Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. (1121 Views)

I Need A Bag Of Flour And Vegetables Oil As Start Up Capital / Business idea start up capital / My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by mariahAngel(f): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
It is no news that so many people have been seriously affected by the lockdown as a result of the covid-19 pandemic.
The situation made things difficult for so many people, especially school teachers.
It is not surprising to see new threads almost everyday of people seeking for financial assistant. While some are helped, others are called names.
Admittedly, some urchins have also taken advantage of the situation to scam people who are willing to help. angry

So, here's the purpose of this thread: If you have a lucrative business(s) idea that one can startup with a small capital, please kindly share here. You might be saving a family.
You know the saying goes: Give me a fish, you feed me for a day, teach me how to fish, you feed me for a lifetime ( ...or something like that I think undecided)
The reason for creating it in this section is so that it can easily be seen by those it is meant for.

Also, be a sweetheart and ignore any form of errors in this write up. angry
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

It is no news that so many people have been seriously affected by the lockdown as a result of the covid-19 pandemic.
The situation made things difficult for so many people, especially school teachers.
It is not surprising to see new threads almost everyday of people seeking for financial assistant. While some are helped, others are called names.
Admittedly, some urchins have also taken advantage of the situation to scam people who are willing to help. angry

So, here's the purpose of this thread: If you have a lucrative business(s) idea that one can startup with a small capital, please kindly share here. You might be saving a family.
You know the saying goes: Give me a fish, you feed me for a day, teach me how to fish, you feed me for a lifetime ( ...or something like that I think undecided)
The reason for creating it in this section is so that it can easily be seen by those it is meant for.

Also, be a sweetheart and ignore any forms of error in this write up. angry
Let me pack my car here and learn where to invest more...cheesy
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by mariahAngel(f): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Munzy14:

Let me pack my car here and learn where to invest more...cheesy

We need your input sir cool
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by mariahAngel(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
With as little as #3,000, you can start making
and selling snacks like chin chin, donuts...

To start, here are the major items you're going to need

Flour: about 2kg is sold for just #800

Margarine: 250g of margarine goes for #200

Sugar: 250g pack is sold for #150 (or you can just buy where they are sold by measures which might be cheaper)

Baking powder: a can is sold for #100

Yeast: #100

Vanilla essence : #100 for the small size

Vegetable oil for frying : #700 for 1.5ltr

If your budget is less than stated, I'll suggest you start by making chin chin because it is the most cheapest to make, and easiest to sell.
Also, it doesn't go bad quickly.

You can advertise and sell to those on your contact list through your WhatsApp status, you can also sell offline.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by Munzy14(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

We need your input sir cool
let me learn finish..cheesy
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is a good thread. It's good to earn a legitimate living instead of scamming innocent people.

Abiodun onyeka Campbell has been busted and exposed for the various scams he has been engaging in. His location is Ikorodu Lagos State
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by faithfull18(f): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2020
mariahAngel:
With as little as #3,000, you can start making
and selling snacks like chin chin, donuts...

To start, here are the major items you're going to need

Flour: about 2kg is sold for just #800

Margarine: 250g of margarine goes for #200

Sugar: 250g pack is sold for #150 (or you can just buy where they are sold by measures which might be cheaper)

Baking powder: a can is sold for #100

Yeast: #100

Vanilla essence : #100 for the small size

Vegetable oil for frying : #700 for 1.5ltr

If your budget is less than stated, I'll suggest you start by making chin chin because it is the most cheapest to make, and easiest to sell.
Also, it doesn't go bad quickly.

You can advertise and sell to those on your contact list through your WhatsApp status, you can also sell offline.

Vegetable oil of 1.5ltr for #700 where?
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by Imamshekau(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2020
The best businesses to invest right now that guarantees job security in this current era of massive job losses as a result of pandemics is online business.
Their are lots of research sites online one can earn from by just completing survey questions to earn up to $6 per task.
The site is prolific.co alot of guys like me are secretly cashing out from this sites by just completing simple research surveys.

