Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Sourcerer (Re-Edited) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sourcerer (Re-Edited) (1748 Views)

Sourcerer 2 / Get Your Article(s) Written/ Edited For So Less A Price!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Some people like blondes some brunettes and some like dogs some like cats , I want to see what's inside them , usually i prey at night the Lonley streets of betel ,Richway , Port Harcourt, Ago-iwowe , Ibadan and Osun

Unknown to me this slim girl would be my last victim , I'll call her Sharlene ,she was dancing and prancing home from her night shift , something switched like a switch in him and he quietly followed her through the shadows of the night no one at sight, I find a way to follow her into he compound ,....then into her one room apartment she's a teacher I believe ,as I cloaked behind her brown curtains as usual there was no light, and this victim for some reason puts on her phone torch on to get water outside to bath, she was pratically the only one in the compound , aside the drunk unlearned gateman , who they would blame this mess on ,
in fact I just got this arrousal thinking of the pain he would suffer in the morning when he is blamed for her rape and murder . Nothing can go wrong since in this , Aww she even looks like my last victim, 13 she was I think ....*scratches hair*

Okay now I'm in her room , I had complete dominance of my area .....
She returns with her bucket in hands
Begins to bathe and sing christmas tunes
Which for some reason turned me on in intense way , really intense , I try to Control back my environment I sit on her couch and stretch out really comfortable .......

I have this bag with me I call my kill kit. Have everything specific blades, saws , a loose noose (special type, that makes victims uncoinscious and bring them back to consciousness) I invented that rope I did not know there was a word for it ligature or so , you can literally control life and death , I tend to notice people speak a lot of nonsense when they are hit on the head , Oh hi My name is Daniel Stones , I'm in the Choir , the first son of the pastor , a law student in 600 level ,Rivers State University of Science and technology, now RSU or so (Ive been incarcerated since then so I don't know)
I am , well.... I waaaass the pride of my family, smh , did I tell you I am a psychopath and diagnosed with MPD (multiple personality disorder) We are 4 personalities , but one happens to be a serial killer, the other a sadist a maniac(sociopath) and Me .
I came to this world not knowing ,I was living 3 other lives , and mpd patients ,do not know the life of the others . And the worst part is we switch at anytime , and it could take hours , months and even years to get me back .

I mean what is wrong in wanting to know what the insides of a living being works , about how blood can be so red and attractive , that rush you get from a kill is unexplainable , it's like a fast surge of anderaline rush , like a jet piercing through the skies , the rush .... the compulsion , ....

And That is Daniel , he is the ripper , I'm Daniel
a psychopath
And he is Daniel the Sociopath (he screws up everything with his vile nature)
And hi I'm Daniel your next door neighbor who happens to be a photographer

Omar09 CAPSLOCKED Dominique CyberEBOLA ghostrye doggedfighter Hahn hopefullandlord LordReed budaatum
Xavfra Starbuck Bojack Xmuslim savagethe21st puvo

5 Likes

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Puvo: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
, the thoughts going through my mind about that body , how i will control her , I have this fetish of combing my victims hair, and been a photographer and a chior boy,
knowing about my Victims is almost instinctive, have noticed they seem to subconsciously commit full trust in their photographer, I just like the role play ,. I am definitely braiding her hair I spoke to myself , I hid behind the curtains for two hours , well I was watching her , enjoyed that bit not as much as killing her , finally she goes to get a bowl of more Akara I guess , leaving her ogi , I came out as usual and added ketamine a horse tranquilizer, well you get the point , now she returns to the couch I played with myself on , okay ok this is good ,
She then calls her mom , telling her she has a bad feeling, but she wanted to speak to her ,and she did and the mother prayed for her and told her to go back to sleep ,that God was in control ,
Amin ma , this victim said I'll call her Susan

of course now Susan is already half way done with the spiked ogi, nothing can go wrong it was like any other hunting night , little did I know Susan would be my very last prowl , as the whole of the Country goes into a frenzy of the increase of Serial killers in the Country especially Rivers State who recently unraveled another serial predetor who hunts in hotels , David West I think his name was , had made the realization that serial killers were in our midsts , I doubt there's a citizens database , explains why younger children I lure from under the bridge ,creeks, pavements go unreported , I don't like Children but as last resort or utter compulsion of seeing a homeless child alone , then I'll kill that child.
I alwaya liked the lure
This is when you talk manipulatively to gain the complete trust of a total stranger , I really loved the lure , I could go wild and promise them a private Photo session that will make them models , the church youths were pretty easy too.

