Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary (5610 Views)

The Hottest Sex Scenes In Modern African Literature / Best Place To Read Stories Online - Trending Love Stories / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary by MrAwesome001(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Story Time
Do you Love Reading Romance & Romantic Stories with a little bit of S3x Scene? If Yes,
Welcome to *Mr Awesome's Diary Series.*

I'll be sharing my Diary with you again this Season and promise me you'll keep it secret, just between My Diary, you and I. Promise?
OK. Well it's not going to be mild, its +18 Rated. My imaginations are Crazy, Lol.
Please I advice that if you are not up to 18, please and please sweet heart, Do not follow up with the story. There are going to be Sex scenes, make out scenes, Seduction, Lust, Lies, Deceit, Betrayal, Tears, romance, romance again and romance.
I'll be writing from the comfort of my Room. So sit back and Enjoy..
I will be dropping 1 episode per day or two as the case may be for the next 21 Days.. That is 21 days of Super Romantic feelings. I'll be starting with the story titled

Wendy & I This story will be Something else is you're not up to 18 please don't Read.
Sit back and enjoy

Mr Awesome's Diary

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BLOOD LIVES HERE - An Action Story / Heir To The Throne / In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.