The list of things you need to have for you to start earning from this site include s:
A laptop or good Android phone.
A US phone number to verify your account.
A working PayPal that receives funds.
A good internet connection.
It doesn't require experience,in a good month I earn up to $100 working on this site,it might not make you rich but is enough to pay some of your bills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by mariahAngel(f): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2020
faithfull18:

Share your own business idea...
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by faithfull18(f): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Share your own business idea...
Lol, I needed to be sure. They should join my resellers group that way they earn as much as they want.
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by mariahAngel(f): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
faithfull18:

Lol, I needed to be sure. They should join my resellers group that way they earn as much as they want.

What are you selling? Enlighten people
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by nautybride: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Learning. Lots of scammers and fraudster online these days. Please don't derail this thread with fake online businesses.
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by nautybride: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Imamshekau:
The best businesses to invest right now that guarantees job security in this current era of massive job losses as a result of pandemics is online business.
Their are lots of research sites online one can earn from by just completing survey questions to earn up to $6 per task.
The site is prolific.co alot of guys like me are secretly cashing out from this sites by just completing simple research surveys.

The list of things you need to have for you to start earning from this site include s:
It doesn't require experience,in a good month I earn up to $100 working on this site,it might not make you rich but is enough to pay some of your bills.
With the requirements listed, how does one get a US phone number while based in another country?
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by Imamshekau(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
nautybride:

With the requirements listed, how does one get a US phone number while based in another country?
I can help you get that from a particular site.
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by mariahAngel(f): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
nautybride:

Tread carefully...
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by bjprodint(f): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
faithfull18:

its actually 1k in my area.and chinchin consumes too much oil.
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by bjprodint(f): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
fruit business is good.it has gain if you have a good support,that is if you are not carrying all home burden alone.

it is also good if you have good customers too who will buy immediately you bring in your fruits from your market,because it is highly perishable.

you can start up with 5k if you have a space to use,shelter,table ,knife and tray.
the business is also risky。

some fruits hate sunlight

some fruits hate rain

some fruits love water

some fruits hate water

some fruits e.g small pear,sweet melon,just get spoilt within 2 days even without offending them.lol.

some fruits just love you and stays with you during your hard times e.g apples.

some fruits get angry when you expose them to hardship e.g coconut.

some fruits are slay queens e.g water melon

some vegetables are mamiwater e.g carrot。

the business is for the strong hearted who can let go of losses and face tomorrow with the hope of recovering.
it is not for greedy people as you have to sell at the best price so that you can sell off and restock.

if you do shakara with your prices,you will end up eating your fruits or throwing them away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by mariahAngel(f): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bjprodint, your contribution is great and hilarious at the same time. grin
Nice. cool

1 Like

Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by nautybride: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Tread carefully...
Thanks. The way it's been written seems simple but ........
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by faithfull18(f): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

What are you selling? Enlighten people
I sell data, airtime etc. So the thing is, it's beyond sharing ideas, getting people to work is the issue.
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by flyingpig: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Imamshekau:

I can help you get that from a particular site.
can you still get the US phone number
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by Zinnyokoh(f): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
You can still have that job and still create a second stream of income that will be taking care of your basic needs till the passive income begins to pay more than your job.
Earn weekly with Longrich bioscience company with as little as 10,050. You can equally work from the comfort of your home with this Amazing company.
For more details please contact/chat: 07063333585
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by AbuAeesha: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Imamshekau:

tell me more about these sites
Re: Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. by Propaschinsk: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
What interesting business ideas I read in the comments, I didn't even think about some of them. When the disaster started, I panicked because I had no source of income, which greatly affected my and my family's emotional distress. After all, we had to minimize our expenses as much as possible. Then we searched all day on the internet for the best affiliate programs because some friends told us that affiliate marketing is a safe area from which you earn quite well if you make an effort. After 1 year, I can say that I have a pretty big profit by doing this.

(1) (Reply)

Female Child Protection: Is It A Reason For Many Unmarried Ladies? / What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? / Self Contained Apartment For Rent In Apo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.