Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,203 members, 7,842,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG (103555 Views)

Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Toks2008:

Anyone who thinks money can make a lady faithful never date Oyinbo woman.

It is in naija that ladies marry money but not the same in foreign lands.
if we change our marriage laws to oyibo own ladies for naija will also act like d oyibo ladies.instead of just marrying the old man and remaining with him na just marry am for a short time den get pickin then sue for divorce cheesy.like u divorce six men u will be getting child support from six men and maybe money will be coming from the baby daddy section as well.unfortunately nigeria"s marriage laws are quite different from the marriage laws in the west.but again the laws about marriage in the west makes a man who is irresponsible to be responsible by force cheesy.Imagine a baby daddy that refuses to send money to his kids the courts will force him to send money and if he refuses he gets thrown into jail.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Martinez39s(m): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Mayflowa:
How do you know the guy hasn’t slept with anyone in Italy away from his wife. Just trying to provoke a deep thought
Did he say Iličić never slept with any woman?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Leave palèma007 to bask in her delusions. In her mind it's "men are bad and are at fault, women are good and are saints." See how she cooked up a case against iličić and tried to pin the case on him. Don't shalaye anyhow.
Oga Lawyer while you try to prove nonsense points, some just converse. If you read the conversation with an open mind you will realize no one is taking the issue that seriously. Like I typed earlier, we can only guess and guess only the couples know what really happened. Please take your oversabi uptight self out of here jare. Everything nah gender war for you, Nawa ooo. Monk!

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Icon79(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2020
I have one word for y’all: woe-men.
She is the woe of men!

O pari

Goodypc:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mulierlife.com/josip-ilicic-caught-his-wife-with-another-man/
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by lebete3000: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2020
baralatie:

If he cheated first then it will not be this hard on him ,it will be easy for him to move on.
But if the woman has been playing the righteous card to him then it will be a shock.
Now we have it on this story that he knew that there was a problem in the marriage that needs fixing meaning she was already cheating so why the shock!it could be that he never thought sue could cheat that explains the shock!
All the same his mental health is of great concern

He's been swallowing blue pills till reality forced the red pill down his throat.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
It doesn't work that way over there. grin
bro havent u seen men winning divorce cases in courts in the US? cheesy
Even as free as the west is when it comes to sex it still doesnt support adultry cheesy.If u divorcing ur spouse because of adultry na u go get the upper hand cheesy.why do u think some spouses sometimes hire private investigators to monitor their partners.sometimes its not just to know what their partner is doing but sometimes to have evidence that they will present in court against their partner cheesy cheesy.U remember Britney Spears? She lost her kids to her ex husband during a bitter divorce cos she was acting irresponsble and not paying attention to her kids.Her ex husband sued for divorce and won and he was given custody of the kids and she was forced to pay divorce settlements to the ex husband

3 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by vaca1: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Samysearch:
Some dude go for some women so that people Will say these guys are enjoying. If a lady has some traits of a slayqueen, wifing her will be the biggest mistake ever. Look for a decent lady with religious inclination, then u thank me later

Same here same here.

Criesss embarassed embarassed
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Gval123: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Nobody does. But its the right thing to do now.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by lebete3000: 12:32am On Aug 03, 2020
VicM6:
Really,i have notin to talk abt.... i don't like women and i see notin wrong in that.... i don't have male friends too.... everybody are crazy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Mcslize: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2020
Samysearch:
Some dude go for some women so that people Will say these guys are enjoying. If a lady has some traits of a slayqueen, wifing her will be the biggest mistake ever. Look for a decent lady with religious inclination, then u thank me later

I have warned guys to stay away from slay queens when planning to settle down. Any girl that is fond of clubbing and slaying on Instagram posting pictures up and down is a slay queen.

Any lady that always look for attention and validation on Facebook by posting pictures for likes on Facebook is a slay queen. Girls that seek attentions on social media platforms are slay queens.

Any guy who is wise should watch out for such girls and stay away from such type of girls when planning to settle down.

