Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is Religion The Way To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Religion The Way To God? (1141 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Is Religion The Problem Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Religion The Way To God? by urchcoded(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2020
For centuries mankind has practiced different religions, believing each religion is superior to the other and each religion is the only way to God. From the Christian perspective, there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we shall be saved other than the name of Jesus Christ. The Bible further explains that anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus as our God, Lord, king, and saviour is condemned already no matter your seemingly good works.
The Koran clearly says Muhammed is the only way to Allah (God) and there is no other way to escape judgement rather than believing and following Islam.
These are the two mainstream religions, other religions have their own anchor too.
Question 1: is any religion superior to the other?
Question 2: is if religion is the way to God, why is their different conflicting versions of it?
Question 3: if one is not fully convinced of the true religion, and decides to shun all of them and just live by a do good to everyone moral lifestyle, which of the Gods will punish him?

PS: before christians come to highjack this thread with Christianity is not a religion but a relationship bla bla bla, kindly note that Muslims have long said the same too. Islam is a way of life and a relationship with Muhammed. Happy Sunday everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2020
A beautiful piece from op.
I apologize for harsh truth ahead.

All religions are false. There are millions of religions. They are man-made with the assistance of the enemy of mankind(The Adversary). No religion will take anyone anywhere. People that are blinded by religion are blind fools. Christianity is a mere religion developed from The Bible. men did this evil. The Bible is not a Religion book. People need to go and search for the truth and stop being deceived by Pastors and churches. The Bible is an Instruction for the People of Israel(not the false ones currently in the land of Israel). People need to seek the truth, The whites have enslaved our minds(They deceived our parents and ancestors). Religion fanatics are fools. All religions will unite under the pope soon including Islam and Christianity, just wait and see. It is just time.

Atheist are blind fools.

Those who worship the devil/Baal/Serpent/Father of lies/The deceiver/All religion god (any other entity/deity apart from the The Most High) are condemned fools.

The Path to The Most High is very Narrow, only few find it. It is grace and mercy. However, we can seek for that path, and we will definitely find it.

You see the Bible, That is not a mere book, avoid the christianize ones, the uncompleted ones, the adjusted ones. That is the Truth and way to Our Father who dwells in Heaven. Time is going. There are events ahead that will shake the foundations of the earth.

And you shall seek Me, and shall find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 29:13

All Praises To The Most High
Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Baawaa(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2020
You have answered the question,do good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by sagieramos(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2020
Yeah, but only true religion
Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by urchcoded(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2020
sagieramos:
which religion is the true religion sir
Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by DropsMic(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:

The one he was born into

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2020
sagieramos:
Which is yours I guess?

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by HomerTimpson: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Incoming...-->wait for it

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by sagieramos(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:
You want to start a religions war?

Okay these are some of the qualities of a true religion:
¹True religion have outstanding love for one another.
²True religion abstain from nationalism, ethnicism and racism.
³They honor God's (Jehovah) name
⁴True religion don't receive tithe grin because the law has been abolished through Christ sacrifice

Let me stop there first

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by AntiChristian: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:
For centuries mankind has practiced different religions, believing each religion is superior to the other and each religion is the only way to God. From the Christian perspective, there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we shall be saved other than the name of Jesus Christ. The Bible further explains that anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus as our God, Lord, king, and saviour is condemned already no matter your seemingly good works.
The Koran clearly says Muhammed is the only way to Allah (God) and there is no other way to escape judgement rather than believing and following Islam.
These are the two mainstream religions, other religions have their own anchor too.
Question 1: is any religion superior to the other?
Question 2: is if religion is the way to God, why is their different conflicting versions of it?
Question 3: if one is not fully convinced of the true religion, and decides to shun all of them and just live by a do good to everyone moral lifestyle, which of the Gods will punish him?

PS: before christians come to highjack this thread with Christianity is not a religion but a relationship bla bla bla, kindly note that Muslims have long said the same too. Islam is a way of life and a relationship with Muhammed. Happy Sunday everyone.

Islam is the way of all Prophets and Muslims are not "in a relationship with Muhammad"....
Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by urchcoded(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2020
DropsMic:

The one he was born into
exactly it just has to b
Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by sagieramos(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Which is yours I guess?

You're right! Jehovah's Witness

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by urchcoded(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Islam is the way of all Prophets and Muslims are not "in a relationship with Muhammad"....
they say Islam is a way of life. Just as modern christians say. And yes I've heard Muslims say Islam is a deep relationship with Allah and his teachings through the prophet.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by orisa37: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2020
IN CHRISTIANITY, JESUS IS THE WAY.
Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by AntiChristian: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:
they say Islam is a way of life. Just as modern christians say. And yes I've heard Muslims say Islam is a deep relationship with Allah and his teachings through the prophet.

You put it better now...

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2020
sagieramos:

You're right! Jehovah's Witness
How did you come about this revelation?
Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:
E tires me oh, why Christian think they are the only ones having some deep rooted relationship with some supreme being when my granddad a traditional worshipper felt the same about his gods.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by urchcoded(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

E tires me oh, why Christian think they are the only ones having some deep rooted relationship with some supreme being when my granddad a traditional worshipper felt the same about his gods.
it's pure arrogance and a feeling that gives them supremacy to other religions. They figured out if they alienate themselves from other religions then somehow they would be superior to them.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by sagieramos(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

How did you come about this revelation?

