, with no hidden charges.
Click on the link below to join.

https://www.pejoweb.com/kilishi.php?ref=Favz

I'm open to any questions.

Please do not share my referral link to your friends, if you do you will be helping me earn.
To get your referral link, remove my username ( Favz) in my referral link and add yours without giving space.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Officer / Class Teacher Vacancy / Please My Brothers And Sisters Am Looking For Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.