Slay queens are the worst set of girls to take as wives.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:34am On Aug 03, 2020
so sad! What of the man is suffering from ED?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

Men I hate you right now angry

You had to use Will Smith's picture to pass your point angry

I always feel sad when I see that picture. I have so much love for that dude and was really pained when I watched that video of his wife's betrayal cry
my guy will Smith cheated too Google is your friend
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Gval123: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Abeg oh< we day talk about the woman since. Way the man way go day vandalize another person wife? Him na spirit? God punish am. Them suppose to also bring him picture come here, write for him head: Home breaker
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Toks2008(m): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2020
lefulefu:
if we change our marriage laws to oyibo own ladies for naija will also act like d oyibo ladies.instead of just marrying the old man and remaining with him na just marry am for a short time den get pickin then sue for divorce cheesy.like u divorce six men u will be getting child support from six men and maybe money will be coming from the baby daddy section as well.unfortunately nigeria"s marriage laws are quite different from the marriage laws in the west.but again the laws about marriage in the west makes a man who is irresponsible to be responsible by force cheesy.Imagine a baby daddy that refuses to send money to his kids the courts will force him to send money and if he refuses he gets thrown into jail.

Very true.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Toks2008(m): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2020
Mcslize:

I have warned guys to stay away from slay queens when planning to settle down. Any girl that is fond of clubbing and slaying on Instagram posting pictures up and down is a slay queen.

Any lady that always look for attention and validation on Facebook by posting pictures for likes on Facebook is a slay queen. Girls that seek attentions on social media platforms are slay queens.

Any guy who is wise should watch out for such girls and stay away from such type of girls when planning to settle down.

Slay queens are the worst set of girls to take as wives.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2020
If na me when I go buy hypo and Dettol take wash that puna well well after all other men have been pounding her before it got to my turn grin grin grin grin
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by lebete3000: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Tundexi:

Dont loud it. He will settle down with himself

Done that already.

Keep searching for who to settle down with like your life depends on it.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by 4tomandchi: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Do you know how many times she has cought him cheating on her? That will never make front page but as per say na "SHE" the world hear am. Mentoodo
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Bikochi:
This is the example of a SIMP- ready to end his career because of a woman. Spits!

Lesson to guys that feel money will make a woman loyal. Biggest lie!

Sad thing is when they divorce, the Lady will still take a huge sum of his money as divorce settlement. We need better laws for guys !

Lastly, someone should please slap sense into the guy, let him play good football for us. UEFA isn't something to toss aside just like that.
Big Simp I taya for some men wey dey overvalue smelly worn out pussy

2 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2020
sunshineV:
OP wtf is "atalanta"?
a football club in italy
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by NkemChukwudi: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2020
angelfallz:

Wow. Western men

Yeah, reason abroad based men refuse to take our nija women abroad. It is not due to wickedness but to avoid this inhuman divorce laws. Reason some men kill and also reason the mental institutions are full of played Simp men.

Only foolish or psychologically disturbed men tow the marriage line in the West. Or love struct inexperienced young males- who quickly learn the very hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by NkemChukwudi: 12:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Gokoyer0:
So, wtf are those guys getting married to those hoe.s? I am beginning to see c Ronaldo as a guyman indeed.

P Diddy, 50 cent etc
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Allsome: 12:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Goodypc:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mulierlife.com/josip-ilicic-caught-his-wife-with-another-man/
Any girl that says "what is wrong with men? If you catch your wife / girlfriend cheating, MOVE on, is just a hoe"... You don't know the psycological damage

Its only a man or a woman that wasn't truly in love that won't lose himself or herself if the one they loved betrayed them.

But I promise you, with the way WhatsApp is going, if we men don't take time, All these wives we are busy marrying and celebrating on social media wi be phorked by Yahoo boys. It's not because you don't have money. No generation of women has ever had the number of women who just have a knack for secret online affairs and illicit backyard runs than this generation.

I warn again, every wife most of us will marry in this generation will be bleeped by our neighbors , their exes we married them away from (Just wait for "Regyna's" story), an irresponsible idiot on Instagram or facebook then to WhatsApp (because na there them dey finalise which day and which hotel them go go kill themselves) with sweet mouth or a Yahoo boy that just wants to spend money.

Girls these days want to be married just so it will be said they are married. But trust me, they still want to have options of different gbola. Our mothers Dem time no get WhatsApp, so don't allow your wife stay on social media after marriage.

Me like this dey fear to marry. These girls now no be am. All of them!!!