Experiences and studies, Waytin eye don see mouth no fit talk... I was also seeking for the truth. I later realized it was God himself that heard my heart desire to know him
Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:
it's pure arrogance and a feeling that gives them supremacy to other religions. They figured out if they alienate themselves from other religions then somehow they would be superior to them.
E dey tired me abeg, dey go just dey harass person with god. Shey na by force to like your friend.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by urchcoded(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2020
EliteBiz:
A beautiful piece from op.
I apologize for harsh truth ahead.

All religions are false. There are millions of religions. They are man-made with the assistance of the enemy of mankind(The Adversary). No religion will take anyone anywhere. People that are blinded by religion are blind fools. Christianity is a mere religion developed from The Bible. men did this evil. The Bible is not a Religion book. People need to go and search for the truth and stop being deceived by Pastors and churches. The Bible is an Instruction for the People of Israel(not the false ones currently in the land of Israel). People need to seek the truth, The whites have enslaved our minds(They deceived our parents and ancestors). Religion fanatics are fools. All religions will unite under the pope soon including Islam and Christianity, just wait and see. It is just time.

Atheist are blind fools.

Those who worship the devil/Baal/Serpent/Father of lies/The deceiver/All religion god (any other entity/deity apart from the The Most High) are condemned fools.

The Path to The Most High is very Narrow, only few find it. It is grace and mercy. However, we can seek for that path, and we will definitely find it.

You see the Bible, That is not a mere book, avoid the christianize ones, the uncompleted ones, the adjusted ones. That is the Truth and way to Our Father who dwells in Heaven. Time is going. There are events ahead that will shake the foundations of the earth.

And you shall seek Me, and shall find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 29:13

All Praises To The Most High
Shalom.
you do realize you were just contradicting yourself upandan?

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2020
sagieramos:

Experiences and studies, Waytin eye don see mouth no fit talk... I was also seeking for the truth. I letter realized it was God himself that heard my heart desire to know him
My Muslim friend also passed through the same process in his quest for the truth but found Allah instead,

Why do you feel his religion is not the true religion?

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:
you do realize you were just contradicting yourself upandan?
I am not. The truth is always hidden.
Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by urchcoded(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

E dey tired me abeg, dey go just dey harass person with god. Shey na by force to like your friend.
it's called the good news. That if you don't believe their version of religion you are going to burn forever. I wonder what is good about that news.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by urchcoded(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2020
EliteBiz:

I am not. The truth is always hidden.
Wrong!! The truth never hides. It's always glaring.
Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:

Alright

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:
it's called the good news. That if you don't believe their version of religion you are going to burn forever. I wonder what is good about that news.
grin grin
I also need an answer to that

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Religion Does Nothing!

It is nothing more than any conduct or action or activity you do Regularly or Systematically.

2 Likes

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:

Correct!

Liars Have To Lie and Must Lie Using the Truth, else their Lie would be Shining and Discovered!

Because these wicked people have seen and know that Everyone Accepts the Truth and walks or works with the Truth.

For they have Tried whole Lies before, but they saw that it was Immediately Detected and Rejected.

And they hate WHOLE TRUTHS for their wicked plans will never work if Truth is there, so they have adapted to Deceive Many a men with True-Lies or Lies-True whichever they like.

For a writer once said that "The Most Effective Lies are Ones Which Contain The Truth in Them!

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by JohnNgene: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
1. Religion is a blasphemy against God or the Gods because religion claims to speak for God or the Gods.

2. The truth is that God or the Gods have never written any holy book or created any religion. That is why God or the Gods won't kill you even if you don't worship or believe in It or Them.

3. Humans and other beings were not created or born to worship any God or Gods. We were created or born to live and be alive.

4. Religion will be banished in the future just like slavery was banished in the past. Religion is essentially a tool used to programme consciousness or hypnotize minds in order to make it easier to control people like sheep.

Biko reach out to +234 909 5000 603 to ask more questions and to join our WhatsApp group for debates and discussions about religion and spiritual beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion The Way To God? by sonmvayina(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
JohnNgene:
1. Religion is a blasphemy against God or the Gods because religion claims to speak for God or the Gods.

2. The truth is that God or the Gods have never written any holy book or created any religion. That is why God or the Gods won't kill you even if you don't worship or believe in It or Them.

3. Humans and other beings were not created or born to worship any God or Gods. We were created or born to live and be alive.

4. Religion will be banished in the future just like slavery was banished in the past. Religion is essentially a tool used to programme consciousness or hypnotize minds in order to make it easier to control people like sheep.

Biko reach out to +234 909 5000 603 to ask more questions and to join our WhatsApp group for debates and discussions about religion and spiritual beliefs.

Yea..

They all do it to provoke The creator...

So he can do another cleansing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / 419 Benny 'the Actor' Hinn / Are We All Products Of Incestous Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.