All this time ,My parents who are still together (your typical Nigerian 80's Parents) think Their son Daniel is in night classreading lawbooks at 2:32am was the night I was caught , oh I knew I will never be allowed to near any human being again,this moment I knew I've bleeped bleeped , I've bleeped up big time ,I was a beast to be looked at , scorn of humanity, A shame to my race , well I always knew this would happen at the end , I came to find out I cannot always sweet talk myself out all problems , some things must come with it's consequences. Like mine....
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
She ends the call and immidiaty the spike worked , of course it did , done this crazy thing 30 something to 40 something ,even back to the village years ago,and my corpers period in kaduna ,a very peaceful city too ,met 18 year old Aishat , SS3 girl , I took no interest in her but for some reason she was totally fully sexually attracted to me , we would later have sex the first 2 weeks , her body will be found dumped in a swampy alligator infested swamp , as in no fuvking way is her body going to be seen, it's way too deep down swamp in a boat , (can I please get water to drink please ,I'm thirsty smiley )

Thank you , Sir . smiley
then ejima oh she was cute , a christain too , had a nice smile , I told her I had a vision of her grandmother having a heart problem oh how she was delighted to see a real man of God (only if she knew the high statistics of you getting heart problem in a country like this compared to your chances of meeting someone like me , So yeah Ejima i met her in a bar , could spot she was from a christain home ,she didn't fit right into the crowd , she was invincible , she was perfect , she had this Petit curve, so much resembles my sister's friend I fought with when I was younger, I had to have her , I can't let her go , I quickly grew this killer-victim love bond , where you hopelessly fall in love with your victim , this is the kind of love you hate because you cannot fathom, i got close to her as a priest ,told her God has forgiven her and she should sin no more and of course adviced her not to come back here again and I'll get her a job , and that was it .....how trusting she was ....

I am not evil , I cannot just help it , like the bi sexual , hermaphrodites or even conjoined twins , we are biologically incapable of living without killing , it is an inpulse we have , a mental deformity of sort, I was not taught to kill , it is a sense to kill. , You cannot understand something,you don't have , so why call me abonormal , if anything you are absolutely hypocritical in your term 'normal'
Who determines who and what is Normal? God ? The most popular species?
Is there even a God ?
Is there really a devil?
Or we the real monsters ?
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Ayemileto(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nice work TheSourcerer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ayemileto:
Nice work TheSourcerer.

thank you., Have your best day
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
I don't know how and why , but seems my cup was full , and the police like ants swamped this quiet compound, the gateman still sleeping at this point . Nothing could have gone wrong , where did I go wrong ? How did they know I was here , Sarah is now all druged up in a semi nude position , pratically a vegetable ,

As a psychopath (probably never going to meet another in my life time, we are unfortunately rare )
A sociopath , I am eaisly impulsed to anger ,love lust , well mostly emotionally driven crimes making it very rough kill like smashing continuously with a rock , or stabbing continuously till I get orgasm on the dead body , sadly this is the only way I can get off ,
I recall when I was 13
A friend of my sister came visiting after school, just my sister her friend and I home alone that day , one thing led to another , they both started fighting , this turned me on , i joined in and graced her chest as we both fell to the ground I hadn't been this exihalrated since the accident.
violence turned me on , Seeing the blood from these violence climaxes me,, which is in total contrast to my psychopathic Moniker Daniel , who is more calculated and precise in his killings , not out of inpulse or emotional driven killings but compulsion and the need to kill .
The worst of the scums are the pedos ,
These deserve any harsh judgment this world dishes to them , they are the trash of the littler , the lowest low of the food chain .

