Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy (17823 Views)

FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN FREE INDIAN WEB PROXY SERVER (USA SERVERS) / *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* / $ Free "india Web Proxy Servers" $ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblays: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2011
GET YOUR VPS PRIVATE SERVER FOR AS LOW AS #750 FOR 1MONTH UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH (FAIR DEAL)
NOW ACCEPTING RECHARGE CARDS!!!

Need trial PM me
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblays: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
I can't post the link here, whenever i do, it get deleted by the admin, so PM if u need trial
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
pm u how?mtchew angry
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2011
aguiyi:

pm u how?mtchew angry

0 8 1 3 8 6 8 1 2 8 0
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2011
i need a trial inbox me. dammyox@gmail.com
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2011
here's a trial, i'll disable by 9pm today tunnelopda.com/saythanks.php
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2011
annblay:

here's a trial, i'll disable by 9pm today tunnelopda.com/saythanks.php
this does'nt make sense to me at all,how do i use it and where do i start from
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
aguiyi:

this does'nt make sense to me at all,how do i use it and where do i start from

If you're new to Indian web proxy go to the thread for Indian web proxy for newbies and download the software, after which input the settings, then you can now use the free servers being posted here.
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2011
links pls
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
aguiyi:

links pls

Leave your email address and you'll get the setup and procedures there.
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by pohpe: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
i need a trial in box me on icezman2@hotmail.com
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2011
localjuju@gmail.com
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
aguiyi:

localjuju@gmail.com

check your email, please i'm only sending the setup file for IWP, the trial server will be posted here everyday, so just watch out!
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
ok
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2011
will my forex platform work? cos all the iwp i see people use cant connect thier trading platform
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2011
aguiyi:

will my forex platform work? cos all the iwp i see people use cant connect thier trading platform

Not all IWP servers open trading platform, but mine is a VPS server and it does, when i post the trial, u can test it. Be sure to follow the settings i sent to your email, it will open yahoo messenger and Trading platform for forex.
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2011
thanks bro,am downloading it,if it does,i have 5 clients for you or i pay u 5k
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
for non clubers, make una dey warm up for all night browsing. will be posting a server by 11pm today. you guys got to feel the speed of vps
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2011
tunnelopda.com/unity.php and justforthehouse.com/unity.php

flex till 8 in the morning of Saturday

GET YOUR VPS PRIVATE SERVER FOR AS LOW AS #750 FOR 1MONTH UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH (FAIR DEAL)
NOW ACCEPTING RECHARGE CARDS!!!
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by bignaija(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2011
configure your 50mb Trial account ,check out my blog below
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by tunnex190: 5:07am On Feb 12, 2011
ok
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by pariski(m): 5:44am On Feb 12, 2011
@ annblay
Is the server for version 2 or 3.2 of IWP?
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2011
it browses but freezes my firefox. my metatrader4 is also not running like he promised.
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2011
aguiyi:

it browses but freezes my firefox. my metatrader4 is also not running like he promised.

I'm 100% sure, you didn't input those settings on your trading platform and about freezing you should try reinstalling your browser, Note to use your trading platform, you must input those proxy setting on your INTERNET EXPLORER (MUST) AND ON YOUR TRADING PLATFORM ASK IT TO SEE FROM YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER, WORKS PERFECTLY
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2011
pariski:

@ annblay
Is the server for version 2 or 3.2 of IWP?

This is for version 1 and 2
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2011
aguiyi:

here's the step to put the proxy to internet explorer. Click on tools, internet options, connection, then if you're using a modern, locate the modern MTN 3G, click on it and click settings, then under proxy server, click advanced, then start putting the proxy. When you're done cick ok. Go to your yahoo messenger and set it to see from internet explorer, do same thing to your trading platform. Then you're good to go, also make sure you instal the latest of JAVA,
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2011
WHAT IS IT,THAT YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD WITH OUR "GREEDY" SERVICE PROVIDERS?
HERE IS 18G FOR JUST N2,000!!!
UPDATE ANTI VIRUS,SOFTWARES
OPEN ALL SECURED SITE LIKE YAHOO,GMAIL,LIBERTY RESERVE,FACEBOOK,YAHOO MESSENGER
DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE,MUSICS,GAMES ETC
18G EVERY MONTH!! ALL THE WAY, INDAIN WEB PROXY
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2011
WHAT IS IT,THAT YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD WITH OUR "GREEDY" SERVICE PROVIDERS?
HERE IS 18G FOR JUST N2,000!!!
UPDATE ANTI VIRUS,SOFTWARES
OPEN ALL SECURED SITE LIKE YAHOO,GMAIL,LIBERTY RESERVE,FACEBOOK,YAHOO MESSENGER
DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE,MUSICS,GAMES ETC
18G EVERY MONTH!! ALL THE WAY, INDAIN WEB PROXY
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by BankoleO1: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2011
FREE BROWSING ENJOYMENT ON MTN AND AIRTEL WITHOUT SUBSCRIBING OR USING ANY SOFTWARE LIKE IWP YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT PAY NO DIME TO GSM OPERATORS! ITS BEEN TESTED AND WORKING PERFECTLY! OPENS ALL SECURED WEBSITES LIKE YAHOO, FACEBOOK , LIBERTY RESERVE,PAYPAL ETC

MTN AND AIRTEL FOR N2000(ONE TIME FEE AND NEVER PAIN AGAIN FOR LIFE!)

MTN ON IWP 18GB 24/7 N2000

MTN ON THREE DIFFERENT SOFTWARE'S N1500 EACH (UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH)

AND FIANLLY ON MANUAL ON HOW TO ON DSTV,HITV ETC N1500 ONLY

CALL 08137756154 AND GET CONNECTED IMMEDIATELY!!!
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by adino(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2011
@ Annblay
please I need the set up for IWP. The one I am using presently is too problematic, it has not openedĀ  for a while and when it opens it is either too slow and has never opened yahoo, gmail or any other secured site.
Could you also send me a vps test server, I will really appreciate.
Let me see how yours is , so we can take it up from there.
My E-mail is adinosway2002@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2011
Leave your email ad for the setup and settings
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by virgoSOJ: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2011
pls can u help me out of IWP server?
I tried to connect my free IWP account but got this error; "could not connect to external proxy server www.mtnonline.com"

God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. / Apple Screen Replacement In Nigeria / !airtel 180gb 68000 Sms, Real Pics Included!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.