Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN FREE INDIAN WEB PROXY SERVER (USA SERVERS) - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN FREE INDIAN WEB PROXY SERVER (USA SERVERS) (14666 Views)

Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy / *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* / $ Free "india Web Proxy Servers" $ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN FREE INDIAN WEB PROXY SERVER (USA SERVERS) by thinkbiz(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
Most of those that already have my free 24hours computer browsing emailed me and requested that they would like to know how to create their own Indian web proxy server.
    So I went into action typing and I came out with a solid and well detailed pdf pictorial simple step by step guide on how even a dummies who knows nothing about hosting, can create their own free Indian web proxy server in a twinkle of an eye with USA based free unlimited web-host using either cpanel, or online ftp, or software client like filezilla to complete the process of creating their own server without stress.
  Aside the eBook tutorial, I have also included Indian web proxy softwareversion2 because you may hardly find it online due to their upgrade of version 3 and above that do not allow and give room to use your own server.
   So my guys, version2 which will allow you to create and use your own server have inside it the setup and the tutorial.php, test my server and php.ini files. If you are already a fan of Indian web proxy, you would notice that version 2 did not come with tutorial.php file, but I included it to make up the patch.i have listed up to six free USA based web-host you can use to create your free Indian web proxy server inside the ebook and also if you are lucky to be among those that download it early,you will flex the free USA server i included inside the readme first file before others do.i just created it and only used it to upload the package
note you will need to download and install java runtime in other to run the software if you don't have it.
you can Google and download it.
just download and enjoy cos nothing is more sweet than doing it your self because when you create your server, nobody will share it with you and you can create as many server as you want with the free listed six USA based web-host with no stress, download and enjoy

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

OR

DOWNLOAD IT HERE
Re: FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN FREE INDIAN WEB PROXY SERVER (USA SERVERS) by doziej84: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2011
THINK BIZ, UR FILE IS PASSWORDED.
PLS KINDLY GIVE ME THE PASSWORD OR IS THERE A FINANCIAL TONE TO THE MATTER.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS
Re: FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN FREE INDIAN WEB PROXY SERVER (USA SERVERS) by thinkbiz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
I dont knw why the admin had to delete my thread on etisalat vs indian webproxy free browsing trick.so admin can you pls tell me what was wrong with the thread to warrant deleting it

(1) (Reply)

7" Android Tablet PC with GSM Phone Call+Internet Browsing Price: Now N18,000 / Mac Book Parts And Repairs In Lagos / Apple Keyboard Replacement In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.