Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth (2346 Views)

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by Extrim(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nicki Minaj's husband, Kenneth Petty has requested that the court grants him permission to witness the birth of his first child.

The Trinidad and Tobago born rapper ended speculations of her pregnancy when she posted a picture showing her baby bump.

According to XXL Magazine, Petty filed a document, pleading that the court adjust his conditions to allow him be present for his child's birth.

But, he was told that he may be prohibited from visiting the birth if it falls in his curfew hours.

Petty's attorney, Meghan Blanco stated that neither the U.S District Attorney nor the pretrial services office oppose the request.

Nicki Minaj has not made any public statement yet.

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/07/31/nicki-minajs-husband-begs-to-be-present-for-child-birth/[/url]

Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by XXXXTENTACION: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wahala yazzo shocked

untop my own pikin
Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by Extrim(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Wahala yazzo shocked

untop my own pikin

all
these
celebs
sef undecided

The guy was in jail.....he is now serving probation
Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by XXXXTENTACION: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Extrim:

The guy was in jail.....he is now serving probation
Isoright
Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by yuswrld20(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
ok it is over to nickiminaj lala says
Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by Extrim(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
yuswrld20:
ok it is over to nickiminaj lala says

The guy is begging court to allow him go
Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by yuswrld20(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Extrim:

The guy is begging court to allow him go
IDGAF
Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by Raymeskey: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Inside life
Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by Extrim(m): 1:41am On Aug 01, 2020
yuswrld20:

IDGAF

No need for profanity bro..... check yourself
Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by paqman: 4:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Lesson of the day, to all the ladies wey dey na me fine pass, see where aunty nicky end up marrying a criminal

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by emmy512: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2020
paqman:
Lesson of the day, to all the ladies wey dey na me fine pass, see where aunty nicky end up marrying a criminal
If the laws of nigeria where like that of united States and enforced accordingly, 70% of us here would be convicts

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Pls, what was the guys' offence self... Cuz it seems most of them are always in prison embarassed embarassed
emmy512:

If the laws of nigeria where like that of united States and enforced accordingly, 70% of us here would be convicts
Re: Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth by Extrim(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Pls, what was the guys' offence self... Cuz it seems most of them are always in prison embarassed embarassed

He was arrested as a sex offender

(1) (Reply)

'At This Point, I Could Hardly See Nothing' - Chioma Shares Photos While Heavily / Newly Married Actress Biola Adebayo Shares Her Wedding Photos And Video / They Say I Look Like Bad Boy Timz...check This Post If You Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.