See C-Ronaldo, 50 cent, Wizkid, Davido (forget chioma matter, Flavour, Our Almighty Jeff bezos, Ask Trump his mental condition with Melania Trump (E sure die say no get romance between them. Weda na him make baba dey talk anything wey come him mouth.)... Abeg abeg abeg

5 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Martinez39s(m): 12:55am On Aug 03, 2020
lefulefu:
bro havent u seen men winning divorce cases in courts in the US? cheesy
Even as free as the west is when it comes to sex it still doesnt support adultry cheesy.If u divorcing ur spouse because of adultry na u go get the upper hand cheesy.why do u think some spouses sometimes hire private investigators to monitor their partners.sometimes its not just to know what their partner is doing but sometimes to have evidence that they will present in court against their partner cheesy cheesy.U remember Britney Spears? She lost her kids to her ex husband during a bitter divorce cos she was acting irresponsble and not paying attention to her kids.Her ex husband sued for divorce and won and he was given custody of the kids and she was forced to pay divorce settlements to the ex husband
A man can't win a divorce case. Even if the wife cheated and the husband has the sex tape, he will still pay half of his net worth to her regardless of who files for divorce. That half is for the wife, and it doesn't include child support. Even the house will be given to the wife even if it means the man would be homeless or stay in one room. Also, the man will have to pay for his wife's lawyers during the divorce.

The only place men have luck is in child custody/child support. For a woman to forfeit full custody, and consequently child support, she has to fuçk up big time (eg. drug addiction, physically abusing the kids, etc.) and there must be clear cut video and picture evidences of the fuçk up. It also doesn't help matters that legal systems over there operate on the Duluth Model when it comes to domestic abuse. In this model, men are presumed to be aggressors and oppressors, women are presumed to be victims. If your wife accuses you of physically and sexually assaulting her and the kids, she is believed without evidence, and she gets the kids and a restraining order against you. Victory for men in this is a tough and long fight, it is very unlikely.

In the case of Brittany Spears and Adele, they had to pay alimony because they earned more than their husbands. The spouse who earns more pays the alimony and child support.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Allsome: 12:57am On Aug 03, 2020
4tomandchi:
Do you know how many times she has cought him cheating on her? That will never make front page but as per say na "SHE" the world hear am. Mentoodo

will you keep quiet this cheater? Na una. E no dey hard to know una. Mscheww... Biko shift.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by NkemChukwudi: 1:00am On Aug 03, 2020
Bifrost:

Infidelity is concrete grounds for divorce, no matter which religion you follow.

Open your eyes and learn. The emerging rule everywhere is no-fault divorce. Learn bro.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by shantti(m): 1:07am On Aug 03, 2020
chiddyok:

Is your mother a man?
why are you defending the woman folk, will bringing his mother into the equation change his point of view?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Allsome: 1:10am On Aug 03, 2020
shantti:
why are you defending the woman folk, will bringing his mother into the equation change his point of view?

When you see comments like that my dear just pass. When people talk, evaluate their level of exposure cuz that's what speaks through their mouth and not their mouth gan gan.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by NkemChukwudi: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
As I have said, the lawmakers are women and blue pill men/simps. Blue pill men/simps are the overwhelming majority of men. They are everywhere. Male police, male lawmakers, male doctors, businessmen, sportsmen, etc. consist of blue pill men/simps. And we know women will always be women.

Despite these laws, many men over there are still getting married believe their spouse are unicorns who won't send them through the wringer in divorce courts. grin If you ask them "how do know your spouse is different and not like that? What's your evidence?" you will hear nonsense like "I trust her. No love without trust."

Despite these laws, some men, after getting divorced once, twice or even thrice, still keep on getting married and looking for love. I just can't understand what is happening here.

Most of those men are wusses! They need love to feel whole. A lot of Nigerian men are also wussies!

2 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by jornwhite: 1:19am On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:
See as they are crying.

I thought part of the bro code is never to fck another man’s wife? Who was the bro banging a bros wife?

Enemies of themselves. grin grin

Bro code forbids guy frm fvckin his homie wife/gf/financee or sista ... its only exclusive to friends. must you misquote or twist tinz
What i find funny is how most gurls hide there boyfriend from there so called friends, you ask a gurl about her friends n she will be like i don't keep female friend i prefer guyz grin grin[b] women are there own worst enemy[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Martinez39s(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2020
NkemChukwudi:
Most of those men are wusses! They need love to feel whole. A lot of Nigerian men are also wussies!
Gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.