Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) (51760 Views)

Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) / Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix) / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by flyingpig: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2020
jrusky:

[s]You are already by suffering from tribal hate virus.

We are talking camel in Platue you are talking Yoruba and Tinubu is that not cowardice at its peak?[/s]
Orji Uzor Kalu will fly APC flag in 2023 and Dave Umahi will fly PDP flag in 2023 while Tambuwal will Vice Umahi.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Germi9: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2020
the Fulanis have started again oooooooooooooh
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Miracle1991: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
yoruba man will lick anything, I repeat anything buhari does just to get support from him for Tinubu. I guess during school lockdown in USA cows and camels were being grazed on school fields?

Your backward, old centurist mindset surely doesn't know what is called private ranch.
some people talk like fools,I wonder the kind of training they will train their children.
Is it Buhari that brought covid 19? US have almost 5 millions infected person with 150,000 casualties,is Buhari that send Corona virus to US?
Please us your brain when ever you are typing this rubbish.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Miracle1991: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
yoruba man will lick anything, I repeat anything buhari does just to get support from him for Tinubu. I guess during school lockdown in USA cows and camels were being grazed on school fields?

Your backward, old centurist mindset surely doesn't know what is called private ranch.
do you even know that the owner of the camel is a plateau Man?
U sit down in your red mud village blaming Buhari. Anyways, some people are naturally stupid Sha.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2020
El Rufai will purchase some if them when it is time for campaign
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by AdebayoHOD(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2020
Ningen:

Pig, your first sentence exposed your stupidity.

Have a nice flight.

grin grin grin
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by flyingpig: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
[s]do you even know that the owner of the camel is a plateau Man?
U sit down in your red mud village blaming Buhari. Anyways, some people are naturally stupid Sha.[/s]
and how do you know he's a plateau man?
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by flyingpig: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
[s]some people talk like fools,I wonder the kind of training they will train their children.
Is it Buhari that brought covid 19? US have almost 5 millions infected person with 150,000 casualties,is Buhari that send Corona virus to US?
Please us your brain when ever you are typing this rubbish.[/s]
Buhari doesn't need to import covid-19 into Nigeria, his people fulani herdsmen are enough killers for us to handle.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Oishi: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
this is our country
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
D helpin u cut grass
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Camel,I never saw one in all my stay in d north.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Femeto: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
See meat.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Eze007(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Cheiiii see meat for soup ooo
tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
GuestLog:
Have you thought about the health implications of having feces and bacteria litter the environment where you have primary school children? What if these camels are carriers of some kind of disease? I don't think you thought this through.

there is enough disease in this dilapidated and dangerous structure you call school. Camels will not come to proper school to graze.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by ajailer(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nothing wrong with the camels grazing on the grasses since schools are closed for now and it will also give the school management less work cutting the grass. It also promotes the idea of going green/ organic as there won't be need of using a mower which leaves carbon residue in the ecosystem

What we should be complaining here instead is the state of the of the school buildings. Delapitated roofs and the leaders of tomorrow are expected to use it as a classrooms. Nothing good for the nation ain't likely to come out from here.

Now I understand guys complaining about the camels. The state of the nation right now makes us to be suspicious of anything open grazing and looking at Jos, we all know that it's another troubled state in Nigeria. I just fear for this country as our leaders of tomorrow most likely will be more callous than our current leaders. Where we got it wrong, I am not sure I care about that but by we all getting closer to God, things will change. It's the only way out I see for us.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by IbnSulaiman(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
GuestLog:
A Facebook user has lamented about the use of a Government Primary School in Gwong area of Plateau State being used as grazing yard for camels due to nationwide lockdown of schools by the Federal Government in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.

In his words

https://m./2516162988599358?view=permalink&id=2779929088889412

Photos Attached.

It's bad that the pandemic has kept the students/pupils away from school for so long that schools have become very bushy....

These camels were brought to feed on the grass, no big deal... the writer shouldn't make it look as if they are eating books, or desks, or maybe the govt has now officially turned to school to grazing land....
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Miracle1991: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
and how do you know he's a plateau man?
iam in Jos right now
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by hansomb: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
perdollar:
no Christian should eat any meat given to them by Muslims, it was sacrifice to allah, d god of human right abuse.
You are mentally retarded
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Yakubu113: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Was the school even functioning before the lockdown because it looks like a poultry to me
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by hansomb: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
GuestLog:
please remind me which area Gwong is located in the Plateau?
Nassarawa Gwong , that close to Cherubim and Seraphim school, around Duala Junction. Memories.

1 Like

Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by zabson(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
GuestLog:
Have you thought about the health implications of having feces and bacteria litter the environment where you have primary school children? What if these camels are carriers of some kind of disease? I don't think you thought this through.

Camel faeces and urine are medicinal. tongue let the camel eat the overgrown grasses abeg.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by bath(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
It is good for the pupils that when they will resume, there will be fewer grasses to cut down. Its a blessing in disguise. Lolz.
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
hansomb:
retarded retord
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
hansomb:
retardedd retord
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by GuestLog: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
zabson:

Camel faeces and urine are medicinal. tongue let the camel eat the overgrown grasses abeg.
What about bacterial and other viral microbes shed from their bodies? How are we sure they're vaccinated?
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
GuestLog:

I'd be more worried about the dilapidated nature of the school buildings and the hazard it poses to the kids than camel dung. I'm sure the kids are as likely to get some bacterial or fungal infection from such environment as from the fields too
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by UTEWUOJO: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
so the grasses should just be there and waste?
Re: Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
fergie001:

Fear fear grin grin cheesy grin

hehehe I gree. cheesy cheesy lemme fear for my fellow country people o. grin That camel story shock me embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.