Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,468 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Peer To Peer Donation Script With Recommitment, Activation Fee, Bank Bot-webmast - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Peer To Peer Donation Script With Recommitment, Activation Fee, Bank Bot-webmast (339 Views)

Peer To Peer Donation Script / Recommitment / Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peer To Peer Donation Script With Recommitment, Activation Fee, Bank Bot-webmast by sparkweb1414: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Peer to peer donation script with Recommitment, Activation fee, Bank Account Verification Api and Telegram Bot Api Available.
This script has Everything a peer to peer script needs, All Ponzi Scripts Features are Present on this script
1: Provide Help and Get Help
2: Referral Bonus
3: Leadership Bonus
4: Bank Account Api
5: Adjustable Recommitment from Admin Panel
6: Adjustable Return of Investment from Admin Panel
7: Adjustable Activation fee
8: Telegram Group Activity Bot Api
9: Testimony System
10: Forced Testimony after each Get Help cycle
11: Manual and Automatic Merging System

Most settings are Adjustable from Admin Panel and Much more

Others scripts Available as Well like Bitcoin Investment script.

You need this script contact me on below details to get it?

WhatsApp: +2348133785848

This script is available for instant grabbing.
Re: Peer To Peer Donation Script With Recommitment, Activation Fee, Bank Bot-webmast by Scarfin(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2020
This looks like money though it's not my area
Re: Peer To Peer Donation Script With Recommitment, Activation Fee, Bank Bot-webmast by amazingscholars(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Peer To Peer Donation Script With Recommitment, Activation Fee, Bank Bot-webmast by maxotega: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chart me up please

(1) (Reply)

If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl / The Rise And Rise Of Blockchain / 3d Video On The Web With Html/css Showcasing Sars Incompetence And Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.