I have normally been good at sweet talking , my way out of these suituation right from childhood I was an impulsive liar , and probably because I am a law student , very active in church ,the Elders son , it means I'm already friends with you , I wear an awkward tie to fool you with a 'social flaw' ,I have this little gap- tooth, cute dimples ,when I smile , transparent thick plastic glass I got from Abokis , I just had to keep up with this cover of been a good christain boy , at least it's giving me the victims ...until now what did I do wrong ? The policemen left no room for Mercy for my cruelty , I am just something else a predator , killing is an Instinct I was sadly born with ..

Well now that I've been found of 21 counts of murder, 12 included children , more of males than females , they are thicker , or tetestorone lol I dont know I these people , only 6 were from my church

Sigh*
So all I can do to postpone my certain death sentence by
Confessing to each of my crimes , and see if it helps the family get some sort of closure or comfort from the mouth of the person who last Person who saw them alive ,Sadly me , and that is why I stab my victims eyes , in hopes the police don't see my face in the victims eyes

Now let me walk you how it all started , my first urge was at 4-6 years , when we were traveling for the holidays.. ......

CAPSLOCKED Dominique CyberEBOLA ghostrye doggedfighter Hahn hopefullandlord LordReed budaatum

3 Likes

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Puvo: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Don't keep us waiting oh

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2020
Puvo:
Don't keep us waiting oh
I'm compiling everything in a few hours , thank you mate!

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by cassbeat(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
I'd really love it if u give it some proofreading and editing.... I think it's nice but I couldn't read it cos of the errors in it.... Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
I was 3 or 4 years or so I remember the road very well the accident along Benin ore road , well there was this roughly cut head of a woman in her 40's her palm were jaggardly ripped as the phalanges were shiny and all exposed smered across the now crowded street,people were crying , I again was fasinated on how their reaction to this incident , the head of the woman looked like something from my dreams , I usually don't dream and when I do I dream this exact moment of a head on the street, I have never been so excited in my whole life I was so close , of course daddy wouldn't let us look for long but for the 8 undisturbed seconds , I caught a whole new glimpse of this new phase of 'life' they call 'death' .
*Takes a sip of water *

Reporter : So would you say that's what brought your 'urge ' to take another man's life , how can you possibly carry it out , there's a difference between thinking about killing somebody and actually carrying it out , taking a life?

Sourcerer: Yes , in fact yes , after my first victim , I actually knew I had crossed some kind of humanity boundary line of no return , so I just had to go on with the complete compulsion to the max my killing spree was between 2015-2020 , I had gotten too cocky , too cocky with my dealings , I got careless .

Reporter : But why ? *Still puzzled * you are so sweet and easy to talk with , you're charming , calm and fluent , agreed you are not the average Aje-butter ,but you sure look like one , you have this aura of calmness and Charisma on first meeting you , it's scary the monster and height of perversions within this person , the rage .! How do you deal with it .

Sourcerer : Well that's what differentiates us from sociopaths, with their killings reeking of passion and blind anger , they don't see the Art of each Victim, the beauty of the human body , it's ' accessories' , the body's extent of pain , he smiles as if reliving the moment

Reporter : you clearly are not repentant on what you did

Sourcerer : Oh I am , To the families of the victims I murdered , I'm sorry it was your family member but it had to be someone you know , I am really really sorry it had to be your family though .

Reporter : Do you not know what the parents must be going through hearing those words ? And the way it sounds ?

Sourcerer :They are probably going to be in tears now, I mean it's the only logical thing they would do at this moment.

Reporter:how did go under the police rader for so long

Sourcerer: hmm look at it this way as a Nigerian , have you ever been approached by a policeman come with a note asking questions about a murder down town or they saw a headless body on the street or asked if you know anything about an ongoing investigations , lol is this a joke this is the perfect Country for murder
But of course you will get into trouble because honestly the society cannot accept us now , and I don't think they ever will
They have this strong attachment to the humans we take from them .

How did I get under the rader ? If your answer is no to ever been interviewed by cops about a muder case , that should answer your question

Reporter : (Removing attention from Sourcerer)
So your firsts killings , how did it start ??

