Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

“Why Did You Not Answer Me?” – Evangelist Questions God After A Failed Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Why Did You Not Answer Me?” – Evangelist Questions God After A Failed Miracle (200 Views)

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Why Did You Not Answer Me?” – Evangelist Questions God After A Failed Miracle by MckenzieSkyBlog: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
A Twitter user @Mykael_yuddy has narrated an interesting experience he had with a female evangelist of God who tried to win him to Christ by raising up a dead patient at a hospital in Lagos.

The young man who expressed his frustration at the level of delusion among Christians said that after his initial decline to give ears to the woman preaching, she decided to make a show of God’s power to prove to him that she serves a true God.

In his lengthy tweets, the man revealed that after hours of her engagement in prayers in other to raise the dead, the Evangelist who felt disappointed that her prayer was not answered turned to God questioning Him for not answering her prayer when she needed Him the most.

Read his tweets below;

I really don’t know what’s wrong with religious people but the level of delusion I witnessed today is out of this world. I was walking out of Isolo General Hospital when the lady in red approached me saying she wanted to preach the Gospel. I responded that she should take that gospel to the sick folks in the hospital who needed healing.

She insisted that she was directed by the holy...SEE MORE HERE

Re: “Why Did You Not Answer Me?” – Evangelist Questions God After A Failed Miracle by illicit(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ghen ghen....
Re: “Why Did You Not Answer Me?” – Evangelist Questions God After A Failed Miracle by petra1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
She tried . But the only mistake is waiting for God to do something . It’s her faith and their faith that should do something
Re: “Why Did You Not Answer Me?” – Evangelist Questions God After A Failed Miracle by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
She Think Say 2 Raise D Dead Na Bobo. It's By God's Grace. If God Has Not Given U Dat Grace Don't Make Attempt In Order Not 2 End Up In Disgrace Or Frustration.
Re: “Why Did You Not Answer Me?” – Evangelist Questions God After A Failed Miracle by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Petra1, If God Has Not Given U Grace 2 Do Certain Things U Won't Be Able 2 Do So. Let Me Be Frank Here Prayer Dat Brings Result It's Hard & It's Not 4 Lazy Christians. Do U Think Doze Men Of God U See Wroughting Great Miracles & Healings Just Woke Up One Morning & Start Doing So? Many Of Doze Men Of God Had Several Dry Fastings & Prayer Like 5 To 7 Days Dry Praying & Crying Unto God 4 Empowerment & Grace. I Repeat Prayer Dat Brings Result Is Hard, If Not Anyone Would Av Raise D Dead. Dis Is Not 2 Say It's Not Possible.
Re: “Why Did You Not Answer Me?” – Evangelist Questions God After A Failed Miracle by petra1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=Truvel post=92386837]Petra1, If God Has Not Given U Grace 2 Do Certain Things U Won't Be Able 2 Do So. /quote]

Its true . We function at different levels of authority. By our faithfulness we grow in grace and yieldedness . Jesus functioned at different levels and stages of authority and power. A man need to know his level .

(1) (Reply)

A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist / Want To Get Through The Day Being On Top Of The World? God's Word Is Reality / “CAMA Is An Illiterate Bill” - Apostle Johnson Suleiman Fumes Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.