Sourcerer: : *sips Water * I'm tired I'll talk tomorrow

CAPSLOCKED Dominique CyberEBOLA ghostrye doggedfighter Hahn hopefullandlord LordReed budaatum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
cassbeat:
I'd really love it if u give it some proofreading and editing.... I think it's nice but I couldn't read it cos of the errors in it.... Peace
I guess something worth doing at all is worth doing well , I'll Re-Read all again
I have this phobia of re-reading what I write....
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by cassbeat(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I guess something worth doing at all is worth doing well , I'll Re-Read all again
Do try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by budaatum: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I have a phobia of reading what you write because you obviously don't read what you've written. Its like sticking wool in the ears so one can't hear oneself and is how one avoids reflecting so one can correct one's errors, and reminds me of a certain orange man who thinks not counting would make the uncounted not exist.

You should try Amarula. Maybe it would make you listen when you are speaking.

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
cassbeat:
Do try
done !!! Thanks for been awesome man ♥️♥️
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
budaatum:

I have a phobia of reading what you write because you obviously don't read what you've written. Its like sticking wool in the ears so one can't hear oneself and is how one avoids reflecting so one can correct one's errors, and reminds me of a certain orange man who thinks not counting would make the uncounted not exist. You are just perfect Buda ♥️♥️

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by budaatum: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
You are just perfect Buda♥️♥️

Not according to the showerhead, buda isn't.
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
budaatum:

according you me Buda is , and what goes on in me Buda cannot control
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
budaatum:

I have a phobia of reading what you write because you obviously don't read what you've written. Its like sticking wool in the ears so one can't hear oneself and is how one avoids reflecting so one can correct one's errors, and reminds me of a certain orange man who thinks not counting would make the uncounted not exist.

LMAO! Buda my love!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Ishilove: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Soucerer, you need to read more edifying literature.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ishilove:
Soucerer, you need to read more edifying literature.
I dunno it's straight out of my head in sequential order the events like it has happened to me before , I just go on this full gear mode
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I dunno it's straight out of my head in sequential order the events like it has happened to me before , I just go on this full gear mode
You need deliverance cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by budaatum: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
according you me Buda is , and what goes on in me Buda cannot control
See? Here you go posting words you haven't read to see if they say what you mean leaving one to have to decipher what might be in your head and obviously getting you all wrong.

buda has no intention of controlling you Sourcerer. You are far more valuable when you control yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
budaatum:

See? Here you go posting words you haven't read to see if they say what you mean leaving one to have to decipher what might be in your head and obviously getting you all wrong.

buda has no intention of controlling you Sourcerer. You are far more valuable when you control yourself.
♥️♥️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ishilove:

You need deliverance cheesy
lol I accept home deliveries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by cassbeat(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
done !!! Thanks for been awesome man ♥️♥️
you welcome gee
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by budaatum: 2:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2020
budaatum:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12064658_20200805020825997_jpeg_jpeg2ac7cf679f4efa28754c1bbb6b50abc4
Buda , you still are Buda ♥️♥️, do get the best out of today buddy
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2020
budaatum:

does that mean Buda is subjected to the whimps of 'showerhead' , is Buda not Free
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2020
This is good work

More please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by budaatum: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
does that mean Buda is subjected to the whimps of 'showerhead' , is Buda not Free
You must be imagining in your head that buda bows to the whims of the showerhead while the showerhead tells buda where to go.

No, Sourcerer. buda is not subjected to anything.
Re: Sourcerer (Re-Edited) by TheSourcerer: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sourcerer : what do you mean how it all started ?
It has always been there, I've always known I was a predator ,
90 percent of children have tried several evil deeds , 30 percent grow up as sociopaths , they are your regular Agberos , who cannot but show emontional tendecies to harm, they ruin the bunch these lots(of course still not knowing he was also a Sociopath)
How they ruin the bunch?

If a murder is committed here and there are two suspects
An Average Sociopathic Agbero or the Ust law student who goes to to just and have really famous family , who would be apprehended amongst the two ? If your Answer is The Agbero , congrats you're with me so far

Reporter : Good Morning Sourcerer
(Been unchained by the guards both hand and feet)

Sourcerer : yeaaahhh Morning Reporter............?

... (a bit nervous overwhelmed and fasinated) The 22 year old Uniport student , I could tell she was those ones who were early to classes and probably got A's all through

Reporter : Tryphena , My name is Tryphena , I'm a reporter from the cool fm radio pH I am here......

Sourcerer: smiles , I know who you are , Tryphena Sharon of Cool Fm , why would you want to interview me though?

Tryphena: um about your first murder , Bose Akinbode , she was 6 , why could you fathom(pauses to control her emotional buildup get in the way of her job)

Sourcerer : Oh don't mind me , you can yell or cry or even bite me as deep as you can , it won't bring Alison back

Tryphena : Her name was not Alison

Sourcerer: Well that's what I called her

Tryphena : (with chills running down her spine ) so would tell me how you murdered 6 year old Bose .

Sourcerer : well you cannot forget your first kill , Allis.. Bose , was a homeless girl walking frequently between opobo lane and Azik road back gate , I was 15 at this time , a year before I got into the university to kill on spree , so on spotting Bose sitting at the Juntion, under a statue and cardboard placed on her , James and I were coming from a vigil when I spotted the girl for some reason I wanted her dead the feeling was so intense, james who noticed me looking towards the poor girl, but was too dumb to fathom otherwise than wanting to help Bose

James : brother we cannot save everybody , Jesus Knows why she is like that , I heard na mad woman way they use for juju born am
Sourcerer: (completely turned on by her unkept environment and slightly exposed thighs) oh my brother I was thinking of giving her 50naira at least to buy something in the morning to eat .

James : okay hurry up because of the rain

Sourcerer: I'll be back in a jiffy Joh
(I sped to the girl woke her up )
Hi hello dear , I'm Pastor Daniel , take this 50naira and buy something to eat, in the morning I will come and check on you again

Bose : (she didn't speak but at least my mission is complete , my face is programed in her head already , luring her should be easy .

After dropping James off I couldn't get my mind off that girl ,
What if I don't see her again , he goes back and she was actually happy to see me , I told her I had good meal and gave her a pamphlet 'salvation of church ' i can't remember, I moved around churches and mosques subsequently , I was a very good manipulator , pretender and Master of disguise , at least in 4.2 seconds, I could completely change the clothes I'm wearing to a new design , even if it means Im tearing out long sleeves to short , use the torn sleeves as a bandana and I wear transparent or dark glass depending on the geek or rough approach

At this time I still lived with my parents , I had a fine room deep down back of the house , full AC , a PS4 , a big ass tv set *smiles * you all took that from me .. Everything

Tryphena : Did you think it wouldn't have repercussions ? Your actions? Killing a human being ?

Sourcerer : Of Course I knew it had repercussions I was born in a world we are the minority ,and you hang us for it , know this Tryphena , 90percent of humans are Predetors , some it takes a trigger to unleash their sociopatic nature
The other 9 percent are invalids , and the others are psychopaths

Tryphena: what would you say was your propelling force , did your upbringing have to do with it , your love for torture I mean ,look at Matilda miles , she was beaten with a hammer then raped , stabbed multiple times with a screwdriver 121 times (eyes included), and a knife in her genital area ....

Sourcerer : what hold on a minute I didn't bash no body's head , or stab at that matter ,

Tryphena : Your semen DNA was found all over her , you were sloppy this time

Sourcerer: I did not commit this crime

Tryphena : you already accepted a plea bargain to lengthen your death date if you identify all your victims , so why lie

Sourcerer :I am telling you I had nothing to do with that

Tryphena: checks the polygraph ,,(he's telling the truth, must be malfunctioning .) GAURDS !!
We would speak again tomorrow Sourcerer

He says nothing and smiles as the gaurds bond him up in Chains and throws him solitary for the next 24 hours Tryphena would return , for some reason I like her , she looks to be the type with weak emontionally wall of empathy and I'll use this to my advantage , because why not,.....

Omar09 CAPSLOCKED Dominique CyberEBOLA ghostrye doggedfighter Hahn hopefullandlord LordReed Xmuslim savagethe21st puvo palehair Bojack Bojack Xavfra Starbuck

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life's Witty Inspirational Poem / Funny Motivational Quotes / Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.